Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Which is the queties cat breed? How much it cost and how to buy one? Reward $2
Created by Aravi, 507 days ago, 729 views

Which is the queties cat breed? How much it cost and how to buy one?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Pravy507 days ago

@Aravi ah I see. But still I could say that cat ain't no easy task. I would have preferred for any birds instead. And birds are easily available in India as well.
Kudos to finding a pet for the kid.

• downvote

badabumchacha507 days ago

the persian, the ragdoll also

• downvote

Drmgiver507 days ago

The siamese definitely. Never makes a sound.

• downvote

Pravy507 days ago

The quietest one is the NoCat breed. It costs nothing and you can buy it at free time for other stuffs store.

• downvote

Pravy507 days ago

@aravi seriously bro why do you need a cat? I remember you saying somewhere you lived alone atm. Keeping pet is a responsibility and it aint easy to keep one. Trust me I have 3 dogs.

• downvote

Aravi507 days ago

Hi @Pravy

this is for .my relative kid who is cry for a pet for last 5 days. Not for my home. Her mother don't like dogs. I convinced her mother for a cat.

Regards,

• downvote

Stoneheart506 days ago

I would say your relative child should know how to look after a pet before getting one. Children cry for many things when they are young :) but a cat lives for 15 - 20 years, so is a big commitment.

I would suggest to try the child with a small pet, like a pretty fish, a fancy rat or a guinea pig. If they prove they can look after it for a year, then a cat. If mother does not want to look after an animal, and the child grows bored of the cat, then the cat will be homeless and that is very cruel and sad.

To find the best cat, go to a cat shelter and adopt one, you can find many cute and beautiful cats there, no need to spend a lot of money.

Good luck!

• downvote

Aravi506 days ago

Hi @Pravy

The baby girl went happy with a parrot. Dual problem in my cousin brother's house solved.

Thanks bro!!!

• downvote

Pravy506 days ago

@Aravi Glad that the kid was happy with a parrot. And Thanks for choosing my answer. It seems this time going against the question was the better option. :)

• downvote

Aravi506 days ago

@Pravy

Yes bro! solution was the important point in this question. You have gave me the best solution.

• downvote

ralphfurgason450 days ago

@Aravi
I think a Himalayan kitten. They cost from $300 - $1200 dollars depending where you buy them.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    sesku What's your pet??
    BattlePants How to kill a great white shark with your bare hands?
    jully Coelhos vivem em cativeiros quantos anos?
    GulfWideLocal Mom & TheBabies Friendship!
    my_asylum Is there any new information about the Mongolian Death Worm?
    TheDammit What is the difference between a bug and an insect?
    Icuska Milyen ugyes kutyuska vagyok?
    Icuska Fürdetés mennyi idős kortól?
    Icuska Az én kiskutyám.
    selcinor If someone intentionally killed your dog what will yo do?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.