Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Htc One M9 display brightness Reward $2
Created by VanT, 439 days ago, 807 views

My Brightness is for about 15% bright, and i can'get it more up, sometimes it just flip's on again so i can see the way it normally were, can you help me find a solution?
Thanks allready,

JJ
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

ha14439 days ago

@VanT
Lux Lite
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vitocassisi.luxlite

Lux Auto Brightness
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vito.lux

• downvote

VanT439 days ago

Thanks, but i allready tried that one. Will try it again, maybe i mist something.

• downvote

Aravi439 days ago

Hi @VanT

From the Home screen, tap Menu > Settings > Display & gestures or Display, gestures & buttons.

Tap Brightness level.

With the Automatic brightness option selected, drag the slider to set the maximum brightness level. This sets a limit on how bright the screen will be when Automatic brightness is selected.

To set the brightness manually, clear the Automatic brightness option, and then drag the brightness slider to the left to decrease or to the right to increase the screen brightness.

Regards,

• downvote

VanT439 days ago

@Aravi Sorry but that didn't Help at all, it looks like some sort off software problem. between the 1%/15% i van adjust a little bit, but after that it stays the same as it was at that 15%
All and All thanks anyway.

• downvote

yogisugandi25439 days ago

try open this site https://www.androidpit.com/htc-one-m9-fix-common-problems

• downvote

VanT437 days ago

Sorry for my late respons, but i found nothing on this site. All those common problems are no solution. I'm begining to think that its some sort off hardware problem. No one can give me the answer, and i also can find nothing on the web.

Thanks anyway for your respons,

JJ

• downvote

cutishael433 days ago

Have you try to Hard rest it? May be this might help fix it. Back up everything before you start the process.
Be sure the phone is off.

Press and hold the Volume Down key.

Turn the phone on by pressing the Power key until the phone vibrates, then release Power.

Continue holding the Volume Down key.

Release the Volume Down key when the black screen with red and blue lines of text appears.

Press the Volume Down key repeatedly until reboot to bootloader is highlighted, then select it with the Power key.

The device will display a white screen with colored text.

Press the Volume Down key repeatedly until BOOT TO RECOVERY MODE is highlighted, then select it with the Power key.

The screen will display the white HTC screen, and then turn black. After several seconds, a picture of the phone with a red triangle and exclamation mark will appear.

Hold the Power key, while pressing and releasing the Volume up key. This can be done at any time after the screen turns black. If this button combination is pressed before the image of the phone with the red triangle appears, it may take several seconds for the recovery menu to appear at the top of the screen.

Another black screen with red and blue text will appear.

Press the Volume Down key repeatedly until wipe data/factory reset is highlighted, then select it with the Power key.

Press the Volume Down key repeatedly until Yes – delete all user data is highlighted, then select it with the Power key.

Once the data wipe is complete, make sure reboot system now is selected and press the Power key.

If this didn't help, then take it to a phone doctor to Flash it.

Good luck.....

• downvote

alienflyer432 days ago

Take battery out, put back in . .

• downvote

VanT432 days ago

@cutishael
Tried it several times, and every time i end up into TWRP. This part, "The screen will display the white HTC screen, and then turn black. After several seconds, a picture of the phone with a red triangle and exclamation mark will appear." won't work at my phone. Does it need to have the S-on, on or S-off?

• downvote

VanT432 days ago

@alienflyer
Thanks, but on a Htc One M9, that won't work.
Thanks anyway

JJ

• downvote

cutishael432 days ago

Please take it to the nearest phone doctor to flash it.
And sorry for not being enough help to you.
Take care.....

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    ChessKing Онлайн трансляции на телефоне
    ChessKing Видеоредактор слайдшоу на андроид
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.