How do you say wash, and why? Reward $215
Created by alienflyer, 489 days ago, 964 views
I mean really . .rash,cash,dash,mash and warsh . . .right? Were we skooled in school?
I shall edit my dictionary to wa(r)sh . . . ;)
√ Best Answer
aniawa478 days ago
I am not a native speaker of English. In fact, English is my 3rd language to learn. I started learning it in the 1st grade. So here goes. I say "warsh" due to my mother tongue influence. We have no "aa" sound in my native language. Having said that, "warsh" is in my English dictionary. Would you believe I had to write it in?
vickyph84489 days ago
i say wash, any other way is just a country way to say it.
alienflyer489 days ago
wash like cash? or waush like Washington D.C.?
Aravi488 days ago
Pamela478 days ago
Waush like Washington.
voineaadi478 days ago
Here you go, friend:
starparticle478 days ago
capybara477 days ago
nuklin477 days ago
Now I get!!!
mah477 days ago
this that how you pronounce wash back to you that how you learn english , what is your mother tongue , what kind of intonation english you learn(american , british) etc. and all of this pronounce can be true and you should select your standard
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- muthu won $1
- Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
- FixitJorge won $1
- MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
- thsigit won $1
- ab1936 won $1
- ahmed58 won $1
- chakramed won $1
- ha14 won $5
- chakramed won $1
- Latest Topics
- Is there a light at the end of the road?
- What step to take when taking essay examination
- Где найти эзотерические знания?
- Please help me find the names of these characters.
- Where I can buy Magic Stick of Harry Potter?
- What is the different between judgment and judgement, which one is universally correct.
- A Religious & Fiction Christmas Poem
- "Manga and Anime"
- Is there a version of The Winter's Tale by Shakespeare in which the character Dorcas is also a narrator?
- è accertato ke sopra la panca la capra campa.....