Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Good exercises to physically build up muscle? 5
Created by Elderwand8, 634 days ago, 649 views

What are some good exercises that will physically build up muscle? I'm looking for arm build up, leg build dup, and core build up. I'm willing to do exercises for a few minutes each day for at least 1 month.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

Aravi634 days ago

Hi

First of all you should strenght your self increase your stamena. Start from jogging 20 mins a day for min 25 days. Some people even find jogging difficult, for such person, take walk for 3 days before you jog and jog for 30 days. You may also start some warm up inbetween.

After this Try simple floor excersises for next 45days.

Finally, once you make some good ability to take large food go for musule building.

You may try bullworker for this.

Regards.

• downvote

lordwolfe633 days ago

I built my upper body within a matter of two months after I gained a lot of weight just simply using a 15 lb dumbbell and my tool box lol. With the dumbbell I would curl it 100 times 3-4 times a day and my tool box which weighed about 50 lbs I would lean over like I was trying to touch my toes and pull up on it 20 times, 3 times a day.

Bicycling is good for building up your legs, when I was 16, my calf and thighs were huge just from riding my bike every single day, long trips and hills are fantastic to get into shape and it's great for your Stamina and Cardio as well.

Sit ups and crunches are a great way to build your abdominal wall, just start out small like 10 times, 3 times a day till you are able to increase to 15 times, and so on.

• downvote

vanya591 days ago

ok, this is not an edvertisment, but I use THE AIR CLIMBER, the easy workout, 20 minutes a day. If you do that.... you will hardly recongnise yourself...it is a soft aproach, see in youtube.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    lybwrsh won $3
    ha14 won $1
    cmickler won $1
    CoolCat won $1
    AAA1992 won $1
    Latest Topics
    savram Какой чай полезнее черный или зеленый?
    ChessKing Возможна ли качественная подделка лекарств?
    ChessKing Есть ли у питьевой воды строк годности?
    ChessKing Седые волосы:эффективные способы.
    ChessKing Правила питания, раздельное питание.
    erao Para manter o peso precisamos ?
    ChessKing Почему гомеопатия официально не принята?
    ChessKing Корейские кровати:хорошо или плохо?
    ChessKing Лечение хронического парадонтоза.
    Nur_iffah HELP! What Rhetorical Question about Drug Abuse?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.