Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Sweepstakes Winners Reward $25
Created by Pamela0525, 473 days ago, 682 views

Just for curiosity sake. Has anyone ever won a big prize from publishers clearing house or know someone who did, or know someone who knows someone who did?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

charlesakinney473 days ago

I have never known anyone who has. However, I do know that people need to read the fine fine print about buying from them. I bought about $200.00 of stuff from them and was paying monthly. I almost had it paid off, was going to send a final payment but got their bill first and it went from about $110.00 to over $300.00. I didn't pay and they turned it over to a collection agency here in PA and I had to pay it. So I ended up paying around $550.00 for $200.00 worth of stuff and most of that stuff was cheesy, crappy product that either didn't work or broke. They bank on people literally bank on people to not pay in full even though they say take 3 months. Interest rate is enormous. To me they are scam artists and that is just the products end of it. Could it be the same for the Sweeps they have? It's a private company so all their finances are hidden but I would say they make lots of money through deception practices. People really should stay away from them, period.

• downvote

Pravy473 days ago

I had once won a book as a prize in a sweepstake. The thing they asked was for us to share what crazy things we did as a child. Just like you I never thought any sweepstakes worked and even if they did I would ever be one to win something. Yes I believed my luck to that bad.
Still good things good. I won and still have that book with me.

• downvote

rldau473 days ago

@Pamela0525
I agree with Charles answer about PCH...stay away unless you want to waste postage too.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Jameson Games for Mac Websites
    JamieD No mans sky still crashing
    MartinL What systems are you playing games on?
    MrOwnage Gaming as a potential job?
    JamieD MMo World still alive?
    zekman DIRT Showdown - STEAM GAME
    zekman Tell me some good story games
    ChessKing Секрет игр для приставки SEGA
    zekman CSGO gifts, Skins - earn pages
    Eliz Invalid licence key
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.