Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Locked out of a phone purchased off the internet Reward $5
Created by mik1488, 475 days ago, 951 views

I bought a kyocera hydro air att go phone. On our great infamous world wide web, used an it was passworded. Can somebody, anybody please lend me some expertise adviso. thanks
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

deval527475 days ago

Hi. Please try to hard reset your phone, so that you'll also reset the password.
These are the steps: http://www.hardreset.info/devices/kyocera/kyocera-hydro-air/
Have a great day!

• downvote

Nali48706475 days ago

if you tried software resetting then you should go for hard reset but remember it will swipe all of your internal data as well as installed apps, contacts, msgs, etc
step 1 At first hold down the Power key in order to switch off the cell phone.

step 2 In this step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.

You should release held keys when the Recovery Mode starts.

step 3 Afterwards press Volume Down a few times to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm this option.Factory Reset

Next,

select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to select.

after that it will erase all of your data as well as your passwords to the phone you forgot

When the Recovery Menu appears once more on the screen, choose "reboot system now".
Success! The hard reset has just been performed.

WARNING !
Hard Reset will erase all of your data

• downvote

Aravi475 days ago

Hi @mik1488

Kindly find the below video which explains the procedure in details:

Regards,

• downvote

mohamad1122473 days ago

Welcome my friend, if you are using a graphic style, I advise you try this method to easy and will not lose none of your files
First, you have to draw a pattern incorrectly 5 times
Second: Press the button (forgot password)
Third, enter the PIN code that you know if it does not have to be changed it with your hand Enter the number 0000, or it may be 1111 or 00000 or 11111 or 55555 or Agalba be supplied with the product box and I wish you success

• downvote

pustoi11473 days ago

@mik1488
You can describe the problem in detail?

• downvote

TheUltimateAnswerer468 days ago

It seems that you bought a stolen phone, yes it happens. This is the reason the seller didn't unlock it for you. You can try to find its owner (if you are feeling like doing a good deed today), or you can hard reset it (format it). Search youtube for how to unlock your specific model. I would advise you to not buy off internet if it is suspiciously cheap, because 80% chance is that it's stolen.

I found some steps online to hard reset a phone, try this method.

Step 1. At first hold down the Power key in order to switch off the cell phone.

Step 2. In this step press and hold the Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.

You should release held keys when the Recovery Mode starts.

Step 3. Press Volume Down a few times to highlight "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm this option.Factory Reset

Next,

select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power rocker to select.

after that it will erase all of your data as well as your passwords to the phone you forgot

When the Recovery Menu appears once more on the screen, choose "reboot system now".
Success! The hard reset has just been performed.

Please give best answer. Thanks! :-)

• downvote

omarwa79468 days ago

watch this video: http://adf.ly/1dbDDv

• downvote

MrDeng467 days ago

just reset your phone system at the repair store,you will throw your problem

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    ChessKing Онлайн трансляции на телефоне
    ChessKing Видеоредактор слайдшоу на андроид
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.