Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

The Derrick rose sensation in new york Reward $35
Created by Abrii, 506 days ago, 643 views

How can Derrick Rose bring New York Knicks to nba finals next season?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

thelivewire506 days ago

Hi @Abrii

I am an avid fan of basketball. I play a lot of basketball too. Further, I follow NBA and NBA players in general; especially NBA Superstars.
I believe DRose is still a legit superstar, probably among the top 10-20 in the league right now.

The Knicks roster next season is very promising paper-wise. A back-court combo of Drose and Courtney Lee, plus a pretty strong front-court in Melo, the rookie sensation in Porzingis and Noah at center is a legitimate threat of a starting unit; and a promising bench composed of effective role players headed by B. Jennings - only the "superteam" Golden State Warriors squad in the West can match the star firepower.

Now the question is how far will they go?

I think it all boils down to the health of the starting five, most notably Derrick Rose. A healthy season for DRose alone is a sure top-1-2 seed in the East. I believe it will be all about DRose mental toughness. He is physically back. But the last season in Bulls, I see hesitation and doubt in him. He is no longer the fearless and explosive DRose who won the MVP. We cannot hate or doubt him for that since his knee injuries has taken a toll in him mentally too. But, if he really wants to take Knicks to the next level and surpass Lebron James in the East to clinch an NBA Finals spot, he should be having a mentality like Russell Westbrook, who like him has multiple knee surgeries too. DRose should be back in the MVP conversation if he would just bring back his confidence and explosiveness as well as a better basketball IQ.

If DRose and company will be able to have a good chemistry and a potent offense and defense as a team, which I believe they will under coach Jeff Hornacek; they are a legitimate title contender. I just do hope that they live up to the expectations. If they do, watch out for an NBA Finals Championship Parade in Madison Square Garden come June next year.

Hope it helps.

Cheers and a high five!

• downvote

Aravi506 days ago

Hi @Abrii
Derrick rose is bring New York Knicks to nba finals next season. Kindly find the below news:-

http://www.asiastarz.com/articles/5236/20160725/nba-news-derrick-rose-puts-next-seasons-knicks-same-class.htm

• downvote

arjay505 days ago

How can Derrick Rose bring New York Knicks to nba finals next season?

RING THE BELL , AND FOCUS TO THE GAME NOT TO THE OPPONENTS .

LASTLY PRAY TO GOD.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    messthehell Who is this? is he a russian?
    ChessKing Какие спортивные каналы вы смотрите?
    frenchkiss08 The difference...
    sunrise I hope such tragedy will never happen again
    5thPersonToTalk Ping Pong, Returning and Smashing
    Questionary Our body building
    Andreo Какай ваш любимый вид спорта и почему?
    finefin What home-workout equipment would you recommend?
    OldMemory Full program for free
    fladykiller loveliest player in IRAN
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.