Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What did you think about Premature sex and rape most especially if this happen to you or your lovely daughter Reward $2
Created by selcinor, 349 days ago, 1067 views

Why people committed this crime, what is your opinion about it and what step to take if someone raped.
give your own idea and thought no copy and paste or lifted work of other site.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

nihal29335 days ago

Hello@selcinor
1.Why people commits this crime = either they are mentally too strong that they think they are powerful enough to rape any one victim will not raise voice against them . or they are mentally too weak that they can't control there feelings and they haven't learned any things from there parents that respect girls etc.
2.what steps one should take if it happens to someone = call cops and medical team of doctors for proper treatment and healing. make the person fight back against the incident and take them to psychologist .
3. File reports against the person who committed the crime if the victim knows who was ? And make sure he regret on what he has done.
4. If its your daughter/loved ones = you need to give her special care ,be positive ,make her laugh , make her feel good and secure.
Some times people getting jealous does this and other violence activities like acid attack which can lead to death .
I will say -
'REAL MEN DON'T RAPE' .
REGARDS.

• downvote

vickyph84349 days ago

i think if this has happened to you i think you should talk to someone to start the healing process. everything will be ok time does heal.

• downvote

nuklin347 days ago

1. You need to go for medical check up first to identify and correct any injury, infection, sickness or damage.

2. You need to see a psychologist to counsel you and your daughter and inform you of the social implications.

3. You need to see a lawyer, human rights activist, social security worker to take up the case in court and seek redress so that the perpetrator does not take you for granted and come back but make sure all of this is outside the media for the reputation of your daughter. Good luck!

• downvote

alienflyer347 days ago

@selcinor
Criminal charges, Civil suit, Counseling. . .Personally if I knew who it was I would beat their a** and then call the police.@selcinor

• downvote

my_asylum347 days ago

If it happened to my daughter the police wouldn't be the ones you'd have to call, would be that other county building that gets very few "living" visitors.

• downvote

pustoi11333 days ago

it's not a secret. raped with animal instincts prevail over the human mind. rapists, is an animal that can talk. unfortunately the only doctor able to help this time. if you are faced with this, it is very cruel, but you are alive and seemingly no different from other people. live on, in life there are things far worse. do not dwell on the bad. from this bad in the first place to you, the rapist from this will not be bad live.

• downvote

Nyikango319 days ago

Its sad be a victim of rape more so for younger kids even adults coz its something you'll have ta accept first for you to move on even though you can not forget the incident. this will be traumatizing and can lead to stigmatization so handling the situation needs a a qualified counsellor and support from family and always show love for the victims to help them move on.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    Tika won $4
    ZzMrXzZ won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    AAA1992 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Karmadyota won $1
    ha14 won $1
    layls1071 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    Latest Topics
    selcinor Are you being kind with me
    my_asylum DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE? ((UPDATED)
    AAA1992 You believe in life after death in other world.?
    selcinor I don't like women am I a misogynist
    ChessKing Тематические форумы на сайтах
    mazeal I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
    ChessKing Как у вас прошла пятница 13-го?
    AAA1992 Where are you From???
    ChessKing Возможно ли поставить электрический мотор на велосипед?
    Icuska Hogyan védekezel a nagy hidegben?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.