Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Why people climes that Russian election is not held in fare manure? 5
Created by Aravi, 448 days ago, 643 views

Mr. Vladimir Putin have win election with majority of vote. But why some people in Russia don't think that election is carried in fair meaner?

Any specific reason? Can anyone share me the exact reason behind this?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

nash56446 days ago

In any democracy or simply civil nation there will be someone against the system. Most probably in USA you will leave the same situation if D.Trumph will be elected as president. You believe that everybody will agree with his philosophy of politic ?? In the case of Russia they leave from an history of dictature, like many other east countries and the changement must be done gradually. The switch is not immediate, I believe that these are the rigth steps to avoid that the country live into the chaos.

• downvote

nunitak443 days ago

Please list what Duma has done in one column and what President Putin has done in the other column. Then bear will answer.

• downvote

Aravi443 days ago

Hi @nunitak

As per my knowledge Mr. Duma Speaker is the new head of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service. He is exclusively appointed by President Putin.

Sorry I am not in Russia. Do you mean to it have something to do with elections held?

Regards,

• downvote

garrygagarry412 days ago

Когда ты живя в России,в 90-е годы видел.как уничтожали и развороввывали твою страну,когда уничтожали все,что было создано твоим народом ты понимаешь.что скоро пойдешь просто грабить и убивать от безисходности,и вдруг приходит человек,который поднимает твою страну с колен и Россию начинают уважать и бояться-тогда ты за
этого человека не только руками-и ногами голосовать будешь.!!!Ферштейн????

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    alantwo Music and entertainment
    alantwo Music video junior mafias
    alantwo Music video junior mafia
    ohayou Did you see La La Land?
    Jhony18 Weekend problem
    zekman What kind of guitar i should start with?
    Jhony18 I want to listen to new music
    ohayou How to spend your new year holidays
    ChessKing Музыка на виниловых пластинках
    anhot Where do you watch German TV??
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.