Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Which website do you use to book hotels? Reward $2
Created by bike, 466 days ago, 867 views

Which website do you use to book hotels?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

lori463466 days ago

Travelocity

• downvote

MrDeng466 days ago

I use FNE,for it is cheap and comfortable ,and you can play very happy with your wife or girlfriend ,you can do what you want to do. Here is the website:www.fnehotels.com

• downvote

Aravi466 days ago

Hi @bike

Kindly find the below article that have link to top booking site all around the world

http://mylittlenomads.com/finding-hotel-deals

If you don't find the answer. Sorry, may I know where you are looking to book? This is because, we can't have a single website which is good to use to book hotel all around the world.

Regards,

• downvote

rainman100466 days ago

TripAdvisor.

• downvote

Noieta466 days ago

I use hotels.com and booking.com. I try to stay away from Expedia. I returned a month ago from a three month trip to Europe and I used both sites for booking hotels, apart-hotels, and apartments in Europe. I am very pleased with their service. Hotels.com has a reward program where they will give you a night free after booking 10 nights. Booking.com rewards members with GENIUS status, where they offer lower rates. I will soon be going to Mexico and have already booked some hotels for November and December on both sites.

• downvote

Noieta466 days ago

Before my trip to Europe a friend recomended a site called Airbnb and another similar site. I looke into the airbnb but did not like not having my privacy and a place of my own so I did not use that at all.

• downvote

matt9adler464 days ago

@bike
I have used Expedia, Pricelline, GoSeek. I have found good prices on hotels in the US that way.

• downvote

charlielan464 days ago

I use orbitz.com, but most of the sites mentioned by other people offers about the same price. The key is to sign up for a free account so you can save up points from any of your travel related purchases so you can get discounts on your hotels.

• downvote

ivanherzele464 days ago

@bike
Better look at the hotel website's , there you can get better deals because they don't have to pay a % to hotel booking site's .
booking.com
trivago.com
airbnb.com

• downvote

bi66al464 days ago

@bike TRIVAGO
@bike

• downvote

capybara463 days ago

Trivago.com

• downvote

eafuchs22463 days ago

I have used several different ones but have settled on BOOKING.COM. Very happy with the results I get from them. @bike

• downvote

maren462 days ago

Hello @bike. Use

booking.com

tripadvisor.com

These two is enough for booking anywhere in world

Best regards, Maren

• downvote

h_rodriguez771461 days ago

@bike
Trivago. Best hotel finder at the cheapest rates without sleeping cheep.

• downvote

WendyDisson331 days ago

@bike
I use http://www.hotelyouwant.com/ because they sort out only the coolest hotels.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    pleaseAnswerMe How many days can it take for a amazon delivery to come from UK to any other country in Europe
    roseawebs Best tactical flashlight?
    ankush843 International Honeymoon Packages from India
    Aravi For whom all, this Oct made your life hell?
    selcinor What is the problem with Nigeria?
    thangfish2003 What travel site or agency you use when to come Vietnam?
    AF Which country would you like to travel most?
    minice Traveling abroad with my senior parents, what should I pay attention to?
    philip What is the most powerful passport in the world?
    bike Which website do you use to book hotels?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.