Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Please help me get by by selling items on ebay. i'll pay in commission and update this to a reward whenever i get paid. Reward $220
Created by lowtyde85, 487 days ago, 1008 views

Dupe of a thread where i erred on the reward (first thread here)
Edit - messaging mods how to remove immediate reward, i tried to put in 50 cents, and it interpreted as $5 and says i need to pay a balance, i'm contacting them. if someone really helps me, i mean just email me and ill direct you to a chat application (if your familiar with irc w/e network is good) i will pay a high commission rate, ill have to show you images etc. but before anyone receives any money there is a 8 day or so wait as first time ebayers have a 21 day hold, i was able to get mine reduced to a 12 day, and its been a few days. i have $12 pending in my paypal inbox. and a lot of physical stock to list on ebay one that is active now. im not trying to be demanding or needy, i just need some help on PAGE RANK, i find myself at the bottom behind sellers with much higher prices. i estimate all my stock to be worth about $200, i also have 3 items incoming that i bought from ebay with the anticipation of profiting off of.

Ill list what i have but the main thing is how do i get to the top? i list things cheaper than other people do with free shipping so i lose in the end, depending on how much you collaborate me if you are good at ebay, i will pay you a commission of each item sold but it has to sell for a reasonable price, not like my first and only ebay sale, a $30 book on javascript that sold for $11.

I have a droid turbo one with a cracked screen that turns on and is functional when on, the digitizer is just crashed. so its worth like $80 its a relatively new phone. and its in good shape plus an otter box!

i have a steam library yet don't know how to extract the serials, i guess i cant because they are activated :( but wondering if i could sell that on ebay and how to list it properly.

500gb internal sata hdd for laptop.

tp link nano usb wireless adapter that i've used like once.

$18 bluetooth ear buds unopened

2 $15 pairs of sunglasses that look cool.

tons of clothes.

i screwed up and disassembled my old laptop, its 2 years old and wasn't in bad shape, just had a broken screen and hinges because i fell asleep and rolled over it. i have all the components taken out, so there's a decent i5 cpu, onboard graphics, that 500gb hd, the motherboard, memory, power supply, all in good shape. just needs to be reassembled by a shopkeeper with the proper tools and a new screen. not sure how to market that one. at all. think its best to just throw the 500gb hd with the dvdrw and hole thing, (i don't know how to flash the drive of a laptop plus no transportation. i have $12 coming to me in 10 days give or take. i also have the book html5 and css3 its listed on the first page of amazon when you amazon it, i have a wii that my deceased mom bought for my nephew, i see some of the games on there are worth money, i cant tell if the sports thing you physically stand on is weighted or not. i was able to power it on, but couldn't get the controller to work yet it was flashing, i dont know much about wiis.

have 23 shot clases out of a set of 24. cisco a+ but its dated. 2005
cisco network security 2 exam from 2006

a world of warcraft subscrption with the legion beta already on it. buyer would recieve it instantly and be able to play as the new class on the 15th, and legion releases the 27th, game expires 11/27.

plugin headphones and earphones for pc gaming. thats about it.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

ckoch487 days ago

how did you list these auction or buy now. Thing is you item will not rise to the top until your listing is almost over you can't change that. Its getting in the search engines that's what you want to see. You have to make sure your keywords are in the title, repeat in description just change around a little so you don't get flagged. The more you can get your keyword seen the better ... keyword is name of item, details about item like any numbers related to it etc. You're looking for keywords that will reach hungry buyers.

Be patient you probably will have to relist them a few times. Just because you put them up doesn't mean they will sell the first time. Also ebay will give suggested pricing to start out if you are doing auctions. Its scary to try this but I"ve sold items for way more then I thought I would get doing it. You have to not care what outcome you get to do this though. If you list low you'll get eyeballs even if you're down below.

If its a hot item people bid too early that's what you want. Once that happens its a good chance bidding will nuts. Sometimes though people get it for nothing. That's the breaks. Its up to you to decide how to list it so it goes viral.

Its not hard to sell the kind of stuff you are listing but if you get out of sorts and don't just be patient you will drive yourself nuts

• downvote

ymn30487 days ago

@
Be patient you probably will have to relist them a few times. Just because you put them up doesn't mean they will sell the first time. Also ebay will give suggested pricing to start out if you are doing auctions. Its scary to try this but I"ve sold items for way more then I thought I would get doing it. You have to not care what outcome you get to do this though. If you list low you'll get eyeballs even if you're down below.

• downvote

Aravi486 days ago

Hi @lowtyde85

You need not to try hard. It will only test your patents for few days. Make sure you share good and attractive description. Discuss the gain. Make sure you share your contact details.

Regards,

• downvote

nihal29485 days ago

@lowtyde85
it will be better to wait , and try to use attractive listings names and descriptions , branding the product is must
keep going.
Regards

• downvote

lowtyde85485 days ago

@ckoch
thank you to everyone else but this was the most concise.

• downvote

ckoch485 days ago

Forgot to mention make sure you put up GOOD pics of your items take pictures from all angles possible tell about flaws. People like to buy flawed items for parts. Some people love to get them, fix em. so don't worry the more honest you are the more people trust you. So does ebay. I like to say I will take an item back within 14 days. NOTE: I've never had a thing returned in about 70 auctions of my own. I also list for a friend and she will not give a return item period (she gets returns) Just something to think about also. 3 day delivery is tough but ebay likes you to deliver fast. You get points for good delivery times.

• downvote

aniket485 days ago

Buddy u should wait and properly make a list of products that suits and atractive !

• downvote

lyazid485 days ago

il faut être patient pour vendre, bien choisir ces mots-clés, avoir une bonne présentation de vos objets,délais de livraison sure et rapide et donner des gages de fiabilité,et d'utilité de vos produits.bonne chance

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    ChessKing Интернетбанки предлагающие 1%дохода в день
    AshutoshAgrawal Earning money through euask.com
    ChessKing Вирусный маркетинг
    mazeal Can someone tell about it
    ohayou What currency is better in Russia Us Dollars or Euros?
    kmakoynohupa Best Electronic currency exchange
    kmakoynohupa Money is what countries most underrated in the food basket
    kmakoynohupa Which product is expected, price increases in 2017
    kmakoynohupa From which will depend on the oil quotations in 2017
    kmakoynohupa What would be most stable currency in the future?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.