A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What would you eat when you don't want to eat anything? Reward $2
Created by daybyday, 429 days ago, 1463 views

Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

DarkwolfRaven72429 days ago

crackers and cheese

• downvote

ckoch429 days ago

banana, rice, dry crackers, chicken noodle soup with crackers. Ice Cream definitely. Jello or pudding maybe. Pizza?
If you are not eating anything you better go get some ensure, or the store brand or you could get pretty sick.

• downvote

Volha429 days ago

куриный суп с лапшой

• downvote

Volha429 days ago

драники

• downvote

redens11429 days ago

daybyday

You asked what would I eat if I didn't want anything? That's simple, I'd skip a meal, it surely will not harm any of us, and then have a sensible dinner later, when you're a Starvin Marvin!!! :) Have a great day ! ! !

• downvote

Aravi429 days ago

Hi @daybyday

I will not force myself to eat. I will wait till get hungry and then I will eat.

Regards,

• downvote

Alirio428 days ago

If you don't want to eat, skip the meal but drink some juice, milkshake, frozen yogurt or anything else to keep the stomach busy. Perhaps you should visit a nutritionist if this loss of appetite is recurrent.

• downvote

biaka428 days ago

яблоки

• downvote

KiritoS312428 days ago

Хлеб с маслом и солью.

• downvote

crossedeye2003428 days ago

If I'm not hungry I don't eat anything

• downvote

igor428 days ago

Vodka and pickled cucumber.

• downvote

tjiebudi428 days ago

cadbury dairy milk

• downvote

daybyday428 days ago

So wired, I don't want to eat lunch everyday.

• downvote

zrodfects428 days ago

You can't go past a nice basic sandwich, but bread must be super soft though, I am funny when ti comes to bread, it needs to feel soft to enjoy it more not hard like a cats head, sandwiches you can basically pile things in to one or just a plain cheese or jam etc, depending on your hunger :)

• downvote

Stick428 days ago

@daybyday
яйца пью

• downvote

charlielan428 days ago

Fruits and vegetables help to improve digestion and rouse your appetite.

• downvote

Ibratbek428 days ago

Fruits fine eat

• downvote

Vyacheslav428 days ago

пью кофе с молоком

• downvote

nihal29427 days ago

@daybyday
thing i like the most or SIMPLE "WATER" .
REGARDS

• downvote

indika427 days ago

i will eat some fruits or vegetable like carets without cooking

• downvote

CoolCat426 days ago

I would drink milk cocktail.

• downvote

D_I_M_A_N58426 days ago

@daybyday
I love to eat nuts viewing your favorite TV series))

• downvote

daybyday426 days ago

@D_I_M_A_N58
What is your favorite TV series?

• downvote

daybyday426 days ago

@Volha
It looks delicious.

• downvote

D_I_M_A_N58426 days ago

@daybyday
:)my!:)

• downvote

vanny426 days ago

@daybyday
домашню пиццу яку готуе мий чоловик

• downvote

indianisurs426 days ago

@daybyday

watermelon

• downvote

vanny426 days ago

@daybyday
печем пончики

• downvote

NOKILA426 days ago

BANANA OR STRAWBERY

• downvote

ldmff425 days ago

@daybyday
Salted smoked almonds, MMMMmmmmmmmm!!!

• downvote

5thPersonToTalk411 days ago

I would Eat a sweet snack that I would enjoy Because even when your not hungry or full after eating you always have room for dessert (taro jelly are something I can never stop eating, because after I just eat one I can not stop unless I think my mom will get made that I'm eating all the snacks not saving any for my siblings XD).

• downvote

voineaadi411 days ago

Simply: NOTHING.

• downvote

Michke410 days ago

@daybyday
A Self made Milk-Shake with, céréals, 2 bananas and the white of 3 egg's and SSSSSSSShake it!!!!! / 1 Liter Milk

• downvote

S01C4410 days ago

milk chicken

• downvote

aylwardm410 days ago

@daybyday
Celery with cheddar cheese.

• downvote

Icuska406 days ago

@daybyday
Én nagyon szivesen fogyasztom a gyümölcsöt,és kompotokat.A gyümülcsökben benne van minden vitamin aminek szüksége van a szervezetnek.

• downvote

Aleks111406 days ago

Если не хочется . то и не нужно ничего есть.... Просто наслаждайтесь легкостью организма и тела . Тело всегда знает , когда ему нужно есть... Не стоит кормить свое тело не имея аппетита...

• downvote

serezha405 days ago

Hi! Ice cream or apple pie. Good luck!

• downvote

Danyil395 days ago

peace and quiet

• downvote

Icuska391 days ago

Gyümölcs mártás

• downvote

BluePandaKitty378 days ago

Carnation instant breakfast you mix it with milk it comes in chocolate,chocolate malt,double chocolate,vanilla,strawberry,they used to have Cappuccino flavor but i havent seen it lately it has all the vitamins you need in it and you only need that for the meal your not eating and they taste so good i have problems with eating and my stomach gets upset alot i noticed if i eat something with cinnamon in it it settles it or i just dont eat but dairy stuff like icecream or limber they have many flavors of limber there liber de coco(coconut)limber de leche (my favorite)they also have cherry, orange, lime, strawberry,watermelon, grape,and it goes on u can really make any flavor you want its the spanish version of homemade iceys in a plastic cup and u put in the freezer they were named after charles lindbergh when he went to puerto rico on his flight from america to puerto rico in one continuous flight when he got there he was given the icey and they couldnt quite pronounce his name so it ended up being called limber (most recently over the years they dropped the R so its said like Leem-bay ) you can google it for recipes, pudding, tapioca or rice pudding is good too,jello,cereal or hot cereal cream of wheat i like to put trail mix in it some walnuts scoop of cocoa powder some sugar and reese puffs mixed in and then pour milk over the top and eat and fruit like peaches, mangos, cherries (real ones), nectarines, quenepas, watermelon, honeydew melon, cantaloupe, bananas or apple sauce and for vegetables maybe cucumbers or corn, usually i go for anything sweet maybe beef jerky but not slim jims..... steak always makes me hungry lol maybe im just making myself hungry now steak and mashed potatos sounds good right now lol hope this helped some and if not i wish you luck on finding what youre looking for

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    myplanet Need to end relationship to an alcholic
    Jhony18 What shall I cook?
    selcinor What can I eat that will reduce calories in my body.
    Danyil Where I can buy PS Vita which cost a little?
    Dorota Piwo i jego właściwości
    July What is your favorite dessert?
    daybyday What would you eat when you don't want to eat anything?
    maksimos1970 Where is produced brandy "Manas"
    au52 What do you prefer to eat as snacks?
    AF Some ways to make child eat more?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.