Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Euask Social Media Reward $5
Created by Yaseko, 1530 days ago, 1459 views

What are the benefits Euask?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Chienyp1530 days ago

You can solve these problems need to know and through answering the questions you will get the money .

• downvote

lowtyde851530 days ago

easy money by staying logged on and answering for cash rewards and prizes such as iPhones. there community is friendly and eager to answer literally sny question you have be it committing, advice, anything. you pay then points or 2 dollars or more friending on how urgent your problem is. you choose a best answer to someone who has the best solution and they get the 2 dollars or points. when you mark a best answer you earn 2 dollars meaning you spend no money. the actual money is generated through the points. points are a virtual currency on this site that are worth money. your best bet is to answer questions and earth a daily point by logging in. you can cash out to PayPal at 10 dollars. it's not real work. just a community of younger people seeking advice mostly financial. a lot of us know slot about computers and personal finance and how to earn money online.

• downvote

olja2255881530 days ago

Good possibility to improve your knowledge in some spheres (pc, mobile phones, entertainment, social life etc.)
Also Euask gives you a chance to make easy money, easy prizes. You just need to give really good answers on the following question.
One more benefit it's a possibility to improve your english if you aren't a native speaker (e.g. i am from ukraine and my native lang. is ukrainian/russian. But i easily can improve my english knowledge by using Euask. )
This site is good because you should turn on your brain and think before you answer the question. It's a great idea and i'm thankful to creators for such a good product (Wise Care) and of course for this site.

Have a nice day. :)

• downvote

pustoi111530 days ago

there are many similar sites, but nowhere more one answer, and not always absolutely true, but only reflects the match the expectations of the questioner and the person in charge, you can get a of money. you can especially not straining, earn some money, giving a better answer.

• downvote

Aravi1530 days ago

Hi @Yaseko

1) It is free for users.

2) It allows user to post their question which will be can be answered buy Euask member all around the world.

3) It pays you some small rewards for solving problem.

4) You have option to discuss and share problem. It is optional to disclose your real Identity.

5) Unlike other website, we have prompt response from Euask team .

6) we are free to share and discuss cultural related question. This mean we can gain knowledge about other people all around the world.

Regards.

• downvote

khaledmus1528 days ago

get rewards.

• downvote

rockingsoul011528 days ago

just join today :)

the way it's work must be beneficial :)

• downvote

Pamela05251519 days ago

How can learning something new and researching it be a bad thing. I find it fun and like researching and sometimes being surprised by what I find out.

• downvote

toribio1518 days ago

There are so many benefits of EuAsk
First, it gives us valuable knowledge on different kind of new stuffs, foreign cultures and tradition or new Science discoveries and more.
Then we can explore areas in a fun and enjoyable way possible.
Mingle and chat fellow members.
Won't charge us for using the website, instead pays us rewards and small amount for participating in informative discussions and problem solving forums.
We feel free to ask and share personal, cultural , spiritual and/or other types of problems , and expect prompt and excellent answers from the community.
In conclusion, Euask benefits us to be a better person than we are.

• downvote

nuklin1501 days ago

We learn and share profits and points from adverts and subscriptions, and have our systems protected from virus and worms while we get to test some search engine softwares and other products from wisecare.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    jeetkml won $1
    a454545 won $2
    Coxxyr won $1
    Handas won $1
    chakramed won $2
    Pravy won $1
    chakramed won $1
    jennifer0123 won $1
    Pele233 won $1
    sneja60845956 won $1
    Latest Topics
    selcinor Are you being kind with me
    my_asylum DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE? ((UPDATED)
    AAA1992 You believe in life after death in other world.?
    selcinor I don't like women am I a misogynist
    ChessKing Тематические форумы на сайтах
    mazeal I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
    ChessKing Как у вас прошла пятница 13-го?
    AAA1992 Where are you From???
    ChessKing Возможно ли поставить электрический мотор на велосипед?
    Icuska Hogyan védekezel a nagy hidegben?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.