Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Which do you think look better out of bushy eyebrows and tamed eyebrows? Reward $55
Created by iMikky, 503 days ago, 717 views

By tame I mean either naturally tamed or if they were trimmed/plucked/etc.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Stoneheart503 days ago

I think it depends on the face really. I have a kind of round & long face, so I look better with slightly bushier eyebrows, plucked eyebrows look a bit weird on me. But a thinner face looks great with plucked eyebrows.

So personally, I would look at your own face to make that judgement, whichever you feel happiest with really. And as for what looks good on other peoples faces? Well that again is a personal preference, some people really like to see plucked brows, some don't care either way... neither is better than the other really.

• downvote

PhoenixCoyote499 days ago

Bushy eyebrows are usually a bit too much. I'd go for a middle of the road approach. Many people just look strange with overly tweezed eyebrows.

• downvote

Shogi470 days ago

Bushy eyebrows aren't attractive on any girl. Perhaps what you mean is fuller brows. If you have fuller brows and like the look, just thin out the stray hairs underneath which grow closer to your eyelid. Then trim your brows without changing the fullness or natural the shape. To do this use an eyebrow comb to hold up the eyebrow hairs then carefully trim them with a tiny pair of scissors. After that you can brush them into their natural contour and you will have beautiful, youthful, full eyebrows without looking like a neanderthal.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Icuska Mi a a 2016 évi téli divat szín??
    Wise_EPL Forgot Haircut Name
    quiz How to make my bedroom cosy?
    1633 How Often Should You Color Your Hair?
    Danyil What does the fox say.
    chandois Do Men truly have a Preference?
    rakib0163 Hair Fall Stoper
    imspecialwinner Why white heads not stoping OVERNIGHT
    anjumskt77 How can i remove the unwanted hair from my face forever?
    VIRUS Любовь Давайте разбираться!!!!
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.