Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Which food can help me see better in the dark? Reward $2
Created by walker16, 452 days ago, 956 views

I can't see well in the dark. How about you? Do you know which food can help me see better in the dark?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Aravi452 days ago

Hi @walker16
Human eyes are not adopted to see in dark. Hence, no food can help you see more then a small limit in darkness.

Vitamin A + Vitamin D + Vitamin E rich food can help you improve your eye vision.

Carrot + code liver oil can supply you the required amount of Vitamins.

Regards,

• downvote

Walphai452 days ago

Eating carrots a lot can help improve your vision. And if you stay in the dark for about 2 minutes, you will start to see better as your pupils dilate to catch more light.

• downvote

willie452 days ago

You should eat at least 20 pounds of carrots every day ... and believe in it :-))))) !!!!!

• downvote

Capt_Andy452 days ago

There are basically four foods that you should stock up on if you want to see better in the dark, and these are carrots, apricots, mango, and bilberries. Here’s why:

Carrots are the best natural source of beta-carotene, which is also known as pro-vitamin A. Pro-vitamin A is an essential and necessary nutrient for good retina performance under low-light, dim conditions. Interestingly, it only takes 100 g of carrots in raw or juice form to provide up to three times the RDA (Recommended Dietary Allowance) for vitamin A. Along with improving night vision, retinal (another name for vitamin A) also fights other vision problems such as cataracts, macular degeneration, and glaucoma.

Apricots are also a wonderful source of pro-vitamin A; furthermore, they contain vitamins C and E, which are powerful antioxidants and protect eye tissue. Vitamins C and E can help ward off glaucoma and cataracts as well.

Mangoes are rich in flavor, and they’re the fresh fruit that’s richest in pro-vitamin A, too. Mangoes are also packed with vitamins C and E along with antioxidants.

Bilberries related to blueberries, this Vaccinium species comes from shrubs that grow low to the ground. Containing the required amount of vitamin A for light sensitive cells in the eye to operate properly, bilberries also improve blood flow to the retina.

In addition, a lack of sleep and ill health can double or triple the amount of light needed for a person to see an object in a dark room or at night, so staying fit and sleeping well will go a long way when it comes to improving night vision. (www.nightvisionreport.com)

• downvote

vickyph84452 days ago

vitamin k helps with your eyes

• downvote

volodj1612449 days ago

Морковь,рыба.

• downvote

ELahiawy448 days ago

In the human see in the dark mesh all the time.

• downvote

CHUCKCXB448 days ago

Try carrots

• downvote

pustoi11447 days ago

eat more phosphorus. perhaps then you will be next illuminate objects.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    myplanet Need to end relationship to an alcholic
    Jhony18 What shall I cook?
    selcinor What can I eat that will reduce calories in my body.
    Danyil Where I can buy PS Vita which cost a little?
    Dorota Piwo i jego właściwości
    July What is your favorite dessert?
    daybyday What would you eat when you don't want to eat anything?
    maksimos1970 Where is produced brandy "Manas"
    au52 What do you prefer to eat as snacks?
    AF Some ways to make child eat more?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.