Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Why are some people always curious about other's life/business? Reward $3
Created by au52, 480 days ago, 1495 views

Are there such kind of people around you who pay much more attention to other's life/business than his own?

Why? What drives this interest? Annoying and confused.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

serezha460 days ago

Hi! I can understand you. I met that kind people, with some of them I forced to maintain relationships (because she's my aunt and I do not want to grieve my father). In my childhood I thought that was the norm of behavior. When I grew up and met another kins of people (normal), I understood that was the character problem. That people think that nothing can happend without their admonition, they want to control everething around them even if it is other person's life. I try to say "yes" to all her words - than I do what I think is right. And of course, I try keep away from her, and meet her rarely.
God luck!

• downvote

zrodfects480 days ago

It is usually just a curiosity, or perhaps their knowledge to do what others can and you can't etc, like a drawing artist, I believe there are more none artists checking out artist in action than actual professional doing art, a fascination or a hope to achieve this level of skill..

Some even compare work to see who is more important in the business world and see where they fit themselves, after all we are human, even a skilled person searches for more...

It doesn't make us bad it in our nature, sadly it can be taken the wrong way where people comment bad things about ones work but other than that it is humanly normal

:)

• downvote

au52480 days ago

@zrodfects

Thanks. Just curious will be acceptable. But sometimes it brings us some other bad things.

• downvote

Pravy480 days ago

I believe this question can be described for 2 types of people. One who is close to you and meddle in your affairs. Like my mom for example. She meddles in my life too much but that's just out of concern for me neither do I mind her doing so.
Another type of people would be those who are just meddlesome in general. These are the kind of people you have to be aware of. A meddlesome coworker who just is too curious about your life will make your life the centre of their gossip discussion. If someone shares, beware. :)

• downvote

toribio480 days ago

Because it is not his own life, that's why he is curious... blaaagggg!

• downvote

khaledmus480 days ago

you have right sir,there are so many around like that and its because of void i think,so its like disease we shoud b away of it and it needs a strong intention and determination to get rid of it.

Regards,

• downvote

zrodfects480 days ago

@au52

Curious is pretty much it, sometimes people even hate their own work but oblivious to notice it personally, especially if doing the same thing for so long, whether you hate or love your job, over time it becomes a part of you which subconsciously your used to it.

• downvote

Aravi479 days ago

Hi @au52

It is natural human tendency to search or willing to know about others. Their are 2 kinds of people Introverts vs extroverts. Extroverts normally have more Curiosity about other's life. This is because of willingness to share and learn from other is more then personal life.

Regards,

• downvote

au52479 days ago

@Pravy

Yes, it refers to another type of people as you said. really annoying, right?

• downvote

au52479 days ago

@toribio

Why do they focus on their own lives or affairs?

• downvote

au52479 days ago

@khaledmus

Yes, to keep away such kind of person is the way I am taking.

• downvote

au52479 days ago

@Aravi

How about the Introverts?

• downvote

toribio479 days ago

@au52

they focused on their lives, that's why they are curious with others' lives. For your own, you can stay away from meddling from other peoples' business affairs, so your conscience will be free and peaceful.. and then, when other people look at you and found out that you're not curious with other people and the good consequences you have reaped, then they will start to investigate their own. They will look at you as inspiration or model to be emulated.
You will soon become a light to others, so that others won't have to annoy or irritate others like you have experienced.
In any case, anyone must just concentrate his own life to be free of trouble.

• downvote

Pravy479 days ago

@au52 it's not just annoying. It's malicious as well. You can understand people who care about you and bug you always. But the second kind of people interfere not just because they are curious, they are malicious as they want to have information about you which they can use against you someday. That's what I believe

• downvote

Aravi478 days ago

Hi @au52

Introverts too have this curiousness but not much. They are by nature, like to remain far from social live. Hence, they expected to less pay attention to other's life/business. They remain focused more about their own life.

Regards,

• downvote

au52478 days ago

@Aravi

I think the introverts don't want others to keep a watchful eye on their lives. But they prefer to care about other's lives quietly.

• downvote

pustoi11478 days ago

have eyes at the person and he should look at something interesting. It is an expression of "a person may long to look at three things: on the fire, the water and the work of another person." everything is very simple, if not something interesting happens in their lives, people are looking for emotion in the lives of others. man a social animal and monitor the successes and failures of other causes of interest. You watch movies and TV shows? You think it is, absolutely, the other? but it is the same, just a movie specially withdrawn, and observation of others is done in real life. unless you live in a society that will have to put up with. you yourself, that is not interested in the lives of your friends and acquaintances. Do not you think that if people are not interested in the lives of others, it's much worse? so there is nothing strange or bad about it. Another thing, if a person pays too much attention to the life of another person, it tells about some mental illness. my English is not very good, but overall, I think the idea is clear.

• downvote

Bine485478 days ago

Weil sie ihr eigenes Leben zu uninteressant finden und was erleben wollen - darum ist man am Leben der Anderen interessiert, was sie so erleben usw.

• downvote

au52475 days ago

@pustoi11

Yes, interest may be the main reason for that. But we should know that "it is none of our business". Thanks!

• downvote

pustoi11475 days ago

@au52
believe me, everyone knows it...

• downvote

1man467 days ago

board nosey enveis

• downvote

Noieta467 days ago

I am very selective and do not provide much information to those type of people. I avoid them as much as I can.

• downvote

cosgood1969467 days ago

People always want to know what is on the other side of the fence. There is a belief that the 'Grass is always greener', that has been ingrained in a lot of cultures. It is through this curiosity that people enjoy spending time looking at the lives of those that they admire. It, in some cases can give people goals that they have always wanted to achieve, but never tried because people told them that they were not practical.

• downvote

gtoman458 days ago

Because they aer nosey busy bodies.

• downvote

MaRin4ik458 days ago

@au52
Лично меня раздражает! Потому что все стремятся прожить ЧУЖУЮ жизнь. А мы сами такому учим своих детей. Когда ребенок говорит, что хочет быть как кто-то красивый, знаменитый сильный и т. д., он уже примеряет на себя чужую жизнь. А потом он вырастает и продолжает в том же духе, только гораздо изощренней. Конечно, куда легче сказать кому-то: вот я бы на твоем месте.... Чем разобраться в СВОЕЙ жизни. Почему человека всегда интересует Секс, Смерть, непонятное, сверхъестественное, чужие жизни и деньги?
Потому что люди по натуре завистные и даже очень, если в добавок к тому у них нет ни средств жить как те люди кому завидуют так и возможностей... и поскольку они живут в некоем обществе, эти предметы являются наивысшими по системе ценностей, это если выражаться абстрактно.
В целом это из-за подсознательного желания быть лучше и выше всех.
Найти в жизни другого человека изъяны и еще раз понять "какой я хороший".
Люди в первую очередь любят себя. И только потом остальных.
Единственное что может на это как-то влиять это любовь ( как ни странно ).
Ведь только в этом чувстве он живет ради кого-то) И этим обусловлен и интерес.Кстати, мне кажется, не всех людей интересует чужая жизнь. Людей самодостаточных, очень в себе уверенных, занятых по жизни великими делами, как правило, не заинтересуешь бульварной газетенкой или даже ТВ программой, в которой будет интервью со скандальной звездой.
А для другого большинства людей, у которых побольше времени, нет такой загруженности дома и на работе, пикантные подробности кто, где, с кем, в какой позе, и за сколько очень даже и составляют часть их жизни, а, может, даже и саму жизнь. Это иллюзия. Вместо того, чтобы заниматься своей жизнью, они не против влезть в чужую.

• downvote

nash56452 days ago

I see that someone reply in his own language then I'll reply in my one too....italian:
Viviamo in un mondo che è invaso e comandato dai media, e questo sta drammaticamente spostando tutte le attenzioni su quello che non sono le reali necessità dell'uomo ma semplicemente lo condiziona a pensare che i suoi bisogni siano altri. Costantemente siamo martellati dalle ultime novità hi-tech, dalla moda legata ad uno stile di vita, ad un attore ecc, togliendo l'attenzione da quello che sono le vere necessità e da quello che i grandi burattinai che sono dietro ai media stanno facendo, dalla politica internazionale all'economia ecc. L'imprinting che riceviamo oggi è costantemente il bel vivere e il fare soldi portando sempre l'esempio di anonimi Peter, John, Vanessa etc. che noi ricerchiamo in chi ci sta attorno. Secondo voi perchè siamo quì ?? Perchè quì ti promettono soldi in cambio di opinioni....soldi, sempre soldi, e la raccolta di opinioni ha un valore altissimo se si vogliono studiare nuove strategie di condizionamento di massa. Magari per qualcuno potrò sembrare paranoico ma ho vissuto abbastanza anni per vedere almeno due cambiamenti epocali nel ns mondo e quindi noto differenze che ai più potrebbero sfuggire. Naturalmente questo è un mio semplice punto di vista...........spero sempre di sbagliare :-)

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    alantwo Music and entertainment
    alantwo Music video junior mafias
    alantwo Music video junior mafia
    ohayou Did you see La La Land?
    Jhony18 Weekend problem
    zekman What kind of guitar i should start with?
    Jhony18 I want to listen to new music
    ohayou How to spend your new year holidays
    ChessKing Музыка на виниловых пластинках
    anhot Where do you watch German TV??
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.