Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

1- In advanced cleaner, the 1st cleaning comes up with roughly 24 removals - Reward $2
Created by woodland1954, 427 days ago, 716 views

1 - If the advanced cleaner only brings up about 24 to remove, the each time to clean again, why won't it bring up ALL the removal cleans at once ? Example - I might have 200 to clean out, but it only shows 24, then 7 per cleaning each time after cleaning the 24, OK ? Why won't it clean all 200 at 1 time ?
------------------------------------------------
2 - Why can't the Disk defrag do a thorough cleaning the 1st time, I find I have to shut down, then start again - seems to be a lot of effort to get the whole process done more than just 1 complete cleaning, right ?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

Aravi427 days ago

Hi @woodland1954

1) I guess you might have selected safe mode for cleaning. Please change your mode of cleaning to recommended.

2) The defrag during boot time (pc start up time) is call as boot time defreg. It is recommended to do defrag of some system files before your computer start. As it is not safe to defrag some of those files while your computer running some program.

Further, I will request you to mentioned the wise product, so I can guide you with setting.

Regards,

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    cyntax77 Hi guys... does anyone have been paid by Euask??
    kfreddyj Never got my id or key
    freddyj I bought it and got nothing ,entered card number,and nothing?
    AshutoshAgrawal Wise Registry Cleaner Pro Official
    AshutoshAgrawal Euask.com says - "Please don't post frequently and continuously."
    dagorski Getting BSOD with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED error
    Ablivious License key - WTH?
    Eliz Fixed invalid key question
    Kermit How do I stop this?
    Meer_Muhammad2012 Updating of the Wise Registry Cleaner
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.