Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

How long do eggs keep fresh in refrigerator? Reward $2
Created by minice, 487 days ago, 922 views

How long do eggs keep fresh in refrigerator?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Lammy22485 days ago

Try this?

• downvote

Aravi487 days ago

Hi @minice

A egg kept in refrigerator which is between 35 to 40 F is safe to consume till next 7 months max.

Regards,

• downvote

pustoi11487 days ago

When stored in the refrigerator should not lay their eggs in a special compartment located on the refrigerator door. Eggs are very fond of stationary storage conditions, and being at the door, the product will be constantly in contact with warm air currents, and hence deteriorate faster. Store eggs in the refrigerator should be in a box designed for fruits and vegetables. It is the coldest and wettest place the refrigerator. You can store eggs on the door but only if you do it to use in the near future.

The optimum temperature for storage in refrigerated eggs are 1-2 ° C. If the eggs are bought in the store, do not store them in the refrigerator for more than 1 month. Fresh homemade eggs can be stored for about 3 months.

• downvote

khaledmus487 days ago

i think its from one month till three monthes and allah knows.

• downvote

yanka457487 days ago

Here is a great article to learn about how long you should keep your eggs before it goes bad. click on the link and read the nice article it should be no more than a month

http://www.sheknows.com/food-and-recipes/articles/4754/how-long-do-eggs-stay-good-in-the-refrigerator

• downvote

ralphfurgason486 days ago

@minice
According to Foodsafety.gov, raw eggs in the shell can be kept in the refrigerator for three to five weeks.

• downvote

aniket486 days ago

around 227 days !!

• downvote

minice486 days ago

@pustoi11

That sounds reasonable, I will move them from the refrigerator door ASAP. thanks.

• downvote

pustoi11486 days ago

@minice
Yes, thank you, I'm glad that helped.

• downvote

monika486 days ago

If you have more eggs than you can use within a few weeks, you can freeze them, out of their shells. Freeze only clean, fresh eggs. Place them in freezer containers, seal tightly and label with the number of eggs, whites or yolks and the date. Defrost frozen eggs overnight in the refrigerator.

• downvote

minice485 days ago

@monika

Are you sure that is really feasible?

• downvote

anjumskt77485 days ago

@minice
Once refrigerated, they must continue to stay in the fridge until use, but will stay good up to 6 months (or more) only who keeps eggs that long anyway. Oh, yeah, commercial egg producers. Store bought eggs can be an average of 3 weeks to 3 months old by the time you buy them. Fresh eggs are very hardy.

• downvote

AF485 days ago

@Lammy22

I will try to test it. looks interesting.

• downvote

threeball485 days ago

@Lammy22
What this test confirms is bacteria {usually Salmonella} emitting gas,thus causing the egg to become buoyant.

• downvote

sanek_kg483 days ago

по идее при правильном хранении в сухом и прохладном месте яйца могут хранится вечно пока всё содержащееся не высохнет

• downvote

anikin481 days ago

while spoiling

• downvote

karaokeman481 days ago

@minice Once refrigerated, they must continue to stay in the fridge until use, but will stay good up to 6 months (or more) only who keeps eggs that long anyway. Oh, yeah, commercial egg producers. Store bought eggs can be an average of 3 weeks to 3 months old by the time you buy them. Fresh eggs are very hardy.

• downvote

karaokeman481 days ago

Once refrigerated, they must continue to stay in the fridge until use, but will stay good up to 6 months (or more) only who keeps eggs that long anyway. Oh, yeah, commercial egg producers. Store bought eggs can be an average of 3 weeks to 3 months old by the time you buy them. Fresh eggs are very hardy.

• downvote

capybara449 days ago

About 3-4 weeks depending on the vendor.
We used to get our eggs delivered from a local farmer, fresh the same day.
Keep in the fridge and you'll be fine.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    myplanet Need to end relationship to an alcholic
    Jhony18 What shall I cook?
    selcinor What can I eat that will reduce calories in my body.
    Danyil Where I can buy PS Vita which cost a little?
    Dorota Piwo i jego właściwości
    July What is your favorite dessert?
    daybyday What would you eat when you don't want to eat anything?
    maksimos1970 Where is produced brandy "Manas"
    au52 What do you prefer to eat as snacks?
    AF Some ways to make child eat more?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.