Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Some ways to make child eat more? Reward $2
Created by AF, 453 days ago, 902 views

Would you like to share some ways to make child eat more?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

vickyph84453 days ago

@AF
i know how you feel i have two boys and i been trying to get my 3yr old to eat a variety of foods and he sometimes wont what helped was only feed them what you cook. if you cooked baked chicken and veggies only feed that to him dont feed him what he ask for. when he gets hungry only give him what you cooked. dont cater to their habits i had to learn that from my 2 and 3yr old boys and its been working try that also be sure he takes a multi vitamin everyday. good luck hun!

• downvote

Aravi453 days ago

Hi @AF

Find what flavour is your child's favorite and use it in the food.

Your child will have some favorite taste. You have to recognize at least 5 to 8 flavour.

Until you find what is his flavour and cook according to that, your child will make you run around dining table like my knifes.

Regards,

• downvote

AF453 days ago

@hamza_faouri93

Do you mean having meal while watching TV?

• downvote

AF453 days ago

@Aravi

That must be sweet. But eating too much sweet food is bad for their teeth.

• downvote

Aravi453 days ago

Hi @AF

Their are many limited sweetness flavors available that is not harmful to health.

You may use limited sweetness in food. Chocolate flavor was one of my favorite childhood taste.

After the kid eat make him / her rinse mouth well to avoid tooth decay.

Try some different things, Only the experiments can give you correct solution.

Regards,

• downvote

saturno453 days ago

Hola: En opinión muy personal lo que he recomendado con mis pacientes, lo hice y lo hago con mi hijo... Analice, argumente, discuta y decida que tratamiento le dará a su bebe desde la misma gestación, ¿Suena extraño verdad? pues bien desde que el bebe esta dentro de la madre exige alimentos (lo podemos observar cuando la mujer embarazada tiene los famosos antojos) tales antojos son el preludio de los gustos que tendrá en bebe. Dicho lo anterior la madre debe tener una dieta muy balanceada en la gestación.

Luego, al nacer en la etapa inicial (6 meses) el niño debe alimentarse es a través del pecho de la madre y de 6 meses a dos años es la fase asistida donde se incorporan la mayor cantidad de gustos y conductas hacia el alimentos por parte del niño, (los vegetales no los rechazara si la madre los ha comido siempre, ¿pero? ¿Las madres comen vegetales?) es decir, su paladar se adaptara al sabor, pero sus ojos, su olfato y su tacto lo harán como huele, como se ve, como sabe... es bien conocido de ciertos colores para el apetito (como el rojo y amarillo) y el dulce para el paladar, lo tibio para la lengua, en fin hay muchas técnicas.

Otro aspecto no menos importante, es que el niño pertenece a una camada, somos gregarios y el emulara (repetirá patrones) primeramente de mama, luego de papa y el resto de su entorno, es aquí donde goza valor desayunar juntos, almorzar y cenar en la misma mesa, el niño ira comportándose como el resto y por ende comiendo igual (si usted como chatarras el tambien lo hara)

Aclaro, los seres humanos somos individuos y como tales debemos ser estudiados, es un craso error creer que la que funciono con alguien, funcionara con otro ser, de allí que cada padre, nutricionista, psicólogo o terapeuta deberá analizar la situación, argumentar sus posturas, discutirlas con los involucrados con poder de decisión y dejar que ellos los que tienen el poder DECIDAN.

Resalto que estas son algunas recomendaciones (quien desea respaldarla puede buscar estudios científicos al respecto) que a lo largo de mi experiencia e recomendado, no existen formulas mágicas (por eso no las encontrará) es un trabajo de hormiguita, pero valioso... Recuerde somos el continente con las personas mas obesas del mundo (en promedio per cápita) de allí lo importante de la educación en materia alimentaria.

Saludos.
Ss.

• downvote

saturno453 days ago

I hope not to violate the rules of this page to share something that you post on this topic in my blog a few years ago, if so apologetic.

this is: https://saturnosilva.blogspot.com/2014/07/losninos-y-la-comida-no-siempre-se.html

• downvote

ckoch453 days ago

My sisters dr said let them eat what they want (boys are the worst) it won't hurt them spaghetti, pizza, etc its enough vitamins with sauce and toppings as they get older they'll move into eating the other stuff for themselves.

• downvote

AF453 days ago

@ckoch

I prefer to make them eat more vegetables which they dislike. Really frustrated!

• downvote

alienflyer452 days ago

Shove it down their throats!. . .j/k Ad a lil bacon grease to the vegis, YUM!

• downvote

pustoi11452 days ago

most importantly do not let anything sweet to eat. say, get a sweet, but when you sing a useful food. I advise you not to persuade the child to eat. all the people are hungry, the child is no exception. hunger is not the most pleasant feeling. wait until the hungry, do not force it is. sweet after a meal is a nice bonus.

• downvote

ckoch452 days ago

@AF

yeah we had a friend when I was growing up who made her little boy sit at the table until the vegetable was gone. He usually sat there till 9 or 10 at nite. Wow. He likes salads even now that hes grown. Salad is his favorite food. I guess its up to you you can force them to eat it like my friend did or do what my sister did. My nephew is 27 and is just started to get vegetables into him. His wife helped us force him. If you think its too long of a time try my friends method. If the child wants to play they'll eat em. Start with a small amount maybe and gradually increase it.

• downvote

ckoch452 days ago

another thing my sister did was add cheese to broccoli and cauliflower. That was one veggie they choaked down and still eat today.

• downvote

VIP_PeRsOn452 days ago

I think yes

• downvote

AF452 days ago

@alienflyer

Violence!

• downvote

AF452 days ago

@pustoi11

That is true, I have found that they are not hungry when having meal. Change the time of three meals?

• downvote

pustoi11451 days ago

the whole point is that three meals a day, just like any other routine, it averaged a concept that fits most. but that does not mean that everyone should follow it. pick up an individual routine. better to feed small portions, but more often, as the feeling of hunger. it makes no sense to feed one time, but as long as the stomach will not burst. Plan what you want to feed the baby at the beginning of the day and let the small portions. but only when he wants to. if do not eat everything, it does not matter, then it's enough. fat, he still has time to grow.

• downvote

lrsoto2451 days ago

Let him feel hunger

• downvote

AF451 days ago

@pustoi11

That sounds acceptable. But that will be better if the child can follow the three meal routine time and eat well at that time. Will try. Thanks.

• downvote

Ivak450 days ago

готовить то что он любит

• downvote

jinx450 days ago

Make it a game, Children like it when life is fun they don't catch on early in life that food is essential, and it will help them in the long run, Make it a score, i.e... each vegetable is worth points, or a power struggle between the burger and fries, just be careful that you don't over do it that they play more vs eat.

• downvote

Aravi449 days ago

Hi @AF

If your child is feed up of regional food taste and avoid vegs. Then try to make food international level.

I am from India, some of our food are easy to make and takes little time to cook. But the are accepted to be healthy in world level.

Please find the dish names in the below news article review:

http://m.indiatimes.com/health/healthyliving/top-20-healthy-indian-dishes-235881-5.html

I hope they will like them.

Regards,

• downvote

AVPuzanov449 days ago

@AF
When a child refuses to eat, and the food is really tasty, I suggest baby close your eyes and try the food, and then he begins to eat.

• downvote

vickyph84441 days ago

@AF
thanks for choosing me as best answer! hope it helped. :) please give an update

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    myplanet Need to end relationship to an alcholic
    Jhony18 What shall I cook?
    selcinor What can I eat that will reduce calories in my body.
    Danyil Where I can buy PS Vita which cost a little?
    Dorota Piwo i jego właściwości
    July What is your favorite dessert?
    daybyday What would you eat when you don't want to eat anything?
    maksimos1970 Where is produced brandy "Manas"
    au52 What do you prefer to eat as snacks?
    AF Some ways to make child eat more?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.