Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Make your fb account safer Reward $4
Created by samadahri, 636 days ago, 677 views

If you want to you must make your password harder. to make your password harder use this is method use UPPERCASE(ABC), LOWERASE(abc), NUMBERS(123), SPECIAL CHARACTERS(@#$.).
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

Elderwand8636 days ago

Use all of the ones above and make it long (10-15 digits). Also, try to not include common words like password, etc. If you want to have a word that you can remember, use a unique word that only means something to you, such as gorilla or coconuts.

• downvote

samadahri636 days ago

you are right brother . i have to copy your reply and append my question. thanks

• downvote

pustoi11636 days ago

important to make unique. for example, to take two words and write each letter through. for example, a cat, and fat. will, cFaAtT.
as can be done with any words that you remember.
everything else just gives more options.
but, most importantly, do not forget your password! therefore, the words should be simple and important.

• downvote

Aravi636 days ago

Hi @samadahri
Their is simple steps to secure you fb account.

1) User a password with combination of special character + upper and lower case + numbers.

2) Make 10-15 digits password. As it is more difficult to detect during Brutal force attack.

3) Never use your personal information like DOB / name / part of name /surname/ mobile number/ car number.

4) If you use words like coconuts / gorilla keep a spelling mistake. It will save you from dictionary attack.

5) Change your password at-least once in 3 month.

6) Never use subsequent letter in keyboard like asdf / 12345 / qwerty /zxcvb. These are the password which leaks very soon.

Regards,

• downvote

lordwolfe635 days ago

Considering that making your password stronger doesn't always protect your account from being hacked. The best way to prevent getting hacked is not clicking on any links that is shared in your inbox, comments and wall posts. Be careful who you add as well, in most cases it is a fake profile that will attempt to hack your account in which only takes three steps for the hacker to go through. So always pay attention to the people you add as friends and be careful of phishing messages as well. If you really want to be secured, setup a sign in approval, using email and cell phone. This way no one can access your account without confirmation.

• downvote

CoolCat635 days ago

@samadahri and what was the question? :)

• downvote

19mitch65631 days ago

you can use a password saving program, and make randoms passwords caps small numbers other characters
a sample is

OqA3S5Xftg9sYrcMDmgF3Pe

try Dashland, robo form they have a free version

• downvote

PhoenixCoyote628 days ago

Use keepass for your passwords. It's totally free, and available on all major platforms. It has many addons, and the password generating capabilities are excellent and quite versatile. I've been using it for years without problem.

• downvote

SetupComputer627 days ago

Thanks for the tip!

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    ha14 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    lybwrsh won $3
    ha14 won $1
    cmickler won $1
    CoolCat won $1
    AAA1992 won $1
    Latest Topics
    selcinor Are you being kind with me
    my_asylum DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE? ((UPDATED)
    AAA1992 You believe in life after death in other world.?
    selcinor I don't like women am I a misogynist
    ChessKing Тематические форумы на сайтах
    mazeal I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
    ChessKing Как у вас прошла пятница 13-го?
    AAA1992 Where are you From???
    ChessKing Возможно ли поставить электрический мотор на велосипед?
    Icuska Hogyan védekezel a nagy hidegben?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.