Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Which is a better pet? Reward $2
Created by Elderwand8, 726 days ago, 783 views

If you had to choose a pet, would you choose a cat or a dog?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

pustoi11726 days ago

Cat cleanly, they are not like the smell of the dog. If you are confused by the smell of the dog in the house, it is an argument in favor of a cat. Cats do not need to walk in the street like dogs. It looks great cats to dogs for lazy people. Accordingly, the cats do not need to wash your feet after a walk. Cats do not need as much attention as dogs. Dogs are more dependent on people. Many dogs suffer when they are left alone at home for long. Cats can be safely left alone at home for a day - two, providing them with water and food at this time. In general, in comparison with the dog cat needs less maintenance. The dog, unlike cats need not only greater care and attention, but also training and education. Ill-mannered dog can misbehave, for example, gnawing wires in the house or something else to chew or spoil. Cats, unlike dogs do not bark. A dog barking, sometimes a lot and loudly, and without any reason. The dog may bite a big dog can cause a significant health hazard. Although the cat, too, can bite, but because of its size, can not cause significant damage to human health.

• downvote

Aravi726 days ago

Hi

I will choose a cat. Because it it will best suit my appartment life. If I have to choose a dog I will choose small size breed like pug.

Regards,

• downvote

Masum726 days ago

Dogs. I like to be worshiped.

I prefer dogs because I think we can make a deeper connection with them. Dogs are social animals much in the same way we are social animals, so they offer more companionship. I personally think it's much fun to play with a dog. One can go running or bike riding, swimming with dogs.

• downvote

jasonr73726 days ago

cat

• downvote

shestar726 days ago

Dog but I would like to have one of each. Dog for companionship and cat to keep down rats.

• downvote

Drmgiver726 days ago

I would choose a snake. I have 3.lol

• downvote

ckoch726 days ago

dogs are your buddies and usually nicer then cats but they need to be washed often
and taken out for a walk to you know what. Cats clean themselves, go in the litter
and never have to go out unless you take them to the vet or something. If you can
stand a cat sometimes turning its back on you cats are better for the above reasons.
BUt they also are creatures of habit as they develop routines they want you to
perform every day. They want petting, sit on your lap, play time. Dogs are a trade
off for some people with regards to the extra work because they don't turn you into
a slave like cats do and they don't turn their backs on you sometimes, Dogs are loyal
on another note cats chase mice and bugs and keep your house free from those
things dogs don't.

• downvote

Walid04x725 days ago

i have 2 small turtles and they dont need lot of care and food

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    AMITK Why windows store games more smooth and take less cpu+ram work then other?
    limtengyong Wise Anti Malware Pro
    AMITK Best way to use cracked software for just temporary?
    nikke IPTV i there any great company?
    Stardust What is a sealy hybrid mattress?
    termezo Where I can find best flight deals?
    cotaone Disk defragmenter not allowing me to position files
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    dastkhat won $5
    ChessKing won $1
    Adamsh won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    Wuveth What online games do you prefer?
    getairfare63 Delta Airlines Customer Support 844-287-6120 Number Atlanta GA
    7pharman Where did Wise Care 365 Pro Go???
    ariegm Is there a Hosting Provider here?
    nikke IPTV i there any great company?
    cotaone Disk defragmenter not allowing me to position files
    termezo Where I can find best flight deals?
    bigwrench K7 Total security
    Stardust What is a sealy hybrid mattress?
    AMITK Best way to use cracked software for just temporary?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.