Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Which virus software for pc is best 5
Created by plunderbunny1986, 1500 days ago, 1650 views

Where can i find the best free anti-virus software for windows pc?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

Till1499 days ago

The free version of avg is one of the best and simplest to use : http://www.avg.com/fr-fr/free-antivirus-download

• downvote

Aravi1499 days ago

Hi @plunderbunny1986

Try Bit defender or Avast. It have more good anti virus database.

Regards,

• downvote

ckoch1499 days ago

you want free advast and a free firewall together this will stop almost everything. Over the years I've tried everything
and avast has really stood above the rest.

• downvote

mask1499 days ago

1. SEQRITE is one of the best antivirus for any kind of Windows version.

While giving national technical support to crime investiagation and intelligence agencies across the country, I've found it on national Cyber cell

2. QH is also one of the most secure antivirus but blocks some necessary softwares like Firewall which is default in every PC

3. The best alternative could be PROBOT

• downvote

RevG1498 days ago

Some are better than others, but none of them are infallible. Consider that microsoft technicians once used malwarebytes antimalware to remove a severe infection on my pc. Microsoft's security essentials is free, but it is not up to par. Kasperksy has a free edition with some amazing support services. Kaspersky also offers some seriously effective virus and malware removal tools for free download, as well. So, having rescued more pc's with kaspesky tools, its antivirus gets my vote.

• downvote

RevG1498 days ago

You might also consider superantispyware free edition to be installed along with whatever you choose for antivirus software. Whatever you don't, do not run two antivirus software programs on your pc at the same time since this can create drains on your processor's speed, result in odd behaviors, and deplete RAM reserves.

• downvote

EvgenyCh1497 days ago

На наш взгляд Антивирус Касперского - это на данный момент самое лучшее антивирусное решение. Антивирус Касперского представлен множеством версий, но мы выделим две наиболее популярные из них: Kaspersky Anti-Virus и Kaspersky Internet Security. Отличие этих двух версий антивируса заключаются в том, что первая версия – это простой антивирус, вторая – антивирус + файрвол. Несмотря на имеющиеся недостатки, преимуществ у данного антивируса намного больше и они весомее.
Итак, пятёрка лучших бесплатных комплексных антивирусов по версии Лайфхакера (основано на тестировании AV-test для Win 7 64 bit).
360 Internet Security

Один из лучших бесплатных антивирусов. Состоит из следующих компонентов: антивирусного монитора реального времени, сетевого паука для фильтрации загрузок, ссылок и фишинговых сайтов, а также антикейлоггера для защиты от перехвата клавиатуры и модуля защиты веб-камеры от перехвата злоумышленником.

Защита базируется на нескольких элементах: в качестве офлайн-сканера используется ядро BitDefender (считающееся лучшим с переменным успехом) или Avira, QVM II используется для обнаружения потенциально опасных элементов, а облачное решение 360 Cloud поддерживает актуальность защиты.

Благодаря модулю System Repair программа способна контролировать изменения в системных файлах операционной системы и ликвидировать аномальные изменения, что позволяет своевременно устранять самые зловредные вирусы. Для вдумчивых пользователей есть возможность запуска приложений в режиме Sandbox («Песочница») — таким образом программа работает в изолированной среде и при наличии вирусного кода не может причинить вреда компьютеру.
Считается одним из лучших бесплатных антивирусов как по производительности, так и по уровню защиты (не в последнюю очередь благодаря ядру BitDefender). Несмотря на китайское происхождение продукта, работа с ним не составляет большого труда.

• downvote

Taras19821496 days ago

Краткий вопрос такой же и ответ ESET NOT 32

• downvote

lincoln1496 days ago

McAfee AntiVirus Plus
Protects all of your Windows, Mac OS, Android, and iOS devices. Very good lab scores. Excellent malicious URL blocking and antiphishing. Secure deletion. Remote management. System cleanup. Vulnerability scan.

• downvote

VikingDave1495 days ago

@plunderbunny1986
If you value your PC, or whatever system you use free isn't always the best security. It would be a good idea to use the trail downloads of Norton, and or Mcafee, I have used both and will say and this is not a Paid endorsement for either Company that they preform flawlessly depending on your use and environment. Also, I have used AVG it's ok but that's how I encountered my first and only intrusion. Due dilligence and research should be your guide as to what is best for you. Good Luck and be aware of your Internet Environment.

• downvote

ralphfurgason1495 days ago

@plunderbunny1986
I use superantispyware professional I have tested it against all the other and find it the beast.

If you go to superantispyware.com you can download the trial copy and check it out free. It is safe, and virus free.

• downvote

ralphfurgason1495 days ago

@plunderbunny1986
incidently, I found Avast to do an okay job, but it screwed up my PC

• downvote

wachid1495 days ago

@Till
you can find jn website softonic software

• downvote

wachid1495 days ago

you can find website softonic software

• downvote

yogisugandi251494 days ago

norton anti virus

.........goodluck

• downvote

Irahon1494 days ago

антивирус 360 Total Security! SUPER!!!

• downvote

EagleHead1493 days ago

@Aravi

• downvote

kessili_rachid1493 days ago

-the best ways to remove virus spyware and malware permanently :

1-Spybot :
Search and Destroy Free Malware Removal Tool removes Malware, Spyware, Rootkits, Adware. Now featuring Spybot +Antivirus Virus Scanner.

2-security task manager :
analyzing all processes on your computer. It finds and removes the dangerous software

3-BDAntiRansomware :
researchers have released a new vaccine tool which can protect against known and possible future versions of the CTB-Locker, Locky and TeslaCrypt crypto ransomware families by exploiting flaws in their spreading methods.

4-wise care 365 :
Clean registry and junk files from your PC. Protect your privacy and make your PC more secure.

5-spyware terminator :
spyware removal and spyware protection program with integrated antivirus. Remove spyware, adware, viruses,....

• downvote

Wise_EPL1491 days ago

Try using COMODO Internet Security> https://www.comodo.com/home/internet-security/free-internet-security.php < It stops all virus' 100% with Default Deny Protection & Whitelisting Protection. The Premium version is free but the Professional & Complete versions cost $. It is said that COMODO outprotects Norton, McAfee & other PC Security Companies.

• downvote

toumiinfo1491 days ago

best one McAfee

• downvote

yogisugandi251491 days ago

i belive norton...

• downvote

Gerson1491 days ago

by Google find security pro and download it it's free

• downvote

vickyph841488 days ago

malware is free and good

• downvote

Nithin1487 days ago

Wise Care 365 is the best anti virus .
Clean registry and junk files from your PCs. Protect your privacy and make your PCs more secure. Provide a better option of
optimizing and accelerating your computer.
it have 2 versions "Wise Care 365 Free and Wise Care 365 Pro " and the Wise Care 365 Pro version have $29.95.

download link here :: http://www.wisecleaner.com/wise-care-365.html

• downvote

Nyikango1426 days ago

use smadav its good and free.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    jeetkml won $1
    a454545 won $2
    Coxxyr won $1
    Handas won $1
    chakramed won $2
    Pravy won $1
    chakramed won $1
    jennifer0123 won $1
    Pele233 won $1
    sneja60845956 won $1
    Latest Topics
    hey_trey Need your help in my problem!
    yzeguy How do I restore inadvertently deleted bookmarks/tabs in Firefox?
    termezo Do you know some creative ideas from healthcare mobile app?
    AmandaRosse What are the best surfing tips?
    LindaDunnigan WEBSITE TOO SLOW TO GET INTO BLUE CIRCLE KEEPS RUNNING
    abiodun My laptoo my android
    ThomasGrace Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?
    termezo What are the best tips to pass job interview successfully?
    BrianCa No WiFi network taskbar icon
    DenialMar What analytics tools do you use?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.