Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Who do you think will be the next USA president ? Reward $2
Created by Aravi, 454 days ago, 1125 views

Who do you think will be the next USA president ?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

ckoch454 days ago

Unless something changes dramatically people will end up voting for trump because it is better then having what the other side is proposing. That's what I think will happen. its impossible to know how it will end up.

• downvote

edsays454 days ago

@Aravi
Heaven forbid.

• downvote

saturno454 days ago

I think the lady win...

• downvote

igor453 days ago

Donald J. Trump!

• downvote

pustoi11453 days ago

for me to be a big surprise if Trump will win. I am sure that in America there is no real democracy. Nevertheless, I believe that the world at large, Trump the most successful choice. Clinton continues to destroy the world. therefore, choose Hillary. If Trump wins, I believe in the existence of democracy. but, unfortunately, solves a small group of very rich people. Even if Clinton would not appoint any other clown, but not Trump. America overeat, so blood from the brain only works on the digestive system.

• downvote

omarwa79453 days ago

Donald J. Trump b

• downvote

Aravi453 days ago

Hi @pustoi11

If Clinton or Trump. Bombs are confirmed for Middle east. And CIA is confirmed for Russia and other Nations which are friends of Russia. I think noting going to make difference for you friend.

But I strongly doubt, Trump will win, looking in to the Americans hatred by hearing the name of Clinton. But sometime himself rules the campaign. Many times I get confused why he do it.

Very interesting part is that I never saw such a election campaign like this before. Eagerly waiting to see the election result.

Regards,

• downvote

XNZ453 days ago

LOL BTW What type of thing reward me after next elections? think or thing?

• downvote

Aravi453 days ago

Hi @XNZ

What happen bro ? Are you not interested in seeing election results of one of the powerful country in the world.

Regards,

• downvote

XNZ453 days ago

you mistakenly typed thing ..... who do you thing ?

• downvote

dreamchaser453 days ago

i think people want more the lady hillary because she gave somethings that trump didnt and i hope she wins

• downvote

Aravi453 days ago

@XNZ

got it bro! Thanks

• downvote

XNZ452 days ago

It's okay!

• downvote

Alirio452 days ago

Donald J. Trump, he may suffer similar problems faced by John F. Kennedy

• downvote

Lifeforce452 days ago

Everyone I know is supporting and voting for Trump. Even dedicated Democrats are voting for him. People just don't like the Clintons. Who can blame them... Bill Clinton is a monster to women and Hillary doesn't care whatsoever for our soldiers and veterans.

Polls are showing that Trump is leading... I honestly expect that he is leading even more than the polls show due to the silent majority of Republican Voters. I think even if Trump gets the popular vote it won't matter in the end. Donald Trump is not a member of the current establishment and the Election is rigged against him.

However miracles happen. We will just have to wait and see if he somehow wins and becomes our next president.

• downvote

charlielan452 days ago

Tupac Shakur, or Gary Johnson.

• downvote

Aravi452 days ago

Hi @hamza_faouri93

Sorry to say!!! If I do that, "everyone else will shout taking my name". The problem is I can't select one before the election result comes.

Please try to answer quick and correctly so that I can select your answer.

With friendship

Regards,

• downvote

Walphai452 days ago

Hillary Clinton is probably going to win.

• downvote

ghon452 days ago

Хиллари Клинтон

• downvote

vickyph84452 days ago

@Aravi
Hillary Clinton would win cause its not looking good for trump

• downvote

nihal29451 days ago

hi @Aravi Hillary Clinton in my view , trump could be tough but this time no 1st lady as 'she' is going to be the US President .
regards

• downvote

mujunibrian451 days ago

@Aravi
DONALD TRUMP

• downvote

Ivan16451 days ago

@Aravi
Трамп

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Pravy Is there a light at the end of the road?
    selcinor What step to take when taking essay examination
    Aleks111 Где найти эзотерические знания?
    rh150916 Please help me find the names of these characters.
    Danyil Where I can buy Magic Stick of Harry Potter?
    selcinor What is the different between judgment and judgement, which one is universally correct.
    Wise_EPL A Religious & Fiction Christmas Poem
    5thPersonToTalk "Manga and Anime"
    BrohmMateo Is there a version of The Winter's Tale by Shakespeare in which the character Dorcas is also a narrator?
    omarktm è accertato ke sopra la panca la capra campa.....
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.