Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

The ideal place to travel Reward $25
Created by talata, 470 days ago, 841 views

The ideal place to travel
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

pustoi11470 days ago

Tanzania.
This country has long been synonymous with safari. If you have a lifetime dream to see near the elephants, lions and antelopes - Welcome to Tanzania!
Tasmania.
The island, located 240 km from Australia, offers tourists different kinds of exotic holidays, such as spending the night in the bush Aboriginal. It is worth noting that the flora and fauna of Tasmania is truly unique: a large part of the living creatures and plants that live here, you can see only on this island.

• downvote

brendaniel470 days ago

it will depend on your preference, here is a list of the best and choicest places to choose from based on travellers experience http://www.travelandleisure.com/slideshows/best-places-to-travel-in-2016

• downvote

starparticle469 days ago

@talata
Italy, the history, the food, the art the people! Theres Rome, Venice, Florence, Sicily!

• downvote

Aravi469 days ago

Hi @talata

Try Paris. You may visit for business trip but can still enjoy it like holiday. It is a beautiful city for lovers, racers business man, adventure sports players.

It is a beautiful place for travel or settle. People here are really friendly.

The city will be totally different and more beautiful in night.

Regards,

• downvote

nuklin465 days ago

It depends on what fascinates you the most because you cannot be everywhere at the same time. Australia, Newzealand are know for hospitality, China has grown in technology, syngapore is beautiful, Japan is the best in Asia. Take a look at this link on the Huffingtonpost to find a reliable website that will direct you the best: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/william-d-chalmers/worlds-101-best-travel-we_b_8931752.html

• downvote

Oknametra464 days ago

For me it's Amsterdam for legal weed

• downvote

yogisugandi25464 days ago

indonesia,

• downvote

vickyph84450 days ago

Hawaii!! i been wanting to visit there its so beautiful!

• downvote

hsr3012449 days ago

undoubtedly... its PARIS.... Actually depnds upon your situation...
i
1- couple than paris
2- bachelor but adult than Las Vegas
3- want an adventure than there is a whole list of countries having beautiful hill stations and terrains.

• downvote

Pravy445 days ago

I would prefer Japan. The reason being I want to know how such a small country could have such a big impact on the world commercially. Also why is the mortality rate so low there. I want to know what makes them different. I want to see Fuji-san there. I want to have weird food there. I want to visit a genuine katana forge there. I want to view shrines there. I want to visit Yokohama & Akihabara there. I want to watch the village scenery there. I want to visit many places there. PERIOD!!

• downvote

igor416 days ago

The ice caves of the glacier Vatnajökull, Iceland.Giant glacier Vatnajökull (Vatnajokull), bearing the status as the largest in Europe and the third largest on the globe after the glaciers of Antarctica and Greenland. Its area equals 8133 km ², representing 8% of the whole territory of the island. The average ice thickness is equal to 400 meters, and the maximum reaches 1000 meters.

• downvote

chakramed382 days ago

hi ,

no one can say this is wrong do visit MARRAKECH on morocco you will be suprised on whzt you will see there .

regards ,

• downvote

Nyikango375 days ago

you have to visit Kenya. everything from African culture to nature and wild animals you'll leave this place a happy person plus a warm reception from its citizen. 'kuja kenya' come to Kenya 'hakuna matamata'

• downvote

igor331 days ago

Bangkok-Singapore route by train Eastern & Oriental Express

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    pleaseAnswerMe How many days can it take for a amazon delivery to come from UK to any other country in Europe
    roseawebs Best tactical flashlight?
    ankush843 International Honeymoon Packages from India
    Aravi For whom all, this Oct made your life hell?
    selcinor What is the problem with Nigeria?
    thangfish2003 What travel site or agency you use when to come Vietnam?
    AF Which country would you like to travel most?
    minice Traveling abroad with my senior parents, what should I pay attention to?
    philip What is the most powerful passport in the world?
    bike Which website do you use to book hotels?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.