Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What do you prefer to eat as snacks? Reward $2
Created by au52, 450 days ago, 869 views

What do you prefer to eat as snacks? Especially in office.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Alirio448 days ago

For the office, the best thing is a cup of coffee, nice with a biscuit and chocolate.

• downvote

alienflyer450 days ago

Depends on where you live. In Oregon we have all these cute lil cannabis shops so ya grab a few brownies a couple of candies and your good to go. :)

• downvote

Aravi450 days ago

Hi @au52

I take cup of tea + some baskets + I think I mostly eats fresh fruits, fruit/vegetable salads, some times roasted chickens.

Regards,

• downvote

Walphai449 days ago

Personally , i like to eat an apple and drink some water.because i prefer to avoid eating while in office, since digesting bothers me and makes ne less focused on the tasks at hand.

• downvote

pustoi11449 days ago

ham with bread. inexpensive, nutritious and satisfying. and , natural, juice.

• downvote

CoolCat449 days ago

I prefer nuts, they are very nutritious and it's enough to eat a handful of it to satisfy your hunger. I also eat fruits, chocolate, some crackers.

• downvote

volodj1612448 days ago

Пицца,куры гриль,фрукты,салаты.

• downvote

CHUCKCXB448 days ago

trail mix

• downvote

EvgenyCh448 days ago

@au52 "Сухие перекусы доставляют массу проблем, – говорит врач-диетолог Наталья Самойленко. – В первую очередь, они приводят к обезвоживанию организма, что вызывает падение работоспособности, вялость и усталость. Во-вторых, фастфуд и всякого рода пирожки содержат большое количество жиров. Постоянное употребление таких высококалорийных продуктов приводит к ожирению и проблемам с желудочно-кишечным трактом. Да и начинка в пирожках, как вы сами могли наблюдать, бывает очень далека от понятия натуральный.

Кукурузные палочки, хлопья, булки и печенье – тоже не лучшие продукты для обеда. Они также содержат большое количество сахара, маргарина и муки и, конечно, только вредят здоровью. К примеру, высокое содержание сахара вызывает перепады содержания глюкозы в крови, что приводит к резким изменениям настроения.

Поэтому мой совет: если нет возможности полноценно пообедать, берите еду с собой из дому. Если брать еду с собой не получается, полезные блюда можно приготовить прямо в офисе".

• downvote

zrodfects443 days ago

You can't go past coffee and chocolate coated biscuits, but I do tend to eat the odd chocolate bar or doritos chips once in a while.

:)

• downvote

piyaraymiyan441 days ago

APPLE+MANGO JUICE

• downvote

Nithin441 days ago

drink some water and eat a small bar of chocolate

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    myplanet Need to end relationship to an alcholic
    Jhony18 What shall I cook?
    selcinor What can I eat that will reduce calories in my body.
    Danyil Where I can buy PS Vita which cost a little?
    Dorota Piwo i jego właściwości
    July What is your favorite dessert?
    daybyday What would you eat when you don't want to eat anything?
    maksimos1970 Where is produced brandy "Manas"
    au52 What do you prefer to eat as snacks?
    AF Some ways to make child eat more?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.