Which food can help me see better in the dark? Reward $2
Created by walker16, 550 days ago, 1135 views
I can't see well in the dark. How about you? Do you know which food can help me see better in the dark?
√ Best Answer
Aravi550 days ago
Walphai550 days ago
Eating carrots a lot can help improve your vision. And if you stay in the dark for about 2 minutes, you will start to see better as your pupils dilate to catch more light.
willie550 days ago
You should eat at least 20 pounds of carrots every day ... and believe in it :-))))) !!!!!
Capt_Andy550 days ago
There are basically four foods that you should stock up on if you want to see better in the dark, and these are carrots, apricots, mango, and bilberries. Here’s why:
vickyph84550 days ago
vitamin k helps with your eyes
volodj1612547 days ago
ELahiawy546 days ago
In the human see in the dark mesh all the time.
CHUCKCXB546 days ago
pustoi11545 days ago
eat more phosphorus. perhaps then you will be next illuminate objects.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- AAA1992 won $1
- arto won $1
- chakramed won $2
- ha14 won $1
- ha14 won $3
- Aguru won $1
- ab1936 won $1
- andiupn won $1
- muthu won $1
- Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need to end relationship to an alcholic
- What shall I cook?
- What can I eat that will reduce calories in my body.
- Where I can buy PS Vita which cost a little?
- Piwo i jego właściwości
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What would you eat when you don't want to eat anything?
- Where is produced brandy "Manas"
- What do you prefer to eat as snacks?
- Some ways to make child eat more?