Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Travel without pay? Reward $35
Created by Peel, 496 days ago, 771 views

I want to travel alone but have little money. What can I do? In fact I love going to see quiet nature, not touristic place.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

marklander493 days ago

You can do a short-time work wherever you go. I suggest to have your own skill that make enough money, as singing or playing guitar, washing dishes etc. Use couch-surfing service to having warm hosts with low price. If you want to go nature, just have to prepare adventure tools like compasse, tent, long time battery, etc. Hope it helps.

• downvote

Yesido496 days ago

After I returned from long missions (military ), I would take a 3 day or 1 week outing by myself. I would pay $8.00 for my permit, and pack enough water and food, and off I went to live (camp) under the stars. I would hike up and down the Colorado national park enjoying all that there is to see. Anything that occupied my mind was no more. Stress and anger was gone. I often came to terms with why God created this place.

• downvote

pustoi11495 days ago

there is quite a known method, hitchhiking.

• downvote

Pravy495 days ago

You can probably do a kickstarter campaign for your trip. Crowd fund your trip and then document your experiences & share with them. You can also join patreon for the same and have people fund your trip in exchange for your documented experience. I have seen many kickstarter's start up such journey.

• downvote

itius495 days ago

You can use auto stop. It's great way to travel around the world with little budget.

• downvote

Aravi495 days ago

Hi @Peel

Try to visit near by national park. You may like to camp with your friends who are near by hill area. Try to visit relatives farm.

Regards,

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    pleaseAnswerMe How many days can it take for a amazon delivery to come from UK to any other country in Europe
    roseawebs Best tactical flashlight?
    ankush843 International Honeymoon Packages from India
    Aravi For whom all, this Oct made your life hell?
    selcinor What is the problem with Nigeria?
    thangfish2003 What travel site or agency you use when to come Vietnam?
    AF Which country would you like to travel most?
    minice Traveling abroad with my senior parents, what should I pay attention to?
    philip What is the most powerful passport in the world?
    bike Which website do you use to book hotels?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.