Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Anyone can suggest a good english movie to watch this week? 5
Created by Aravi, 453 days ago, 656 views

Anyone can suggest a good english movie to watch this week?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

zrodfects453 days ago

Uhm, not saying that it is, but a single answer only minutes after the question, without weighing out what others may suggest, you just pick the only answer, which one can only assume that this is a team effort in order to gain and share points/money with possible friends that you know, I only say this because this is too fishy and I have caught people out on this before, especially when it comes to picking best answers to the same person all the time even when the answer is not even 100% what was asked, I won't say names but things like this do get reported for this kinda thing as most of us are grown adults we need to set examples in order to keep this website the way it is for years to come, otherwise possible system cheats is kinda pretty low, I have not reported this but I do make notes, and I am very good with names, last thing people need is to get in trouble with fraud so I would only hope others take this as a serious matter to learn from.

Again not saying that it is, just pointing things out for others to also look out for..

• downvote

Aravi453 days ago

Hi @zrodfects

Bro!!! I have no intention to share any points or bugs here . I know @hamza_faouri93 only 2 hours ago.

If you think it is cheat why don't use just call write away the admin key?

If any one reply your question with in 5 mins then, why cant you select the best answer as a token of quick response ?

May I know why you think Saint Angle is not a good answer? I haven't saw this film before.

Why don't you check with Euask support desk? I am also a old member like you do?

Do you really think that monthly 10 to 20 $ can fill the pocket? Further I am not school kid who answer to get money for the games. I am working and I am web developer. Even Euask decided to change money to point and no cash reward, will not make big difference. I think that I will make member more convenient. May be by reducing the abuse of doing cheat.

Regards.

• downvote

zrodfects453 days ago

@Aravi

As per my previous post, I did note that I wasn't saying there was a cheat involved, merely stating a reason people could assume of one, I also did not say it was a bad answer, since never heard of the movie before I can not say anything about it anyways, you just have to see it from my point of view, if there was a computer error and the first and only answer was spot on to how to fix it then yeah makes sense.

Again not saying that it was, but just seemed a bit fishy that was all, asking of a great English movie since there are a kazillion english movies, and the first one that popped up only minutes after was chosen without seeing what others may have thrown in also, question was already closed due to chosen answer, though I only visited out of curiosity to see what answers people gave which I then noticed just the one.

Also it wasn't the fact about $10 or so a month or even 20c for that matter, whether we are talking about $100 or 1c, scamming the system is scamming the system no matter the gain or how you look at it. But I have seen scammers on here, some you won't see again because they have been caught out, which is a good thing, there are people out there that are that are low and just to scam to get $2 or 5 points.

I work from home also so at some point of each day I answer questions here, though no intentions of profit gain as for me it would only be a bonus, otherwise I would always give detailed answers hoping to tip the points in my direction, but most of the time I just post a link that may be of help, but will post a detailed response if I feel there is a need to do so, which is the main reason I am here, just to help.

So to sum up I wasn't blaming you of cheating, just was saying if I can see something that may look fishy, others may feel the same, and if this was the case then these people who are doing such things will know that someone like myself at some point is watching and would hopefully help in some way for people not to do such a thing.

Take care..

• downvote

vanny428 days ago

@Aravi
отмель

• downvote

Aravi428 days ago

Hi @vanny

Thanks. I will try shallow. But sorry this question is blocked, I can't select best answer.

• downvote

Abhinav00789423 days ago

hi
I think you should watch "YOUR NAME" anime it's awesome and the story is just great .

DO WATCH IT.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    alantwo Music and entertainment
    alantwo Music video junior mafias
    alantwo Music video junior mafia
    ohayou Did you see La La Land?
    Jhony18 Weekend problem
    zekman What kind of guitar i should start with?
    Jhony18 I want to listen to new music
    ohayou How to spend your new year holidays
    ChessKing Музыка на виниловых пластинках
    anhot Where do you watch German TV??
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.