Formula of citric acid.. Reward $2
Created by Anjum, 563 days ago, 1019 views
What is the formula of citric acid?
√ Best Answer
brendaniel563 days ago
@Anjum In its pure form citric acid is a white crystalline solid and is sour to taste like all food acids. It is sold as a food addictive for cooking and can be found in most supermarkets.
ha14563 days ago
omarwa79563 days ago
he formula of citric acid: C6H8O7
kellykevin560 days ago
Citric acid is sometimes referred to as sour salt when being sold as an ingredient for cooking. However, it is most often referred to by its technical name, citric acid.
kimbunn524 days ago
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- ha14 won $1
- ha14 won $3
- Aguru won $1
- ab1936 won $1
- andiupn won $1
- muthu won $1
- Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
- FixitJorge won $1
- MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
- thsigit won $1
- Latest Topics
- Music and entertainment
- Anybody know anything about this place
- Optimisation du réseau de collecte des puits de pétrole
- Time travel in reel
- Почему сигналы безопасности красного цвета?
- What is CSIR NET Exam?
- Германивые транзисторы
- Which better dell or Hp And why?
- Website transaction time handling technics.
- Почему наши глаза не видят своих ресниц?