Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/euask/public_html/class/mysql.class.php on line 23
 Clash of clan or DOTA?? - Euask.com

Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Clash of clan or DOTA?? 5
Created by zerosan, 727 days ago, 873 views

Which is you favorite??
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

Elderwand8727 days ago

I like Clash of Clans the best. It's fun making clans with your friends and participating in clan wars together.

• downvote

Aravi726 days ago

HI

I like Clash of Clans . I am never tried DOTA.

Regards,

• downvote

Jb1991725 days ago

@zerosan wide range difference of this two epic strategic game, but DOTA has much impact in terms of team work, strategy and decision making :)

• downvote

ahmedArs723 days ago

Clash OF Clans the best :P

• downvote

KennethWebber723 days ago

I think DOTA is a far better game overall - Clash of Clans is great in a casual mobile environment, but as far as spectator sports, industry impact, and strategical complexity, it's awfully hard to compete with DOTA.

• downvote

ilies1723 days ago

its a good mobile game with an addictive model, but it's nowhere close to other games like XCOM, Civ, Total War, Sins of a Solar Empire, and a lot of other strategy games.
This is for a few reasons:
The metagame - CoC has none, it is attack, defend (which has no defender input), and clan wars. It has none of the panic management systems of XCOM or the diplomacy and trading of Civ.
P2W - it's a wait simulator. No matter how you spin it, this game was created to allow the spending of real life money to make leveling faster and easier than waiting.
Attacking - there is no player input after you deploy troops. None. You just watch your balloons or your barbies or your archers go to town on the enemy barracks for 3 minutes.
The community - while less toxic than other game communities (looking at you Dota 2), it is plagued by the fact that nothing is to be lost from clan hopping or the like.

• downvote

ahsan2700686 days ago

I like dota. spend many hours on it @zerosan

• downvote

ahsan2700686 days ago

I like dota. spend many times on it

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    dastkhat won $5
    ChessKing won $1
    Adamsh won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    H124391177 玩電玩遊戲英雄聯盟LAG的原因是什麼
    darkpsinight Best sites for repack pc games [Not torrent sites]
    Jameson Games for Mac Websites
    JamieD No mans sky still crashing
    MartinL What systems are you playing games on?
    MrOwnage Gaming as a potential job?
    JamieD MMo World still alive?
    zekman DIRT Showdown - STEAM GAME
    zekman Tell me some good story games
    ChessKing Секрет игр для приставки SEGA
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.