Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Best online games for free? 5
Created by Elderwand8, 725 days ago, 832 views

What online games that you can play for free are fun and good?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

badabumchacha725 days ago

there are many flash/html5 games out there, if you are a classic gamer you'll like this pacman: http://worldsbiggestpacman.com/
otherwise, there are simplier games like would you rather types: http://www.wouldyourather.co.uk/ or either.io
there are also games you can play in group or singleplayer, a very cool puzzle game that is http://entanglement.gopherwoodstudios.com. i could say more than this, but it would be too long. i hope it was helpful.

• downvote

badabumchacha725 days ago

i am sorry, i messed up with the links.

• downvote

Aravi725 days ago

Hi @Elderwand8
Today nearly all omg give free access. But they have techniques to force play to top up for somting for their game. The player do top up a pack when they get pissed up by the challanges.

You my try fb games which mostly ask for publicity/ recomendation of a friend.

Regards,

• downvote

DaoThanh721 days ago

zing.me is the game that I feel the most excited . Most games have many interesting and free. you try to explore offline.

• downvote

Ravindra_2720 days ago

clash of clans

• downvote

nihal29720 days ago

go to www.newgrounds.com THE HAVE LOTS OF GAMES .

• downvote

pustoi11720 days ago

If you like shooters, better S.K.I.L.L. I have not seen.

• downvote

khaledmus708 days ago

TRY FACEBOOK GAMES I THINK THEY GOOD.

• downvote

olja225588705 days ago

League of legends is free and funny, Tera as well.
Those games won't make you to pay until you don't want to do it. I mean those games have a nice market with different stuff which you can easily get w/o paying money. But if you want to get it asap - market is open and they are waiting for your money!
Just kidding. It's not optional to pay. :)
So go ahead, try it and enjoy.

• downvote

jorbance705 days ago

Steel Legions is good and Empires & allies....

• downvote

xiaoin2700 days ago

Microsoft Jigsaw

You can use any photo as puzzle. Sooo intersting, but just for windows system.

• downvote

yemilinks699 days ago

16 free and amazingly fun games you can play in your browser.

Who needs Steam?
Browser games ain't what they used tobe. Once the realm of simplistic diversions with butt-ugly graphics, today's browser games areredefining what's possible on the web, with rich visuals and even richer gameplay. Heck,you can even play a full-blown first-person shooter in your browserright now.And don't forget about the slew of fun little time-wasters available everywhere you look on the web, or the online remakes of long-ago gems likeFrogger.So what to play? These 16 browser games are a blast, and even better, they're completelyfree—though somemay try to tempt you with the odd microtransaction.

SuperHotOh,
wow.SuperHotis a surrealistic takeon the first-person shooter, where time moves only as fast as you do. Thatgives you the power to speed up or slowdown the action depending on how quickly you move through the game.SuperHotis available online as a trial version for a longer and larger game that will be available summer 2015, following a recentlysuccessful Kickstarter campaign. Play it. Seriously.

Realm of the Mad God
Realm of the Mad Godby Kabam sees you, and everyone else online, do battleagainst the Mad God Oryx—though the path to victory includes a legion of bullets and baddies.Described as a Bullet Hell (read: lots of projectiles on the screen simultaneously) MMORPG, this 8-bit game is a lot of fun to play. If only we could figure out how to make it go full-screen.

Wonderputt
This adventure mini-golf game requires you to line up your shots and make par on a cartoonish floating island, where new holes are revealed asyou play.Wonderputtis another game that landed on mobile first, but it's still fun to play in the browser. Just make sure you're aiming the ball in the right direction before you shoot.The original ison Kongregate, but the app in the Chrome Web Store will take you to an embedded version of the game onForevergamer.net.

Rad Soldiers
Originally for iOS, this turn-based strategy game lets you create a team of soldiers to do battle against the computer or other people online. Each soldier also has their own special abilityto help take down the enemy. As you progress you unlock new soldiers, weapons and other digital goodies.Unlike most of the games in this roundup,Rad Soldiersis aChrome packaged app, rather than a website. Packaged apps are special instances ofthe Chrome browser that run as if theywere desktop apps and will also work offline, though they require Chrome torun and install.

Spelunky HTML 5
The remake of Spelunky made waves and won awards when it landed on Steam, Xbox Live Arcade, and PlayStation 4. You can play the originalfor the low, low price ofnadain your browseror asa Chrome packaged app.Spelunky HTML5is another platform game that requires you to jump, duck, crawl, whip, and climb your way through danger toward greater and greater treasures. Even better, the dungeons you crawl are randomly generated, allowing the game to present a unique experience each and every time you play. (The controls takesome getting-used-to, so check out thetutorial level before playing.)

Ballistic Forget Flash games.
Ballisticis a modern 3D first-person shooter you can play right within your browser, albeit only in browsers that have the Unity plugin installed.Look at those graphics.Ballisticplays a bit like the rock-paper-scissors ofTeam Fortress 2, with numerous classes available, each built for an entirely different style of play. Freeloaders, alas, start with a single class: The Vanguard, who's your middle-of-the-road, default assault rifle class with average armor and mobility. Intrigued? Hayden Dingman'shands-on withBallistichas all the details you need to know.

Tanki Online
The first of two tank battle games in this round-up,Tanki Onlineis a 3D tank-shooter where you battle other players around the world in a fight to the mechanized death. The game claims over 26 million players, and asone former California governorwill tellyou, driving a tank is fun.

Polycraft A 3D action tower defense game,Polycraftbegins with our hero stranded on an island where Ferals battle Wildlings (no relation to theGame of Throneskind). To survive, you must build your new surroundings and face the onslaught from the island’s creatures.Like many games of its kind,Polycraftisn’t just looking to entertain, but also to part you from your money to progress faster in the game.Going offline? The game's also available asa Chrome packaged app.

The Fancy Pants Adventure World
2 In 1 Brad Borne's Fancy Pants Adventure World 2, you use your keyboard to control your pencil-drawn hero, Fancy Pants, as he chases after the evil rabbit who stole his ice cream cone. It's a hoot—a unique, fun diversion to boot up whenever you're bored.

Angry Birds
Alright, we know, who hasn’tplayedAngry Birdsyet? But it’s still a fun game, and there’s an offline PC version for Chrome users, too—though with no Internet Explorer support whatsoever.

Tank Riders
Tank Ridersis this roundup's second tank shooter game, and the second dedicated Chrome packaged app. This one gives you a bird’s-eye view of the playing area as you roll around picking up extra ammo and lives, and destroying your opponents. You can play the computer, but blasting live foes online is so much more fun.Tank Ridersis also available onAndroidandiOS for playing away from your PC.

Superbike Racing
The graphics are about as advanced as early Xbox games, butthis basic bike raceris great for some quick fun in your browser. The game controls use the standard WASD keys, and you mustalways keep your finger on the W to give your bike gas. It’s simplicity at its purest, but challenging enough to makeit fun for racing-game fans.

Haunted House
Atari’s classic game for the 2600 console has some of the lamest graphics you’ll ever see, even inthis online remake. Nevertheless, wandering around Atari’s haunted mansion searching for pieces of an urn—all the while avoiding ghosts and bats—is still as much fun now as it was in.

Frogger Classic
Frogger Classicis another 1980s-era favorite you can play for free in the browser. This doesn’t seem to be an official port from Konami, so when it asks you for money to continue, don’t do it. Just be patient, and you’ll be ableto play again.

Flow Colors
Flow Colors is a deceptively simple and entirely engrossing puzzle game that requires you to connect pairs of colored circles. The trick is, the lines can’t overlap. The game gets progressively harder with each level byadding more circles and different configurations. But watch out: If you’re not paying attention, you’ll windup playing this for aloooongtime without realizing it.

Private Joe:
Into the DungeonPrivate Joe: Into the Dungeonis an 8-bit, side-scrolling platform shooter reminiscent of the Java version ofSplinter Cell, from the days when feature phones reigned supreme. Usingyour arrow keys to move, X to jump, and C to shoot, this game couldn’t be easier to play—or more fun. Watch out for the somewhat overbearing microtransaction system, though. Private Joereallywants you to spend real-world dollars on extra lives and weapons.

• downvote

yanka457695 days ago

miniclip.com , coffeebreakarcade.com newgrounds.com

• downvote

Chelper692 days ago

Get on face book and try vegas world it is so much fun you can meet different people party all kinds of games on there.

• downvote

medreano79646 days ago

top best free online games
1.Doom
2.SuperHot
3.Dojo of Death
4. The last Tango
5.Rhythm Doctor
6.SoundDodger
7.Brawlin sailor
8.silhouette
9.my friend pedro
10.Ratz instagib
11.pale machine
12.critical annihilation

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    AMITK Why windows store games more smooth and take less cpu+ram work then other?
    limtengyong Wise Anti Malware Pro
    AMITK Best way to use cracked software for just temporary?
    termezo Where I can find best flight deals?
    nikke IPTV i there any great company?
    Stardust What is a sealy hybrid mattress?
    cotaone Disk defragmenter not allowing me to position files
    Wuveth What online games do you prefer?
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    dastkhat won $5
    ChessKing won $1
    Adamsh won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Macman178 Telegram messenger
    Wuveth What online games do you prefer?
    getairfare63 Delta Airlines Customer Support 844-287-6120 Number Atlanta GA
    7pharman Where did Wise Care 365 Pro Go???
    ariegm Is there a Hosting Provider here?
    nikke IPTV i there any great company?
    cotaone Disk defragmenter not allowing me to position files
    termezo Where I can find best flight deals?
    bigwrench K7 Total security
    Stardust What is a sealy hybrid mattress?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.