Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What is the problem with Nigeria? Reward $2
Created by selcinor, 426 days ago, 820 views

Why every nation claims Nigeria is corrupt, is it true that Nigeria is fantastically corrupt what about US and EU are they not corruption.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

Aravi425 days ago

Hi @selcinor

Corrupt is in every country but Nigeria is worst hit by corruption. Kindly find why in the below wikipedia article.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Nigeria

Regards,

• downvote

brendaniel425 days ago

@Aravi Personally What do you feel about Nigeria and corruption, and Nigerians as a people, please speak out your mind, I really wanna know, don't be diplomatic about your opinion..... What is your opinion about Nigeria and Nigerians?

• downvote

selcinor424 days ago

I agree with you that every country is corrupt but I wonder why the case of corruption rampant to Nigerians but some Nigerians finger that Americans more corrupted than they do, and talk about the corruption practice in Britain as well, but Nigerians are stigmatized with the code 419. and am afraid to deal with them.

• downvote

Aravi423 days ago

Hi @brendaniel and @selcinor

Sorry, don't take me personal or answer against Nigerians. The original problem is that the current Nigeria condition in current days is very worst as referred to the index of corruption. This affects its people as well as international countries that it surrounds it in many way. I am not saying that my country India is good or Americans have write to point out Nigerians. But I am saying only that, as told by UNO now Nigerians have improve themselves to establish good standard of living, improve trade,etc.

The truth is corruption is like a cancer that not only kills the tissues where it lives, but also spreed hold body and kill the entire person.

If you think that I am right about this cancer, then please take this as serious; I hope fight against anti corruption will win in our both countries else sorry and ignore my comment.

Regards,

• downvote

brendaniel422 days ago

@ Aravi, I'm not taking it personal, I only wanna know what you feel about Nigeria, nothing personal...

• downvote

Aravi422 days ago

Hi @brendaniel

This is what I feel about entire Africa. In earlier 1900's, before we received independence, we fought for the freedom together from British colonization. Most of our father of nations were friends. So we are all nearly alike.

Today, after post independence, we are colonized by corruption. In my country, where we have recorded nearly the half of the corruption in Nigeria, I feel like hell when I visit a government office. I always wonder how Nigeria people adjust to live.

This could be wrong too. Because my Ideology is Anti-corruption. This precipitation could have came after strongly influenced by movements by Anna Hazare.

I hope we will get freedom back which is lost in corruption.

Regards,

• downvote

Flashwind421 days ago

@selcinor

The most corrupt country is the ... United States!
The US claim to the world that they have"no corruption" :) just because corruption is "the law", within the framework of the Constitution.
In the United States law allowed many types of corruption from lobbying & etc...
Take a look at the elections! - Much of it is thanks to Wikileaks and the mutual disclosures of candidates who demonstrate not only the dirty linen, but the contents of the toilets.
And why the press and TV lie to us? they bought on the vine!

Why only Nigeria? why not speak and are not perturbed about the level of corruption in Ukraine?..
Around us the dirty streams of lies and we are already in these rivers drowned...

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    pleaseAnswerMe How many days can it take for a amazon delivery to come from UK to any other country in Europe
    roseawebs Best tactical flashlight?
    ankush843 International Honeymoon Packages from India
    Aravi For whom all, this Oct made your life hell?
    selcinor What is the problem with Nigeria?
    thangfish2003 What travel site or agency you use when to come Vietnam?
    AF Which country would you like to travel most?
    minice Traveling abroad with my senior parents, what should I pay attention to?
    philip What is the most powerful passport in the world?
    bike Which website do you use to book hotels?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.