Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

How to avoid spelling mistakes Reward $2
Created by jagadish321, 492 days ago, 917 views

How to avoid spelling mistakes , in computer I can avoid spell mistake by using software but in examinations I am feeling more problem, really I am very poor in spelling please guide me any one
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

walcott492 days ago

copy to Microsoft Word and do auto-check.

• downvote

jagadish321492 days ago

thank you Walcott
but just I want to improve my spelling , in manual writing if MS office not available ? for that I need suggestion @walcott

• downvote

Pravy492 days ago

@jagadish321
Try to split spell things. Let's take "Candidate" for example. You can split the sound of what you hear CANDIDATE to "Can"-"Di"-"Date"
This is the most common way to fix spelling mistakes to a great extent.

• downvote

Aravi492 days ago

Hi @jagadish321
The direct and most effective way is to read and practice more. Their are many online games and special article already available. Kindly refer some of them below:-

http://www.vocabulary.co.il/7-ways-to-improve-your-spelling-skills/

http://www.writing.utoronto.ca/advice/style-and-editing/spelling

http://www.skillsyouneed.com/writing-skills.html

Regards,

• downvote

pushhigh492 days ago

Hi, I have had the same problem since I was a boy, I'm now retired. I can only tell you what I do to help myself. First of all, I try to calm myself, and imagine the whole word in my imagination. Like taking a photoshot of the word, I then use that picture to write the word. Usually, I know how to spell the word, but I panic that I would spell it wrongly. After having the problem for some time, you need to find a way to approach spelling from a different angle than you have at the moment. You can do it, good luck.

• downvote

abhi11293492 days ago

Hi @jagadish321
The problem with today's generation is that we are used to of 'chat' words and we seldom write with proper punctuation and full spelling.

What I would suggest is

1- Never use shortcuts while chatting.

2- While preparing for exams try to take a mock test by yourself, and note down the words where you are getting confused.
Doing this you will know the correct spelling of words which are applicable in your context/syllabus
and you will build up writing speed so that you never miss any question.

Note: You can not learn words without context!

3- Try to link/compare words with each other. The basic example is Where-were, advice-advise, etc.

Hope this helps!

• downvote

Atirudra491 days ago

send messages in sign language in jpeg's :) 100 % right, no mistakes

• downvote

19mitch65489 days ago

Today's kids are not even taught how to write in cursive, How will they sign papers or paycheck, mark it with X. ?

• downvote

threeball488 days ago

I was only average as a child,but learning to spell and break down Antidisestablishmentarianism turned me into a 1st or 2nd place speller in our bees,try it and see for yourself.Practice antidisestablish until you can do it easily,then mentarianism,once you have this word mastered the rest are a piece of cake. Best wishes,Travis, ps if u select mine,I do not desire a prize.

• downvote

lyazid485 days ago

La seule et unique façon fiable pour ne pas commettre d’erreurs est de lire beaucoup et d'apprendre les réglés d'orthographe élémentaires

• downvote

willie485 days ago

Back to school !!!!!

• downvote

aniket485 days ago

@jagadish321

Before hitting Send, have a friend or family member read over your letter, proposal, or resume to see if there are any mistakes they notice. Having a fresh set of eyes on a document can be a big help.
Read your document sentence by sentence, starting at the end. This allows you to focus on each sentence and will help you catch missing words, misused words, or other grammar errors. Sure, it feels a bit weird, but it really works.

• downvote

khaledmus484 days ago

you have to study it as well,try to practice mor and mor and allah 's willing you get succeed.

• downvote

nuklin467 days ago

The best way to avoid spelling mistakes is to know the origin of the word and visit the word as often as possible to master it, Goodluck!

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    ritu What are benefits of Big Data Hadoop Developer Certification Training
    alantwo Music and entertainment
    selcinor Anybody know anything about this place
    adnane Optimisation du réseau de collecte des puits de pétrole
    omarwa Time travel in reel
    ChessKing Почему сигналы безопасности красного цвета?
    DivyaJ1 What is CSIR NET Exam?
    ChessKing Германивые транзисторы
    layls1071 Which better dell or Hp And why?
    Aravi Website transaction time handling technics.
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.