Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Hair Fall Stoper Reward $25
Created by rakib0163, 441 days ago, 1171 views

What kind of product I can use stop my hair fall...?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

yanka457441 days ago

Black Castor Oil it is one of the natural oils that helps promote healthy hair growth and stops hair breakage go on youtube and type grow hair with black castor oil see many people showing how great it is and their before and after results !

• downvote

nuklin441 days ago

Onions, honey, and coconut oil mixture. Wash hair with shampoo once every week. Good luck!

• downvote

yogisugandi25441 days ago

Try the following easy tips at home and see how effective they are in reducing hair loss!
1. Hot oil treatments: Take any natural oil - olive, coconut, canola - and heat it up so that it is warm, but not too hot. Massage it gently into your scalp. Put on a shower cap and leave it on for an hour, then shampoo your hair.
2. Natural juices: You can rub your scalp with either garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice. Leave it on overnight and wash it thoroughly in the morning.
3. Get a head massage: Massaging your scalp for a few minutes daily will help stimulate circulation. Good circulation in the scalp keeps hair follicles active. Circulation may be improved through massage by using a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base.
4. Antioxidants: Apply warm green tea (two bags brewed in one cup of water) on your scalp and leave this mixture on for an hour and then rinse. Green tea contains antioxidants which prevent hair loss and boost hair growth.
5. Practice meditation: Believe it or not, most of the times, the root cause for hair loss is stress and tension. Meditation can help in reducing that and restore hormonal balance.

• downvote

Aravi440 days ago

Hi @rakib0163

I don't use gel. I use hair oil. Kindly find 8 top best hair growth oils.

http://tipsandbeauty.com/8-top-best-hair-growth-oils-in-india/

Regards,

• downvote

bodhi3439 days ago

Definitely cut your hair to zero... It will improve your image and even if they will keep falling... they will be so tiny that you won't notice it.

• downvote

Rchd197439 days ago

@rakib0163
shave your hair completely

• downvote

tadpole9865439 days ago

Go to Bosley.com - Bosley Hair Advantage
Ad · Bosley.com · Site secured by Norton
Free Consultation & Hair Analysis. 250,000 Hair Restorations performed
Before and After Results
Hair Transplantation Pictures.
See actual results now!
The Bosley FUE
Discover Follicular Unit Extraction
Minimally Invasive Hair Procedure.
Get a Free Consultation
Free Hair Analysis with our Doctor.
Schedule a Bosley Consultation now!
Hair Treatment Options
See all options available to you.
Get a Free Consultation & Analysis!
The Bosley Guarantee
We stand by our Procedures.
See our Guarantee!
Why Hair Transplantation
Natural Looking Results, Your Hair.
A Permanent Solution, Guaranteed!

• downvote

jtronoski439 days ago

@rakib0163

Use Minoxidil for men. (Rogaine, Rogaine Foam, generic hair regrowth. I promise your hair will grow back anywhere between 3 to 6 months as mine has. You must use it as directed (morning and night, every day) and you will have hair in spots you lost it soon! Also, take Astaxanthin- an antioxidant carotenoid supplement that also blocks the chemical DHT (the chemical blamed for hair loss as men age). I promise my answer is your best choice!

• downvote

New_Hope_For_Future439 days ago

shampoo Alpecin with coffein ?.-) ...

http://www.alpecin.co.uk/en-gb/

read more - there are many products for hair .-) ...

• downvote

Volha429 days ago

лук, маски из лука

• downvote

RevG428 days ago

Consider this one truth: very few things can actually prevent, slow or stop your hair loss. While you may be experiencing a medical condition. For example, you might have one of the forms of alopecia, or you might have an endocrine problem with your thyroid gland. Or, you could just be expriencing so much stress that you begin to lose your hair. Some medical treatments you may be receiving could also cause hair loss. However, it stands to reason you may be losing your hair because of a genetic predisposition, especially if any of your family members have experienced hair loss as they matured.

Topical medicines such as Rogaine, which contain the active ingredient minoxidil, may help regrow your lost hair. Another medicine called Propecia may help regrow your hair, too, but it is usually taken internally in pill form. These medicines have been shown effective for nearly 60 percent or so of a generalized population, but you might be among those who do not respond to either of one medicine or the other... that happens, too. Really, these two medicines are about the only things that could really fix your problem hair loss. Putting castor oil on is a folk remedy, although castor oil has been shown to be efrective in resolving some skin problems unrelated to hair loss. Taking biotin is unnecessary, whether or not using thsi supplement supports new hair growth.

Hair is overrated, really. At least, I think so. Being bald headed or even shaving your hair off to be bald-looking are not such terrible things. For those Bosley commercials, where they remove follicles from one area to implant them into another area, where the guy says going was among the best decisoons he has ever made in his life, i just want to laugh at that trivial decision and suggest he get real.

Man up, and work with what you've got, even if you're losing it. Learn to embrace change, even if it means learning to let go of your hair. What purpose does hair really serve anyway?

• downvote

Alirio428 days ago

Embrace your baldness, stop wasting any money trying to recover loose hair.

• downvote

vanny425 days ago

@rakib0163
запарювати кропиву і полоскати волосся діевий натуральний метод

• downvote

Kater421 days ago

@rakib0163
Du musst einen Würfel Hefe mit einem Eigelb und etwas Kosmetiköl vermischen. Einmal pro Woche auftragen,und 30 Minuten einwirken lassen. bei mir hat es nach einiger Zeit geholfen.

• downvote

mahamud359 days ago

you use new clear shampu made by bangladesh......

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Icuska Mi a a 2016 évi téli divat szín??
    Wise_EPL Forgot Haircut Name
    quiz How to make my bedroom cosy?
    1633 How Often Should You Color Your Hair?
    Danyil What does the fox say.
    chandois Do Men truly have a Preference?
    rakib0163 Hair Fall Stoper
    imspecialwinner Why white heads not stoping OVERNIGHT
    anjumskt77 How can i remove the unwanted hair from my face forever?
    VIRUS Любовь Давайте разбираться!!!!
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.