Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

I'm currently studying to be a graphic designer. Assignments are getting tough. Is the idea of "never sleeping" a good idea? Reward $2
Created by mirface, 724 days ago, 1405 views

Actually this is the question
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

Dbeltrante1724 days ago

Sleep is nessacery for your body to function properly. so make sure you get some

• downvote

Aravi724 days ago

Hi @mirface
It is a very bad idea bro!!! Because sleep generates a type of hormonal fluid which is very important for function of your brain. If you don't sleep your brain will slow down.

Instead, try to wake up earlier in the morning. You will be able to concentrate more due to earlier morning quietness.

Regards,

• downvote

Elderwand8724 days ago

Never sleeping is a bad idea. Think about this: how are you going to pass all of the tests when you're so tired you can barely keep your head up? Getting enough sleep is proven to help you concentrate better, which in turn will result in better grades. You should try to study in the day, and if you have extra time then you can do whatever you want. But putting it off until night will often lead to you staying up later than you expected if your studying takes longer than you expected (I speak from experience).

Hope this helps! If it did, I would appreciate if you marked this as the best answer. Thanks!
-Elderwand8

• downvote

itius724 days ago

First: ready this article. "never sleep" is the worst idea ever

https://signalvnoise.com/posts/1006-sleep-deprivation-is-not-a-badge-of-honor

Second: try this article. The idea preseted here, will save you tons of time.

http://computers.tutsplus.com/articles/optimizing-your-workflow--cms-23022

• downvote

nuklin724 days ago

What you need to do is to plan your day properly and include some rest. A saying asserts that planning saves you twice as much efforts during implementation. If you don't rest a little you could break down and there won't be anyone to defend your course. Your efforts will then be in vain.

• downvote

Ruyam510724 days ago

Get your assignments done by others online if you are having trouble in doing the assignments.
This is the best site to get your assignments done.

http://www.assignments4u.com/

It is the Cheapest online assignment help website.Whatever subject it is, it will be done ASAP.

• downvote

Bine485723 days ago

Niemals ´schlafen´ im Sinne von : "Am Ball bleiben" ist gut, weil die Technik so schnell voran schreitet, daß man heutzutage kaum noch hinterher kommt - aber ´schlafen´ im Sinne von : sich Ruhe gönnen ist auch wichtig, denn nur Ausgeschlafen kann man gut arbeiten, sich konzentrieren und gute Ideen haben und umsetzen.

LG Bine

• downvote

MickelMalik723 days ago

Of course Not ! this is the bad Idea i've ever heard.It cause mentally ill ! and wakens your mental capacity So forget it !

• downvote

lordwolfe720 days ago

Everyone is right, it is a bad idea, and it does cause issues with your brain. Never sleeping even when you are studying for a test can hurt your thinking process, you could spend days without sleep studying for a major test but when that day comes, you most likely would fail or score lower than what you are use too because your brain would be so worn out that it would literally crash on you, and most likely would put you in a coma.

• downvote

thierry718 days ago

If you have no time to sleep, there is a way to do with.
First you must to go to bed before midnight. You have a better sleep. Why ? I don't know but I experienced it.
Before to sleep, do a relaxation method. When your body is entirely relax, your brain too, you fall asleep well and just 3 or 4 hours is sufficient.
You'll wake up without alarm clock.
Then during the day, when you feel tired, take a nap. Apply the same method but don't go into deep sleep. 15 to 20 minutes is sufficient.
I leaved that way for 10 years and i worked 15 hours a day. But there is a time limit if this is not your biological rhythm.

• downvote

lightnagumai716 days ago

The idea of never sleeping is terrible for two reason that you should know.
1. Tirelessness can effect you out put as a student and when it comes to graphic design or and higher level class it's a competition to see who can do the best.
2. The brain is fascinating since it does it's most important job while we sleep. During sleep all most know is that the eyes mover during Rem and that's all most know, but the body does more. While sleeping the brain takes all you've encountered and learned in order to retain it so it can be used more precisely when needed.

So in my opinion I proclaim you work out your time management. Plan specific parts of the day when you feel most enthusiastic and awake. Do your work then. I've come to realize people do work faster and more efficiently. I hope this helps

• downvote

MpandA716 days ago

Hard work pays off miss, don't forget that you won't be doing this whole "never sleep" all your life.. only throughout college and it's completely normal. nocturnals represent ;)

• downvote

alienflyer716 days ago

Never sleeping is insane, I love to sleep and naps are good too. So take 'em . .

• downvote

Atirudra705 days ago

never suffering is the idea

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ha14 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    dastkhat won $5
    ChessKing won $1
    Adamsh won $1
    ha14 won $1
    tecask_support won $1
    Latest Topics
    alantwo Music and entertainment
    selcinor Anybody know anything about this place
    adnane Optimisation du réseau de collecte des puits de pétrole
    omarwa Time travel in reel
    ChessKing Почему сигналы безопасности красного цвета?
    DivyaJ1 What is CSIR NET Exam?
    ChessKing Германивые транзисторы
    layls1071 Which better dell or Hp And why?
    Aravi Website transaction time handling technics.
    ChessKing Почему наши глаза не видят своих ресниц?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.