Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Network problem in lumia 520 Reward $4
Created by sanjay431, 480 days ago, 948 views

Helo friends i have a nokia lumia 520 . its display sow me message (sim is missing or invalid ) network not coming . & then i trying to manuly setting it have no manuly option only automatic but signal not found . can u help please .i have changed sim but no respond.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Pravy480 days ago

Your network antenna or your sim slot might be the problem. You definitely have to take it to a service center to get it fixed. It's not something you can do something about unless you know about hardware.

• downvote

naeleno480 days ago

im sorry you can try another sim if still same proplem thats mean you have a hardware issues send it to manufacture

• downvote

yemilinks480 days ago

Contact your network for a proper replacement micro SIM. Cut down sims will cause problems so it's always best to use a proper micro SIM.

• downvote

pustoi11480 days ago

you are sure that the problem is not the sim card? install the SIM card in another phone.

• downvote

pustoi11480 days ago

If the problem is not in the SIM card, try the following options.
The likelihood of a bad contact between the SIM card and SIM receiver. It is possible to fix by taking cotton wool, rubbing alcohol, and contacts of the card and receiver.
• The problem may be on the part of the software or OS phone. In this case, try a hard reset Lumia, or else altogether reflash the phone.
• It is possible and the option that the phone is simply blocked from the "outside" operators. Then, to apply techniques unlock your device Nokia Lumia
• If the SIM card and the receiver is bad contact, it is possible to try in some way a little "squeeze" sim card to the receiver. Suit small pieces of adhesive tape or paper.
• He could go wrong, and the phone itself, in which case it is necessary to address the problem of the Nokia service center.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Jamez How to fix Android behaving strangley?
    ChessKing Возможно ли чтоб мой звуковой файл с телефона было слышно собеседнику во время разговора по этому телефону?
    ChessKing Голосовые читалки
    ChessKing Не показывает видео в Habit браузере.
    ChessKing Перенос приложения на карту памяти в андроиде
    Ujjwal619 Can you tell me why the playstore download speed is ridiculously slow?
    ChessKing Импорт закладок в Habit браузер
    ChessKing Батарея телефона при морозе.
    ChessKing Онлайн трансляции на телефоне
    ChessKing Видеоредактор слайдшоу на андроид
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.