Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Windows 10 problem after wise care clean up Reward $2
Created by azflcowboy, 1652 days ago, 1336 views

Hello, ?Does wise care cleaners cause a problem for windows 10, sometimes i must recover windows 10 after an extensive wise care clean up? Thank you

Hello Sept 2, 2016....hmmm one reply to my question said do not clean everyda, only once a month (don't think so) another reply said clean everyday....so does anyone know > i have stopped doing registry cleaner everyday but still use normal cleaner everyday to keep cookies etc from slowing computer? i have windows explorer but prefer to use google chrome? does anyone know why after i clean with wise care a few hours later even if i do not use the computer it is loaded with window files,cookies etc?
Thank you
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

Aravi1652 days ago

Hi @azflcowboy

@name will call the person. I am calling tue admin. Please wait.

@WiseCleaner_admin

Kindly look into this issue.

• downvote

ha141652 days ago

@azflcowboy

normally not, wisecare create a backup so you can recover from there but if your windows is already corrupted then wisecare might cause a problem, I had an issue with another regstry cleaner on windows 8 where i couldnt play video because server execution problem so I had to repair windiws 8.

• downvote

jeetkml1650 days ago

yes, Wise Care and some others registry cleaner sometimes cleans sensitive registries that cause problems . A registry cleaner cleaned my Autodesk registries that make the software corrupt need to re-install software. So, I'm not suggesting to anyone to used professional REGISTRY CLEANER just CCleaner is sufficient FOR THIS JOB

• downvote

misam1650 days ago

Yeah, but not always. If you clean your pc every day manually or by setting the schedule of wise cleaner you will never get into any trouble.
Just make sure that you check your pc health regularly using wise cleaner.

• downvote

abdelrahman1650 days ago

@WiseCleaner_admin I am scared of this issue could you kindly help us, Thank you

• downvote

WiseCleaner_admin1650 days ago

@azflcowboy @abdelrahman Wise care 365 is completely compatible with windows 10. Please describe your problem in details if you think your system problem was caused by Wise Care 365.

• downvote

Durgesh1641 days ago

Windows 10 Fastest battery low problem

• downvote

koroleva1641 days ago

First of all make sure you have the last update of wise care. Then schedule it to clean your computer once per month. Too much cleaning might cause damage to your computer. Also make sure all programmes are close before the cleaning and don't use your computer while it's working to avoide technical problems.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    jeetkml won $1
    a454545 won $2
    Coxxyr won $1
    Handas won $1
    chakramed won $2
    Pravy won $1
    chakramed won $1
    jennifer0123 won $1
    Pele233 won $1
    sneja60845956 won $1
    Latest Topics
    totan1 Income Source of euask
    totan1 How we get best reward from euask
    cyntax77 Hi guys... does anyone have been paid by Euask??
    kfreddyj Never got my id or key
    freddyj I bought it and got nothing ,entered card number,and nothing?
    AshutoshAgrawal Wise Registry Cleaner Pro Official
    AshutoshAgrawal Euask.com says - "Please don't post frequently and continuously."
    dagorski Getting BSOD with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED error
    Ablivious License key - WTH?
    Eliz Fixed invalid key question
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.