Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

Drinking a gallon of water per day? Reward $210
Created by naprah, 727 days ago, 922 views

My doctor said that in hot weather a gallon of water is good, I'm also trying to lose weight and he claims that this much water will keep me hydrated while flushing out fat. I have no problem drinking a gallon a day, but does the fat flushing really work with that much water?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

√ Best Answer

Aravi727 days ago

Hi @naprah
You doctor is correct about the drinking water for weight loss. Kindly find the below research article about the same:-

https://authoritynutrition.com/drinking-water-helps-with-weight-loss/

Regards,

• downvote

ha14727 days ago

@naprah

you cant lose fat by drinking water, it does help to flash toxins, water does not burn fat, there is no chemical reaction between water and fat. When drinking a gallon per day may be you will reduce food intake so you burn more what you already accumulated in your body.

• downvote

ckoch726 days ago

thanks for the article but what I got from that is really just this. If you're drinking you are not eating. Which is good for weightloss lol. if you want to lose weight low carb, no wheat will also flatten your belly. And that is what is known as clean eating also try to eat clean fish and meat "no grain fed"
"no store bought fish" "organic foods (and fruits)".

Drinking water is good for your body but don't expect to get skinny drinking water that is stupid talk.

• downvote

Drmgiver726 days ago

It is good to drink water when you are dieting yes. Drink it cold. It has zero calories, and takes calories to burn off. Therefore, you will lose fat.

• downvote

itius726 days ago

According to this article your doctor is right about drinking water.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/my-water-diet-i-tried-drink-3-liters-day-and-what-happened-277704

I drink about 1 litre of water everyday (without thinking about it). It's quite helpful.

• downvote

LavenderStar726 days ago

You can overdose on water.....

It's called drowning. :)

• downvote

Aravi726 days ago

Hi @ckoch

Drinking water will help you burn fats more. Because it helps you to keep good and neutral metabolism rate. For this you have to take sufficient water.

Good and neutral metabolism rate through puts more calorie burning which help your effort for weight loss.

Regards,

• downvote

MickelMalik726 days ago

there isn't relation with water and fat Your body need water to keep your healthy on right condition because the water help your immune system to do his vital job by using it in many process of protection "Cellular immunity ","Humoral immune response" like "Decomposition cellular" So No Problème !
Don't worry Ok and be happy that accelerate losing weight safely and personally i call it "Get Nice Body" not "Burn Fat"

• downvote

Aravi725 days ago

Hi @naprah
Thanks for selecting my answer as the best answer.

Regards,

• downvote

fin691 days ago

ну не литр , а даже до 1,5-2,0... НО если нет проблем с почками. если есть проблемс врачЪ ждет ВАС

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ha14 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    dastkhat won $5
    ChessKing won $1
    Adamsh won $1
    ha14 won $1
    tecask_support won $1
    Latest Topics
    savram Какой чай полезнее черный или зеленый?
    ChessKing Возможна ли качественная подделка лекарств?
    ChessKing Есть ли у питьевой воды строк годности?
    ChessKing Седые волосы:эффективные способы.
    ChessKing Правила питания, раздельное питание.
    erao Para manter o peso precisamos ?
    ChessKing Почему гомеопатия официально не принята?
    ChessKing Корейские кровати:хорошо или плохо?
    ChessKing Лечение хронического парадонтоза.
    Nur_iffah HELP! What Rhetorical Question about Drug Abuse?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.