Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
 How to fix my pc - Euask.com

Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

How to fix my pc Reward $2
Created by Jazzman, 762 days ago, 1129 views

I'm having difficult time trying to figure out how and what to do to my pc when I log into my email acc. i see my mail click on it and it will not open it in the internet explorer I go to fire or google and no problem when I try to open them so it must be the intexplr.. so what do I need to do..

Thanks..

jazz
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

ldmff761 days ago

@Jazzman
I don't believe it's wise to use IE because I'm pretty sure it's been scrapped, they put EDGE in place of IE but you have to update to Windows 10, I think the free upgrade date has passed, besides Microsoft does support IE so it's very vulnerable out there cruisin' the net. Hope I've been some help and possibly saved you from a lot of grief. Yom Tov,...Shalom!

• downvote

Stoneheart762 days ago

Hi Jazz!

Have you tried uninstalling IE and re-installing it? You might need to install something like CCleaner (do the free trial of the professional version) from piriform to do a deep uninstall to make sure all the registry DLL's get removed as well. Then just install it again.

Good luck!

• downvote

ha14762 days ago

@Jazzman
which mail is in question?

How to reset Internet Explorer settings
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/923737

• downvote

Aravi761 days ago

Hi

1) try to reset ie as told by h14

2) make sure you have recent version and installed all updated. Use windows update.

If none works reinstall it:

https://askleo.com/how-do-i-reinstall-internet-explorer/

Regards,

• downvote

Pamoon761 days ago

Wew, your problems are:

1. Your IE browser couldn't load JS, because of out dated IE browser, just install the newest IE browser.

2. Your IE browser couldn't load JS again, because you disabled JS, just enable it.

3. Your IE browser couldn't load the page (or was loading but slow > timed out), check your IE proxy or something that prevent IE from loading mails.

• downvote

nihal29761 days ago

JUST UPDATE YOUR IE FROM WINDOWS UPDATE .
REGARDS

• downvote

RobertMills760 days ago

Apparently Internet Explorer is no longer being updated as it is phased out

• downvote

RobertMills760 days ago

I suggest you use Moailla Firefox or Google

• downvote

jwtaylor37759 days ago

@Jazzman if you haven't done it already, run the Wise Cleaner and then try to open your mail with IE. If that doesn't work, make sure you download Google Chrome and use it from now on. Honestly, IE is very vulnerable and not dependable (as you can tell). Just use Chrome from now on and you should do just fine.

• downvote

trikki22759 days ago

i just download and install firefox that works just as good ie is only good for updating windows

• downvote

Jazzman759 days ago

Thank all you guy for replying to my question If I had it my way all would have the best answers cause I'm from the old school and you guys are great.. lol......

Thank So Much

Jazzman :-)

• downvote

misam757 days ago

Hello Jaz,

You should do following things:

1) Install latest version of Internet Explorer.
2) If a problem does not solve then update your pc to windows 10 as it comes along with Microsoft Edge which is pretty good browser and you should be able to access your mails with it.

• downvote

Jazzman671 days ago

I want to thank all you guys that has replied to me about fixing my pc it is to old to get windows 10 wish I could get it but when this one dies I will be forced to get a new one I really like all your answers If I had lots of money I would love to give you guys a bit of right now I am in a bit of a pinch for money I am on fix in come but when things change I will be happy to give each and everyone that has replied to this question....

( God Bless All )

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    hutopobd Pc it's too slow
    dxbus Computer sleeps after one minute
    Mwarua Laptop windows 10
    kareemalyemen HP ZBOOK 17 NO POWER
    tcrw2 Registration????????
    LyndaLu48 Flash won't load in Chrome
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    lybwrsh won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    PeteLFX won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $4
    PeteLFX won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    Davidoff_11 won $1
    PeteLFX won $4
    ha14 won $1
    effortlessperformer won $1
    Latest Topics
    gwendolynaldo Writers can write in any format; pay for help with homework!
    anilgs What is Data Recovery?
    james458 How to reset iTunes account on iPhone 6?
    hpprintercustomer1 How can you rectify HP printer not working error?
    LyndaLu48 Flash won't load in Chrome
    Mwarua Laptop windows 10
    Alishabrown how can recover vhd file
    james458 How to reset acer laptop password
    Stella56 Https://fairymines.blogspot.com/2018/09/teal-farms-garcinia-reviews.html
    stephanebooby Trouve plus ma clés
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.