Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What are your favorite video game songs? Reward $2
Created by knock, 430 days ago, 873 views

What are your favorite video game songs?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

zekman407 days ago

My favorite video game song is ''Still alive'' from PORTAL.
Especially when you listen to it at the end of the story, end of the game.
Great atmosphere and so funny to listen to it, really enjoyable!

• downvote

vanny430 days ago

@knock
улюблена гра покер стар можна реально заробити не робивши депозит писни линкин парк нумб пиано ремикс игри танчики ера драконив

• downvote

nandi430 days ago

song from Grand Theft auto game

• downvote

nihal29430 days ago

@knock
I love this song while driving cars in GTA vc =http://gta-songs.wikia.com/wiki/Video_Killed_the_Radio_Star

Regards

• downvote

zrodfects430 days ago

@knock

Wow where do I start, I am more of the retro gaming music myself as the melodies were much better than todays well we will call it noise for now, btu I guess these track below are awesome, I am also honored to be close friends with some of these musicians too which we talk about the good old days from time to time...

Check these out and let me know what you think too:

The Last Ninja (C64)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOmin4vmMts (Original)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xZfTcrq8nA (Remixed by a legend we know as Remedy)

Xenon 2 - Megablast (Amiga)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3n6BRUVAl0 (Original)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_O4Xul70sc (Awesome remix by the remix legend daXX)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZJa0HkgXcY (Above music was originally inspired by this track)

Lotus 3 (Amiga)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXOu_ZTehks (Original - full agmeplay version, just listen from 20 seconds in, not whole video)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5YETSUF2U0 (Remixed by daXX)

Lotus 3 (Amiga) As Above, different track
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJLqKvg1r5k (Original)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V40SYGHQvE (Remixed by daXX)

Top Gear (SNES)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwC7qpzpTUU (Original)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBu-rzHKQwc (Remixed by Hambro)

Top Gear (SNES) - More tracks
www.youtube.com/watch?v=495d1d8hXKA (Original)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Z9g6QAvMU (Original)

The Top Gear tracks were composed by a great friend "Barry Leitch" who also resampled and made fresh tracks for one of the latest iOS games "Horizon' also a racing game inspired by Top Gear, having known him I was able to get a personally signed CD by Barry himself for the Horizon CD soundtrack.

Turrican 2 (Amiga)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvha_2hAzq0 (Original)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4OOe4ahZg4 (Original)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLfj1f2dtzU (Original)
These were composed by one of the top gaming musicians for the time and close friend of mine, I am honored to own a couple of his remixed CD albums a few years ago as a tribute to his own music, all signed and limited edition numbered, called "Turrican Anthology" if your lucky to own this CD too, you will find my name inside the booklet as I helped support his journey, you will see "Zro Dfects"

Hybirs (Amiga)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKltp-EWxxE (Original)
Sadly I do not know the composer personally but he seems to be missing in action somewhere, his real name is Paul Van Der Valk, but I am close friends with the programmer and artist for this game who is currently remaking this game for the iOS,

Battle Squadron (Amiga)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JDJOaTcpz4 (Original)
The artist and programmers are the ones from above who did Hybris, the musician for this game was Ron Klaren who I know very well, this game is available now on the iOS and it is just as good as the original.

Pitfighter (Amiga)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-cPAMgM1WY (Original)
Known for it it's great title music, though graphically not so great as an arcade port, but the music made up for it.

Shadow Warriors (Amiga)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnmAXVieUqk (Original)
I do not know the musician that well but am friends somewhat with him "Matt Furniss", I am however close friends with the artist for game box cover art etc "Bob Wakelin" who once handed me several rare personally signed posters for this game as well as doing the artwork for "NARC"

Amiga Format (Amiga Magazine) - Not a game but a music demo track made by the great Allister Brimble and good friend.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUoVwpo_lnE (Original)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GZ6_nZxz1U (Remixed by the original composer)
The above remix you can see the cover of a resampled tribute of his own music "The Amiga Works", if you own this, you will also see my name in the booklet, these were also signed along with some rare USB sticks engraved logos and posters.

I could go on forever, and I mean that literally as I am by far the biggest fan of video gaming and fan of the music before the 2000 year, no so much current stuff, and I am also grateful to be great friends with them all as I grew up with them and their music and now great friends, I have thousands of gaming music CD's some for collection some because were made by these great friends and ahd my name put in them and signed etc...

Not sure if your a fan of old video game music or current stuff but you may like these also.

I am also a video game collector, I own over 50 gaming consoles and games to suit, I have rare consoles and games, some are still new and sealed form 30 years ago

Hope you too will enjoy some of these tracks too..

• downvote

Aishwar429 days ago

@knock
There are lots of games that I love playing. But my favorite are Max Payne 3, IGI, Counter Strike and the list goes on.
http://www.gizmobase.com/lists/best-low-spec-pc-laptops-games/1187/

• downvote

Aravi427 days ago

Hi @knock

My favorite is I Don't want to set world on fire

The ink spots

Regards,

• downvote

raza49712422 days ago

Batman Arkham City Main Theme .I like it very much.

• downvote

MrOwnage407 days ago

Portal 2 - Want You Gone
Modern Warfare 2 - The only Easy Day Was.... Yesterday
Hyperdimension Neptunia - One Two Three

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    alantwo Music and entertainment
    alantwo Music video junior mafias
    alantwo Music video junior mafia
    ohayou Did you see La La Land?
    Jhony18 Weekend problem
    zekman What kind of guitar i should start with?
    Jhony18 I want to listen to new music
    ohayou How to spend your new year holidays
    ChessKing Музыка на виниловых пластинках
    anhot Where do you watch German TV??
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.