Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Which country would you like to travel most? Reward $3
Created by AF, 428 days ago, 992 views

If you have enough time to travel, which country would you like to go?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Walphai428 days ago

Finland because it had great landscapes and the quality of life there is quite high, plus it's a very safe place to be relative to the world events.

• downvote

brendaniel428 days ago

@AF
I would like to travel to Egypt, here are some few reasons why:

The People : Every nation has something special about them and while we don’t like to stereotype, but Egyptians are known for a few lovely characteristics. Their sense of humor, has been witnessed by many people, even during the revolution, you would find the funniest slogans representing their objections. Truthful, cheerful, great hospitality and always there to lend a helping hand. And if you ask us, the characteristics of a countries’ nation is always a plus to make your vacation unforgettable.

2. Sightseeing : If we start to point out the beautiful places and monuments you can visit in Egypt , it’ll be such a long list. Starting off with Cairo, the largest city in the Middle East and Africa, it’s the place where you can enjoy the mix of modern versus ancient (Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Sakkara, Nile Cruises or Old Cairo).

3. Fashion : While Egyptians might not see this or admit it at least, but we do have a lot of places for extremely unique shopping. Whether you’re looking for high-end pieces, up and coming designers inspired by their lovely Middle Eastern culture or unique jewellery, you’ll certainly find what you’re looking for. Khan el Khalili is the perfect place to enjoy the Middle Eastern blend, buy gifts, jewellery and costumes, while experiencing the oriental atmosphere. Azza Fahmy is also one of Egypt's stars worldwide, with her exquisite jewellery. As for the high end Boutiques, we strongly recommend you pay the First Mall a visit or hit Hip Boutique, Lalloushi, Villa Babushka, Amuse and Mounaya. And as for the unique designers, we can’t help but mention Amina Khalil, El Horreya, Boho Sharky, Shibshibi, Nihal Basha, Karma, Nuniz, Baheya, Nazeeka and the list goes on, but the main point is, they are all extremely talented and you’ll be getting your hands on very unique finds. Make sure to drop us a note if you need help or direction when you’re in Cairo.

4. Atmosphere : All we can say about the current atmosphere in Egypt is how priceless it is. It’s amazing how energetic, cheerful and optimistic everyone is. From young people cleaning the streets, everyone cheering and working like never before. How can you miss such a spirit on the streets?

5. Food: We’re actually among the people who love good and delicious food, and we’re sure there are a lot of people out there just like us. While Italy has their pastas and pizzas, we do have our own delicious food too. Have you ever tried Koshary, Kebab and Kofta, Sambousak, Molokheya and Rice Pudding? These are all many people’s favorites, not only in Egypt but also worldwide, so you must imagine how delicious and mouth-watering they are.

6. The view : Imagine you’re staying in a hotel with a Nile view, you’re enjoying your cup of tea in the early mornings and just staring at this incredible scene. We’re not making this up, we have been told by many of our friends abroad, how unforgettable that sight was for them when they visited Egypt . If your hotel isn’t near the Nile, make sure to walk past “Qasr El Nile” Bridge, which is right beside the world famous Tahrir Square.

7. Culture : As you know Egypt has approx. seven thousand years of recorded history, culture and civilization. It's the land where art meets history and stunning places. Mentioning culture, we definitely can’t forget theater, movies and amazing poets, who are pretty popular in the Middle East.

8. Weather : Egypt’s a sunny place around the year. It rarely rains in the winter and you’ll always find perfect weather at one of Egypt’s cities.

9. The Walk : Have you ever heard of the perfect walk? Try walking from “Qasr El Nile” Bridge to Tahrir Square, then all the way to the old Opera Square (downtown) and Abdeen Palace. Let us know how you feel afterwards, because we personally were swept off our feet.

10. Diversity of places : Are you a person who enjoys relaxation or do you prefer a crowded full of life place ?! Egypt certainly knows how to combine between a lot of aspects; a glamorous nightlife, oriental places, Nile cruises or the ultimate getaways.
https://m.facebook.com/notes/egypt/10-reasons-why-you-should-visit-egypt/215171641834701/

• downvote

biaka428 days ago

Китай , страна сохранившая древние знания о человеке и его здоровье

• downvote

andylabs427 days ago

morroco

for more :

http://www.visitmorocco.com/index.php/eng/Home

• downvote

KiritoS312427 days ago

В Индию .В страну самого древнего торгового маршрута.

• downvote

crossedeye2003427 days ago

I'm from the USA. I would love to visit all the United States before going beyond here.

• downvote

tjiebudi427 days ago

new zealand and swizterland those are beautiful, peaceful and frendly countries

• downvote

AF427 days ago

@Walphai

Thanks, why do you think of that Finland is safer than other countries?

• downvote

AF427 days ago

@brendaniel

Among the reasons you listed, which one is the most attractive for you to visit Egypt?

• downvote

AF427 days ago

@biaka

Have you been to China?

• downvote

hillman427 days ago

@AF
It is best to travel in their own country.

• downvote

danangsj427 days ago

North korea, wish

• downvote

brendaniel427 days ago

@AF

That would be sight seeing, I love historical views, places, stories and all of that, like the pyramids, the tombs, mummies and all of that, its just cool....

• downvote

Walphai427 days ago

@AF
I think that Finland is amongst the safer countries due to the high level of education there and the low crime rate. Not only that, but they also have little to no political disputes in their land.

• downvote

Vladkabatkovich427 days ago

I would be traveling to Israel ! And I'll be there 24/10/2016-30/10/2016 !!! I'ts so great and so excitement ! )

• downvote

Ibratbek427 days ago

Uzbekistan. Bukhora, Khiva, Samarqand, very beatiful city

• downvote

AF427 days ago

@Ibratbek

Uzbekistan? I haven't visited there. How about its consumption level?

• downvote

AF427 days ago

@Vladkabatkovich

Thanks for sharing. Enjoy yourself!

• downvote

Ibratbek427 days ago

@AF
fully comfortable hotels in the most beautiful museum of the ancient city

• downvote

tevassul427 days ago

I would like to travel to Japan,Spain,USA,France and Russia.It's beautiful places that I want to be.

• downvote

Vladkabatkovich427 days ago

@AF
Thank you very much !!! )

• downvote

Vyacheslav427 days ago

@AF
Япония

• downvote

natusik1984427 days ago

В Австалии!!!
1. Самый длинный в мире забор
Этот специальный забор для защиты от вредителей — собак Динго, был построен с 1880 по 1885 год, чтобы не допустить вторжения Динго в плодородную юго-восточную часть континента. Таким образом удалось защитить отары овец южного Квинсленда. Это самый длинный забор в мире, его длина составляет 5614 километров. Забор частично помог уменьшить вред, наносимый дикими собаками поголовью скота
факты об австралии

2. В Австралии действует служба "Летающий доктор"
Служба "Летающий доктор" оказывает срочную неотложную помощь жителям отдаленных сельских регионов. Это некоммерческая организация, оказывающая помощь людям, которые не могут добраться в больницы из удаленных областей. Летающий доктор является одним из символов Австралии и её культуры
летающий доктор

3. Австралия — дом для 100 миллионов овец
В 2000 году здесь насчитывалось около 120 миллионов овец, но из-за засухи и падающего спроса на шерсть количество голов постепенно снизилось до 100 миллионов в настоящий момент. Путем несложных расчетов можно установить, что овец в Австралии в 5 раз больше, чем людей (20 миллионов)
необычные факты об Австралии

4. Почему столицей Австралии является Канберра?
Многие думают, что столицей Австралии является Сидней. На самом деле это не так — как компромисс между Сиднеем и Мельбурном, столицей была избрана Канберра, находящаяся на расстоянии в 248 километров от Сиднея и 483 километра от Мельбурна
канберра

5. В Австралии находится самое большое пастбище в мире
Пастбище Анна Крик в Южной Австралии является самым большим в мире, покрывая площадь в 34 000 квадратных километров. Оно больше по площади, чем вся территория Бельгии. Здесь можно без последствий выпасать около 16 000 голов крупного рогатого скота. Но из-за засухи в настоящее время количество голов уменьшилось до 2 000
факты об Австралии

6. В Австралийских Альпах выпадает больше снега, чем в Швейцарских
Австралийские Альпы являются частью большого водораздельного хребта в восточной части континента, который протянулся на 3 500 километров с севера на юг через Квинсленд, Южный Уэльс и Викторию. Каждую Зиму в Австралийских Альпах выпадает большое количество снега, превышающее снежные осадки в Швейцарских Альпах. Здесь очень популярны зимние виды спорта
снег в австралии

7. Самый большой риф на Земле
Большой Барьерный риф является самым большим коралловым рифом на Земле. Это также крупнейшее органическое формирование на Земле длиной в 2000 километров. Риф расположен в Коралловом море неподалеку от берегов Квинсленда. Фактически, это непрерывная серия рифом, отделенная от материка мелкой лагуной. Читайте подробнее о Большом Барьерном рифе в отдельной статье на LifeGlobe
большой барьерный риф

8. Один из самых необычных оперных театров мира
Сиднейская опера — один из самых выдающихся и узнаваемых оперных театров мира. Он является одним из символов Сиднея и Австралии. Удивительна также конструкция и история этого сооружения, подробнее о котором Вы можете прочесть в отдельной статье по ссылке выше
сиднейская опера

9. Австралия стала домом для 160 000 заключенных
Когда Великобритания обнаружила Австралийский континент, было решено использовать его в качестве места заключения для тысяч преступников. Около 160 000 британцев были отправлены сюда, многие из них умерли еще во время восьмимесячной поездки в трюмах кораблей. Те же, кто добрался сюда, фактически и стали первыми жителями страны. Сейчас около 25 % австралийцев могут считать, что их предками были преступники
австралия

• downvote

Alirio426 days ago

Canada, safe, cosmopolitan cities and natural beauties

• downvote

TonyW50425 days ago

I would love to travel to Switzerland and see the beautiful scenery!

• downvote

annuvy425 days ago

me gustataria viajar a españa a conocer su belleza de cerca

• downvote

MarianaM21425 days ago

Greece

• downvote

nihal29425 days ago

@AF
Travel to india . It has many beautiful places to visit:http://travel.india.com

• downvote

vanny425 days ago

@AF
в австріи дуже цікава краіна особливо столиця відень

• downvote

indianisurs425 days ago

@AF
switzerland

• downvote

Aravi425 days ago

Hi @AF

I think France is a wonderful place. I have many historical places. Paris is one of the beautiful cites in the world.

Regards,

• downvote

Joon_Yoon423 days ago

south korea

• downvote

thangfish2003423 days ago

Vietnam - The place you should to come: http://vietnamchannel.info

• downvote

altairnpenha423 days ago

Japon and Dubai

• downvote

varahmehr405 days ago

iran very very beutyful ...

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    pleaseAnswerMe How many days can it take for a amazon delivery to come from UK to any other country in Europe
    roseawebs Best tactical flashlight?
    ankush843 International Honeymoon Packages from India
    Aravi For whom all, this Oct made your life hell?
    selcinor What is the problem with Nigeria?
    thangfish2003 What travel site or agency you use when to come Vietnam?
    AF Which country would you like to travel most?
    minice Traveling abroad with my senior parents, what should I pay attention to?
    philip What is the most powerful passport in the world?
    bike Which website do you use to book hotels?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.