How to have a good beefsteak at home? Reward $2
Created by ready, 587 days ago, 943 views
Can you show me how to cook beefsteak at home?
pustoi11587 days ago
OK, take a deep breath and start off with a steak that is at least 1-inch thick (strip steak, t-bone, porterhouse, etc.) — anything thinner will likely dry out, and anything thicker makes it difficult to gauge doneness. No matter which cooking style you choose, begin by sprinkling the meat with a good dose of salt and pepper. I also like to take a crushed garlic clove and rub it all over the beef. If you’d like, try marinating the steak, but this isn’t necessary for any of the techniques below.
Aravi586 days ago
Chienyp585 days ago
You should go to youtube and watch the video tutorial. There are many ways to choose
ralphfurgason583 days ago
Or type, "cooking beef steak," into your browser. That will give you a lot of interesting ideas.
threeball583 days ago
You Tube as Chienyp suggests,believe me no matter how you like your expensive cut,they have a vid to cover it.
- Hot Topics
- Recent users who have won rewards.
- arto won $1
- chakramed won $2
- ha14 won $1
- ha14 won $3
- Aguru won $1
- ab1936 won $1
- andiupn won $1
- muthu won $1
- Noth1ng1sSom3th1ng won $1
- FixitJorge won $1
- Latest Topics
- Need to end relationship to an alcholic
- What shall I cook?
- What can I eat that will reduce calories in my body.
- Where I can buy PS Vita which cost a little?
- Piwo i jego właściwości
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What would you eat when you don't want to eat anything?
- Where is produced brandy "Manas"
- What do you prefer to eat as snacks?
- Some ways to make child eat more?