Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Why disappear questions? Reward $2
Created by pustoi11, 535 days ago, 739 views

I have a question to admin, on several occasions, I was answering a question, I try to edit it, but after editing, I was thrown on the page "questions do not exist" I go out to the "all." it is not, but I'm on that it gave the answer? where they disappear? it was already several times.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Aravi535 days ago

Hi @pustoi11

Lol bro!!! you are too a victim of edge browser like me.

• downvote

WiseCleaner_admin535 days ago

Hi! @pustoi11 If you have this kind of questions (questions about euask), please write email to support@euask.com ! Thanks!

• downvote

pustoi11535 days ago

I so wanted to do. but I have a tablet windows 10. and, for some reason, the menu feedback, bottom right corner, does not work. I even tried to use the mouse to click. I thought some glitch with the tablet, and therefore asked the question here. I'm sorry, if made, that something is wrong. if you want to delete this question, the answer, in fact, I do not get. I will try to write to you in support. once again, I apologize.

• downvote

pustoi11535 days ago

@WiseCleaner_admin
I'm sorry, but the link  support@euask.com . also it does not work. what's the matter? How can I contact you? it is a problem of my tablet?

• downvote

pustoi11535 days ago

@Aravi
Aravi hello.
possible more in detail, what does it mean?

• downvote

Aravi535 days ago

Hi @pustoi11

I use win 10 phone. I too have same problem in the browser. Many time dont work properly. That is only in my wp 10. Browser shows things out of alignment only at perticular website. This is specially a bug in wp10 edge.

• downvote

pustoi11535 days ago

@Aravi
Well, I will survive.) but I never got an answer, "why evaporated questions to which I replied"? three or four times it was. Of course, I'm not sure what my answer will choose the best. but still not very pleasant, answering the question, and its gone.

• downvote

Aravi535 days ago

Because, Euask have all writes to delete an answer or a question if they find an answer is violates the rule and find the answer as the not valid or can do harm in any point of view. Any vague answer and question is also can deleted. Also prices of that question will be reversed.

http://www.euask.com/community-guidelines

• downvote

Aravi535 days ago

I too face the same issue. But I believe this is important to ensure quality for the member, even they lose some price.

• downvote

Aravi535 days ago

Hi @WiseCleaner_admin
I believe my answer don't violated your rules. If in any point, Kindly ignore the answer. And I am sorry, if I was wrong.

• downvote

pustoi11535 days ago

I have read the rules and gave quite harmless answers. strange that question disappeared without trace, that is, during my editing (add-on) response. and this is repeated every time. if a time can be the same, the three - four times longer strange. admin, I do not want to break the rules, so I wanted to just ask. as I said, I did not get in touch with you, as you advise. however, I will try with another computer, hopefully will turn out, and you will answer. I'm sorry, if violated the rules, I just wanted to get an answer as quickly as possible

• downvote

WiseCleaner_admin534 days ago

@pustoi11
Just as @Aravi said. Some questions were posted by spammers, so admin deleted them.
support@euask.com is an email address, not a link.

• downvote

Aravi510 days ago

Hi @pustoi11

Thanks bro...

• downvote

pustoi11510 days ago

@Aravi
it is thanks to you, you are the only one who responded quickly.

• downvote

Aravi506 days ago

Hi @pustoi11

Here you go!!!

• downvote

WiseCleaner_admin506 days ago

@Aravi
Questions about Euask, Please email support@euask.com .

• downvote

Aravi506 days ago

Hi @WiseCleaner_admin

May I Why the price money got frized for this topic under the category of suspected cheet and fraud.

Last time post got deleted hence reversed. But this post is still there.

• downvote

WiseCleaner_admin506 days ago

@Aravi
Pointless topic

• downvote

pustoi11506 days ago

@Aravi
I also have a frozen response. and this means that I will not get the money. everything is very simple, the administrator is also a man, and he has his own point of view. admin says that does everything right, you do not agree with this. but since it manages the payment, it is pointless to argue with.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ab1936 won $1
    ahmed58 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $5
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    yanka457 won $1
    Latest Topics
    cyntax77 Hi guys... does anyone have been paid by Euask??
    kfreddyj Never got my id or key
    freddyj I bought it and got nothing ,entered card number,and nothing?
    AshutoshAgrawal Wise Registry Cleaner Pro Official
    AshutoshAgrawal Euask.com says - "Please don't post frequently and continuously."
    dagorski Getting BSOD with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED error
    Ablivious License key - WTH?
    Eliz Fixed invalid key question
    Kermit How do I stop this?
    Meer_Muhammad2012 Updating of the Wise Registry Cleaner
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.