A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THIS IS Reward $3
Created by SISTER_J0J0, 403 days ago, 1084 views

WHAT IS THIS
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

alienflyer403 days ago

@SISTER_J0J0

A website to ask and answer questions. You receive points and cash for doing so, not to mention solve the worlds problems at the same time. :P

• downvote

SISTER_J0J0403 days ago

thanks so much. I think I like it :-)

• downvote

JamezDoesGamez403 days ago

This is a website for asking & answering questions, the more you answer the more rewards you get. Rewards can include dollars and points, once you have $10 you can exchange to your 'PayPal' Account and spend the money.

Example: whoever's answer you pick as the best will give the $3

Hope that helped!

• downvote

vickyph84403 days ago

you ask questions people answer it you choose best answer they win the money and same thing when you answer questions if your choosen you win the money.

• downvote

MaheshPatil403 days ago

'this' is a keyword in C++ used to initialize the instances of variables inside the same class

• downvote

MrOwnage402 days ago

The website, like others have written, is essentially a forum for all kinds of problems, when I mean all kinds I mean it, not just about computers, technologies and the like, but also real life problems. Cash and points can be earned by getting selected for the "best answer", and you can also reward people for the same thing if you feel you got good answers.

If you are asking for the meaning of the word 'this', then user MaheshPatil has answered it before me ^^

• downvote

nuklin402 days ago

It's a platform for question and answer. Just ask anything and get a response from the house, at least an idea of the solution or all of it.

• downvote

nihal29402 days ago

@SISTER_J0J0
euask.com is a forum site where you can ask questions and give rewards to the best answer you choose, you can also answer others questions and earn points and money .
regards

• downvote

Flashwind402 days ago

Hi, @SISTER_J0J0
You can take IT as a mirror ;)

• downvote

Pravy401 days ago

This is very subjective. I cannot understand what this is unless you point a finger to as to what you are asking. If what you are asking relates to the site,then you have probably got your answer by now. If not care to point your finger to as to what you want to ask in the first place. ALL PUN INTENDED.

• downvote

Nixet401 days ago

THIS IS EUASK :D

• downvote

capybara401 days ago

This is a high level Social Experiment where answers from all over the world are data-mined and analyzed by scientists'
Geographic meta-meta data are serached for significant thought trends by Region.
The use of this data can only be speculated upon.

Or maybe it's just a fun pastime. :)

• downvote

Alirio401 days ago

This is EASK - YOU ASK and you can answer any question too, nice place for practice your written english

• downvote

lexshvets400 days ago

WHAT THIS IS - THIS IS WHAT ?

• downvote

lexshvets400 days ago

У некоторых людей есть деньги и нет ответа на какой-то вопрос.
Здесь человек может купить ответ на свой вопрос, или получить его даром, зависит от вопроса :)
происходи обмен ценностями

• downvote

luky88398 days ago

a science lab probably or a broad survey : all kind of questions are asked here some smart other stupid some are just plain weird , same deal for the answers.
THIS IS AN OUTLET .

• downvote

yyMoon396 days ago

Raise questions
Waiting for solution
Answer
Answer a person to get a reward

• downvote

Danyil394 days ago

A website to ask and answer questions. You receive points and cash for doing so, not to mention solve the worlds problems at the same time.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    selcinor Are you being kind with me
    my_asylum DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE? ((UPDATED)
    AAA1992 You believe in life after death in other world.?
    selcinor I don't like women am I a misogynist
    ChessKing Тематические форумы на сайтах
    mazeal I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
    ChessKing Как у вас прошла пятница 13-го?
    AAA1992 Where are you From???
    ChessKing Возможно ли поставить электрический мотор на велосипед?
    Icuska Hogyan védekezel a nagy hidegben?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.