A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Which website do you use to book hotels? Reward $2
Created by bike, 559 days ago, 1050 views

Which website do you use to book hotels?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

lori463559 days ago

• downvote

MrDeng559 days ago

I use FNE,for it is cheap and comfortable ,and you can play very happy with your wife or girlfriend ,you can do what you want to do. Here is the

• downvote

Aravi558 days ago

Hi @bike

Kindly find the below article that have link to top booking site all around the world

If you don't find the answer. Sorry, may I know where you are looking to book? This is because, we can't have a single website which is good to use to book hotel all around the world.

• downvote

rainman100558 days ago

• downvote

Noieta558 days ago

I use and I try to stay away from Expedia. I returned a month ago from a three month trip to Europe and I used both sites for booking hotels, apart-hotels, and apartments in Europe. I am very pleased with their service. has a reward program where they will give you a night free after booking 10 nights. rewards members with GENIUS status, where they offer lower rates. I will soon be going to Mexico and have already booked some hotels for November and December on both sites.

• downvote

Noieta558 days ago

Before my trip to Europe a friend recomended a site called Airbnb and another similar site. I looke into the airbnb but did not like not having my privacy and a place of my own so I did not use that at all.

• downvote

matt9adler557 days ago

I have used Expedia, Pricelline, GoSeek. I have found good prices on hotels in the US that way.

• downvote

charlielan557 days ago

I use, but most of the sites mentioned by other people offers about the same price. The key is to sign up for a free account so you can save up points from any of your travel related purchases so you can get discounts on your hotels.

• downvote

ivanherzele557 days ago

Better look at the hotel website's , there you can get better deals because they don't have to pay a % to hotel booking site's .

• downvote

bi66al556 days ago

• downvote

capybara555 days ago

• downvote

eafuchs22555 days ago

I have used several different ones but have settled on BOOKING.COM. Very happy with the results I get from them. @bike

• downvote

maren555 days ago

Hello @bike. Use

These two is enough for booking anywhere in world

Best regards, Maren

• downvote

h_rodriguez771554 days ago

Trivago. Best hotel finder at the cheapest rates without sleeping cheep.

• downvote

WendyDisson423 days ago

I use because they sort out only the coolest hotels.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $3
    Aguru won $1
    ab1936 won $1
    andiupn won $1
    muthu won $1
    Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
    FixitJorge won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    thsigit won $1
    Latest Topics
    pleaseAnswerMe How many days can it take for a amazon delivery to come from UK to any other country in Europe
    roseawebs Best tactical flashlight?
    ankush843 International Honeymoon Packages from India
    Aravi For whom all, this Oct made your life hell?
    selcinor What is the problem with Nigeria?
    thangfish2003 What travel site or agency you use when to come Vietnam?
    AF Which country would you like to travel most?
    minice Traveling abroad with my senior parents, what should I pay attention to?
    philip What is the most powerful passport in the world?
    bike Which website do you use to book hotels?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.