Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Is our dreams related to reality? Reward $2
Created by boyz, 444 days ago, 837 views

Is our dreams related to reality?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

voineaadi442 days ago

They are related to our reality most of the time. Related to our past, present or future situation. A dream can come from a certain gut feeling that something will happen, and sure enough the mind will warn you about that aspect in a dream. Or dreams can be the result of high expectations and similarly enough we will dream certain situation that we expect to happen in our lives. Dreams can also come in series, where you dream a sequence over a period of weeks, months or years. They can also be repetitive if the mind is trying to send you an important message. Dreams can certainly be meaningful, Jung certainly has treated this subject very seriously, and also from a mystical perspective they can be highly significant. Combine mystical interpretation with modern psychology and you will be amazed at what you will discover about yourself, just by studying your dreams. Good luck!

• downvote

19mitch65444 days ago

i feel that our dream are our life,
IE
we are born, day 1 we go to sleep, and dream our entire life time in that 1 dream til death, once your die, you awaken from dream / sleep and still only a day or 2 old then u live your life either step by step u dreamt or you change it for the better or worse, Deja vue

• downvote

willie444 days ago

How interesting ..... nothing else to do ?????? :-)))))

• downvote

yogisugandi25444 days ago

One view is that dreams are a side-effect of a memory reorganization or consolidation process that occurs while we sleep. Another is that they may be a mechanism for exploring how to respond in certain hypothetical situations. Another is that they relate to organizing the emotional and motivational structure of life, perhaps to allow more efficient action during the day.

Dreams could be an accidental side-affect of neural activity during sleep, such as the various memory and strategy optimization models mentioned above. Or dreams could possibly serve some sort of cultural purpose.

The neuroscience view on the content of dreams is that it is derived from experiences during the waking state. As the logic goes, where else could the content come from? The symbols of dreams include familiar people and familiar places. And when dreams take one into strange worlds, those worlds are strange in a way that is comprehensible -- earth-like or "meaningfully" imaginative, using communication in a familiar language. So the semantic elements that serve as the building blocks of dreams do seem to come indirectly at least from a lifetime of everyday experience.

Some believe that dreams are a portal onto another plane of reality. This view shows up in fiction from time to time, when the dream-world is portrayed as equally real as the real-world. But efforts to show that communication between individuals can happen through dreams or that dreams can reliably predict or interact with reality have not been persuasive.

Dream analysis is taken seriously in psychotherapy as a way of gaining insight into "subconscious" desires, fears, and motivations. Why this strategy seems to be effective is unclear. As with astrology, some would say it is a placebo effect, and others would say that it is tapping into something important and real that is going on beneath the level of direct awareness.

• downvote

pustoi11444 days ago

dreams awakens creative thinking leads to unexpected insights. Often, solutions, most, difficult problems come precisely in periods of free movement of our thoughts. yes,dreams related to reality. they help us to survive and hope for the best. without that does not make sense to live.

• downvote

etienne444 days ago

Once I dream that I eat a candyfloss and when I wake up my pillow sisappeared ...!

• downvote

etienne444 days ago

I mean disappeared!

• downvote

Aravi444 days ago

Hi @boyz

Dream belongs to reality or myth, depends on what you dream and how well you take effort for it. A real dream is one which dose not come when you sleep. It is a motivation to do or become something or to achieve something. It may not be the one which keeps you in convince. It may not let you sleep until you win it. It may be the one which decides what you are today and tomorrow.

All the best for your true dream.

Regards,

• downvote

hotmolecules444 days ago

I SEE DREAMS AS ASSEMBLY OF BITS AND PIECES OF OUR PAST AND PRESENT REAL LIFE

• downvote

alienflyer443 days ago

Of course, as our reality is related to our dreams. Think about it. Dejavu' is not an old wives tale.

• downvote

charlielan442 days ago

It is said that the things that appear in your dreams are all things you have seen at some point in your life, and are implanted into your subconscious. So in a sense, they are a combination of real environments you have encountered at different points in your life.

• downvote

Bine485441 days ago

ja, sicher - in den Träumen verarbeitet man Dinge, die man am Tag nicht verkraftet hat - so kann man das Leben ertragen

• downvote

yydhis441 days ago

Short answer:
Dreams are, believe it or not, experiences of the spirit, while the body is resting.

Long Answer:
Many many things are not understood in the world of today. Mainly because the wrong tool is used in trying to measure.

• downvote

Signus436 days ago

Most of our dreams are caused by what we do in real life. Yeah so I guess it is related a bit but not the the extent that you would say its a prediction or premonition, only in a sense that it affects our psychological welfare.

• downvote

zrodfects436 days ago

My own personal opinion I am leaning towards dreams have no relations to real life, you may dream of real life events since these are technically thoughts, but a dream is a way for your mind to have it's own little fun that you can not do in reality, from showing more confidence around others than you would in real life, be some sort of super hero where as in real life you would be totally opposite, even robbing and stealing from places that you obviously wouldn't do in real life, there is also having thoughts of your dream expensive wedding or places you want to visit, remember you don't control what you do your brain controls all that you do, it is just like my brain telling me to type these comments, so when your asleep there is virtually no body movement for your brain to control so your mind is technically having a me time :)

• downvote

yemioke436 days ago

Dreams are always typified by something in reality

• downvote

Fizzz428 days ago

Without getting into any spiritual or mistical "theories", of course your dreams are connected to your reality. That's why you may have a dream where you are at work, or naked in public. Dreams are completely made up by your brain when you sleep, taking everything that's in there and making something out of it.

• downvote

Meow420 days ago

Bright pictures of your awaken activity collapsed into one ball with deep emotions, faces of people you love and hate And shown to you in form of whirling pterodactyl sodomia... They are related to life and attempts to understand why you see this and that is like trying to untangle server wires, especially if there are plenty of things happening in your life

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    savram Какой чай полезнее черный или зеленый?
    ChessKing Возможна ли качественная подделка лекарств?
    ChessKing Есть ли у питьевой воды строк годности?
    ChessKing Седые волосы:эффективные способы.
    ChessKing Правила питания, раздельное питание.
    erao Para manter o peso precisamos ?
    ChessKing Почему гомеопатия официально не принята?
    ChessKing Корейские кровати:хорошо или плохо?
    ChessKing Лечение хронического парадонтоза.
    Nur_iffah HELP! What Rhetorical Question about Drug Abuse?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.