Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Link2sd issue.... Reward $35
Created by khaledmus, 461 days ago, 810 views

Hi, my problem is that all my apps not showing in my phone desktop as before,so what to do to solve it and each time i open link2sd a message show telling me to (determine the Second Section file system of your SD card between ex2,ex3,ex4,fta.....etc and when i select one of them i got this message ( mount: invailed argument ),so is their anyway to recover or restore my link2sd and the applications which stored inside of it as before, because i am afraid if i reset my phone to factory default i might lose previous connection which made by link2sd to the system of my phone and losing my link2sd plus which i purchased from google play, so any one can solve it?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

brendaniel461 days ago

@ khaledmus
the problem here is your file system has been damaged, renamed or moved, follow this steps to get it solved...

1. download wondershare mobilego from here http://softwarecrackworks.com/wondershare-mobilego-8-2-3-96-full-crack/ or from any other source you can get it online, make sure it is the full version.

2. install it on your computer.

3. enable usb debugging in developers mode option on your mobile phone and allow install of non-market apps.

4. plug your phone to your computer and start the mobile go software follow the instruction and allow the software to connect with your phone.

5. use the software to backup your phone, you will see that option in the menu.

6. Go to your phone and change your USB settings to file transfer for the computer access.

7. Go to computer and look for your storage devices, copy and save the entire storage(s) on your computer and uplug your phone when completed.

8. Now you can reset your phone

9. after reset, enable usb debugging in developers mode again and allow non-market apps installation.

10. plug your phone back to your computer and connect the mobilego software to your phone.

11. restore your entire backup of your phone from your computer .

12. Enable file transfer on your mobile phone USB option and transfer your entire files that was saved to your Computer back to your phone storage, if it prompts you to replace any file, replace it.

if you have any question or need more guidelines, pls do let me know..

• downvote

ha14461 days ago

@khaledmus

"Solution" Link2sd on 2.3.3 or 2.3.4
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1208459

Link2SD - missing apps after reboot
http://androidforums.com/threads/link2sd-missing-apps-after-reboot.858565/

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    ChessKing Онлайн трансляции на телефоне
    ChessKing Видеоредактор слайдшоу на андроид
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.