Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
 What is your favorite Asian country? - Euask.com

Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

What is your favorite Asian country? Reward $2
Created by ohayo, 790 days ago, 1630 views

What is your favorite Asian country?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

lonelyspirit782 days ago

This question is completely base on personal experiences so every one has their own favorite.The selection of the majoraty doesn't mean that country is the best cause people from the same country can upvote each other. To be fair, i will not chose my own country. I chose japan becuse i have a lots of respect to the people of this country. It's not only people but their culture also has the beauty of it's own. If you have a chance to come to japan you will see.

• downvote

Mymine790 days ago

China and vietnam

• downvote

pustoi11790 days ago

is Tibet, I am inclined to believe that it is, nevertheless, a separate country.

• downvote

Pravy790 days ago

It just has to be JAPAN.
There are various reasons for this. Apart from the various awesome anime's Japan provides. It is such a small country yet it has left it's mark globally. Survivor of 2 nuclear bombs, the people are survivors there. Highest life expectancy. Beautiful countryside etc etc. I could just keep on and on.
Personally. I would like to spend my retirement in a Japanese countryside.

• downvote

sanbooly790 days ago

@ohayo
it's Indonesia, I love this country and like to visit it in the nearest time.
it has a lot of natural views and landscapes

• downvote

toribio790 days ago

Japan, so many beautiful and weird things =)

• downvote

khaledmus790 days ago

for me i think china is the best.

• downvote

Shogi790 days ago

Israel is my favourite Asian country. After 1400 years of Mohammedan crusades only two countries held out against the Islamic Apartheid which swallowed up the region. They were Christian Lebanon and Jewish Israel. Since then Lebanon has fallen but Israel continues to be the area's steadfast bastion of Infidel resistance. Israel is a testament and an encouragement to native peoples everywhere who stand against Muslim colonialism.

• downvote

Aravi790 days ago

Hi

It is India.

• downvote

Aravi790 days ago

@pustoi11

Good bro! Make Tibet a separate country.

• downvote

maren790 days ago

I only visited China and this is my favorite Asian country, including Tibet.

• downvote

ohayo789 days ago

Why do you guys concern about Tibet?

• downvote

Gorge788 days ago

Viet Nam is a nice place. Beside that, Singapore and Thai Lan are also good places

• downvote

ijontichy788 days ago

It is Bhutan

• downvote

igor788 days ago

Maldives-unique exotic islands.

• downvote

omarwa79788 days ago

south korea is the best.

• downvote

pustoi11788 days ago

@ohayo
Tibet The inclusion of China as a result of military intervention remains a complex and controversial issue until now. Nevertheless, it is quite, peaceful and beautiful place. you will not believe, but there finds peace of mind.

• downvote

sanek_kg788 days ago

Kyrgyztan Kyrgyztan Kyrgyztan Kyrgyztan Kyrgyztan Kyrgyztan Kyrgyztan

• downvote

olja225588788 days ago

South Korea and Japan. I would like to within this to country ASAP.
I heard a lot of interesting things about this countries so it would be pretty good if i could visit them.

• downvote

anikin788 days ago

China. А developing economy.

• downvote

nihal29788 days ago

@ohayo JAPAN IS THE ANSWER
Japan
Country in East Asia
Japan is an island nation in the Pacific Ocean with dense cities, imperial palaces, mountainous national parks and thousands of shrines and temples. Shinkansen bullet trains connect the main islands of Kyushu (with Okinawa's subtropical beaches), Honshu (home to Tokyo and Hiroshima’s atomic-bomb memorial) and Hokkaido (famous for skiing). Tokyo, the capital, is known for skyscrapers, shopping and pop culture.

BUT I LOVE INDIA

• downvote

xnlover788 days ago

South Korea, Vietnam, and China.
Those are the three Asian countries I have visited, so I know them best.
All the Asian nations have a rich history, and each has its good points and its flaws.
I choose South Korea as my favorite, because after the devastation of both the Japanese occupation and the Korean Conflict from 1950-1953, the South Korean leadership built that very small nation into one of the leading nations in the world economically and politically. Even under constant threat (however hollow) from other Koreans under the dictatorial leadership to the north, South Korea has thrived and has sought to bring a good standard of living to their people. They are also a generous country. President Kim Dae Jung received a Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts at opening North Korea up to more positive interaction with the rest of the world and at reuniting the two nations into one people.
When I visited Seoul, I was amazed at both the modern development of the city and also the high value the Korean people place on their heritage. I visited a "folk village," in which actors in traditional hanbok clothing both entertained and educated us in a variety of ways, from a demonstration of tight-rope walking and acrobatic horse riding to a narration and demonstration of a traditional Korean wedding ceremony and face-reading. (The "face-reader" admitted to me that he was really an actor, but he said some very complimentary things about me, so I didn't mind at all! :-) ) The Korean National Museum in Seoul features everything from a history of the geography and geology of the Korean Peninsula to artistic adaptations of Christian stories in traditional Asian style and other artistic and historical items, often labeled in both Korean and English, which I found helpful. There are also palaces around Seoul that have been restored or recreated according to the original plans from the great Joseon Dynasty that help bring Korean history to life.
The ways in which South Korea helps visitors grieve with them the split in the nation represented by the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) and hope with them for the reunification of the nation is moving and awe-inspiring. Even under continual threat of annihilation according to the rhetoric that flows from the north, they remain hopeful and always seeking to bring about reconciliation not only among their fellow Koreans but also between even the great powers of the world.
In addition, while I was visiting the country and trying to find my way around Seoul, on a couple of occasions people came to me, asking in English if they could help me. The friends who were hosting me during my visit were extremely courteous and thoughtful, and I could not have wished for a better visit. I found the public transportation system to be excellent, and there was no lack of modern conveniences. I recognize that things could be different outside of the Seoul metropolitan area,
So, it is both the beautiful country of Korea and the admirable nature of the Korean people that motivate me to choose South Korea as my favorite Asian country. Thanks for asking!

• downvote

gala89788 days ago

Япония! Мне нравится эта страна ее традиции,пейзажи,цветущая сакура.Мечтаю побывать там!

• downvote

RobertMills787 days ago

Thailand and Indonesia for sure

• downvote

zrodfects787 days ago

Japan, hands down :)

Mainly because of video games and anime, if you want pure gaming fun and pure anime, then you can't pass Japan...

• downvote

ihenlomen787 days ago

brazil.
you can go there for vacation. you won't come back...

• downvote

Halterenvironment787 days ago

Taiwan!I Love Taiwan!!!

• downvote

thuan787 days ago

Japan ! I Love Japan !!!

• downvote

rageye01787 days ago

I love my time In Hong Kong two great years WHOW!!

• downvote

nunitak787 days ago

@ohayo Northern Japan -- Hokkaido Paradise

• downvote

jsyemaozi786 days ago

china 中国

• downvote

tuankudo786 days ago

Japanese @

• downvote

angolin786 days ago

@ohayo
For me, Singapore is a real beautiful country in Asia!

• downvote

ruji55786 days ago

@ohayo
Казахстан

• downvote

foesh786 days ago

China ofc :)

• downvote

serezha786 days ago

Hi! I think China is the greatest country. It is a concentration of deep culture and modern world with wide sunny beaches and crowded cities, where people can be as healthy as their souls are.
Good luck!

• downvote

afdess785 days ago

@ohayo
middlle east makkah

• downvote

Rasofficial785 days ago

China ,, Japan & South Korea

• downvote

BuFFFMAN785 days ago

Южная Корея и Китай!

• downvote

yoursong785 days ago

I love everything about Japan!!!

• downvote

LucGameYT785 days ago

JAPAN IS THE BEST!!!

• downvote

AJ6677785 days ago

Bhutan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhutan

• downvote

lenrique784 days ago

India for me

• downvote

willie784 days ago

North Korea !!!

• downvote

tnthuan784 days ago

South Korea, Vietnam

• downvote

harry9214783 days ago

there aren't any

• downvote

Alirio783 days ago

Japan, a small island with respectful people. This country makes the world better!

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    eradaec won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    lybwrsh won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $4
    PeteLFX won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $1
    Latest Topics
    selcinor Are you being kind with me
    my_asylum DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE? ((UPDATED)
    AAA1992 You believe in life after death in other world.?
    selcinor I don't like women am I a misogynist
    ChessKing Тематические форумы на сайтах
    mazeal I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
    ChessKing Как у вас прошла пятница 13-го?
    AAA1992 Where are you From???
    ChessKing Возможно ли поставить электрический мотор на велосипед?
    Icuska Hogyan védekezel a nagy hidegben?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.