Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What do you like to do when you're bored? Reward $25
Created by yanka457, 457 days ago, 1818 views

I get bored often and i was wondering is there anything fun you like to do when bored name some activities or games or cool sites you like to use when bored for example miniclip.com is a cool game site and bored.com is a real cool site too or you can say something like a hobby
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

vickyph84454 days ago

@yanka457
i LOVE to play video games on my xbox live! also iam a youtuber on beauty and record videos when i have the spare time :)

• downvote

Drmgiver457 days ago

Work out!

• downvote

Aravi457 days ago

Hi @yanka457

I try walk to near by park and near public place. If you are also a martial artist like me then try sand bag too.

Regards,

• downvote

koroleva457 days ago

when I'm bored I watch a movie, a tv show or a k-drama. When I feel like doing something more productive, I play on elevate or do some language courses on memrise. I also like to read books and novels.

• downvote

serezha455 days ago

Hi!. More often I prefer to read books (the real one - not electronic) - in that case I can totally dive into another epoch and separate myself from trivial round. The great way to relax for me is swimming (sport at all- it depends of your preferences). And I think, the best recreation is tallking to my family. My wife, my daughter, our parents and I are absolutely happy with meeting together. You can't agree, that it can not be borring to be with the nearest people in the World!
Good luck!

• downvote

omarwa79455 days ago

when I'm bored I watch a movie

• downvote

omarwa79455 days ago

@koroleva
like me

• downvote

jeetkml455 days ago

open euask and answering here...

• downvote

yusup455 days ago

@yanka457
how to get rid of boredom I was with an online business via mobile

• downvote

DOZER455 days ago

I personally go to www.dudeiwantthat.com and browse the really awesome stuff thats out there in the world and www.break.com to watch people try to remove themselves from the gene pool.

• downvote

toribio455 days ago

when you are really bored, masturbate!.. masturbation relaxes you the ultimate way.

• downvote

Hydotyt455 days ago

Привет! Попробуй сделать добро другому человеку, или помочь кому-либо в беде. Мне это всегда поднимает настроение!

• downvote

yanka457454 days ago

@vickyph84 thats really cool :)

• downvote

nouri1996447 days ago

take tour car

• downvote

volodj1612446 days ago

Смотрю интересные видео в YOU TUB

• downvote

Andreo444 days ago

Занимаюсь спортом это очень полезно и весело

• downvote

seth1840438 days ago

@yanka457
sometimes you can try listening to music or maybe play game

• downvote

0876282761438 days ago

หาอะไรใหม่ๆเข้ามาในชิชีวิต แล้วสนุกไปกับมัน แต่ๆห้ามสนุกจนเกินไป จนลืมครอบครัวล่ะ เดียวจะมานั้งร้องทีหลัง นะครับน่ะะ

• downvote

Bine485436 days ago

Internet am Laptop - damit schlägt man immer Zeit tod

• downvote

aldem53431 days ago

Самое интересное в период скуки это зарабатывать деньги на экономических играх. Интересно и денежно.

• downvote

Buritto425 days ago

читаю книги

• downvote

loralora419 days ago

@yanka457
lublu hitat

• downvote

Michke411 days ago

@yanka457
I'am never bored! Otherwise, because of too many hobby's always running in Time! I like to search music on YouTube and I look pretty much at How to video's of Color Pencil technics, crochet amigurumi's, mixed media technics, diy, etc... and offcourse i try does things @ home! I search also pretty much some inspiration on Pinterest! I like Pinterest because there are always suggestions from your like's, Just an endless searching option and takes some time, handy time when you're bored especially! I paint a lot on Canvas with acryl and draw sometime, searching for nice vector images to draw, and especially to get in the mood, I start coloring in Adult Color Books! That helps me to think about a problem and get some answers while coloring because you think of the colors you use and otherwise you can think only on that problem without thinking a lot about other struggles in life... That works for me and takes some bored time into handy time! I call it...Quality-Time! ;)

• downvote

Andressa405 days ago

watch videos

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Jameson Games for Mac Websites
    JamieD No mans sky still crashing
    MartinL What systems are you playing games on?
    MrOwnage Gaming as a potential job?
    JamieD MMo World still alive?
    zekman DIRT Showdown - STEAM GAME
    zekman Tell me some good story games
    ChessKing Секрет игр для приставки SEGA
    zekman CSGO gifts, Skins - earn pages
    Eliz Invalid licence key
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.