Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

How to become rich from poor? Reward $3
Created by ellie, 509 days ago, 1152 views

How to become rich from poor?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

musemCcain509 days ago

To work Hard and intelligent; there is no other way, except winning the lottery :) haha And for that you need a Miracle kind of luck :D
good luck.

• downvote

naprah509 days ago

Work for the Government!

• downvote

Elderwand8509 days ago

A way many people have become really, really rich is starting your own business. You have to create a product or service that is one of a kind and needed. If you have a product like that, present it to investors, who will give you some money in exchange for a small part of your company. With that money, you can create a website and get your product into stores, which will make you money.

If you aren't sure if you can become rich doing this, look at all the rich people who have started their own business. Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Cuban, even (though I regret mentioning his name) Donald Trump have all became rich after starting a business.

Hope you found this helpful! If you did, I would appreciate if you would mark this as the best answer. Thanks!
-Elderwand8

• downvote

MAKEROFMONY2509 days ago

hi
you can become rich from poor if you work hard

• downvote

Aravi509 days ago

Hi @ellie
Write a book and release on the topic "How To Become Rich From Poor?". Because, sorry I am too searching for the answer. I will be interested in buying that book.

I am saying the above word, not to be offensive, but few men next to my street made some money in the same way.

Regards,

• downvote

oricsantos508 days ago

Providing opportunities for access to the study, the appropriate guidance, specific training, real job opportunities to develop experience and encourage optimism and determination.

• downvote

Rik445508 days ago

1) For first you must really want to become rich, should not be a simple dream, it have to become an obsession, a positive obsession, you have to be sure to reach the goal of 110% not 100%. If only for a moment do not believe more in your quest, you will never become rich because must become your creed.

2) There are a billion ways to get rich, it is important to choose the right one, because there will not be time to choose other ways in case of failure, the time passes.

How do you choose the right one? You have to look where others do not see, you must see farther than all, for this you have to think much, be calm, and think of choosing the winning path.

3) Keep away negative thoughts and false superstition, that things take away your goal and they bring you to the utter ruin. Think Positive, ever.

4) The poor see only one way the rich will see a thousand.

5) You will meet many people who will try to ruin your goal, these people will tell you that in life there are no dreams, no beautiful things, and they'll tell you that you have to work for a living, these people should be removed of your life because they risk of infecting your positivity with their negativity, not believe a word of what they say, the truth is that in life you can become what you want, they did not succeed, because in their lives they have not seen a thousand roads, they view only one.

6) When you have nothing in life you see everything more difficult, feel all better than you and you feel just a poor human being like everyone, do you know why? Because if not having experienced the real side of the life you convince yourself that the real quality of life is what you live full of difficulties, no you never imagine in the role of a manager, or a rich man, do not you'd never manage an entire enterprise, why? because as long as you live the life of a common man you do not feel up to assume the role of a rich, the good news is that EVERY SINGLE HUMAN BEING can become what he wants, because once you enter you in a sector, is beginning to assume the right attitude, to understand how things work, YOU FEEL LIVE UP TO ALL, basic example:

When we are children we go to school we are not able to read right? if we imagine at that time, that once when finished primary school we are waiting for us in high school we feel powerless to everything, because we imagine the high school as something insurmountable, the truth is that once you have finished primary school and started high school this obstacle no longer exists, why? because attending our school path we have taken the right knowledge to cope without problems high school.

It's clear?

Well, these are only the most important advice you need to get rich, if you have been of help please to reward me as best answer, and remember:

The poor see only one way the rich will see a thousand.

GOOD LUCK.

• downvote

arkap508 days ago

Use your talent and pray for luck

• downvote

pustoi11508 days ago

to begin with, it was necessary to provide, for the answer to this question is $ 1, rather than $ 3.)

• downvote

Bine485508 days ago

ich will ja nicht reich werden, aber wenigstens etwas Geld zum Schuldenausgleich und ordentlichem Leben haben !
Es ist Mist immer an der Armutsgrenze dahin zu vegitieren.
LG Bine

• downvote

nuklin507 days ago

Start by being humble to do a decent job without shame. If you are poor you have no money but you are healthy so offer service to people like doing laundry, removing refuse dumps for people or teaching people's kids elementary subjects that you are good at. As you do this, you make small money and start saving for a company of your own where you can now invest in mega projects. Good luck.

• downvote

ayoub17507 days ago

working hard + intellegence

• downvote

braz68507 days ago

You become what you believe is. Be focused on your goal. The law of attraction exists: Banks often, paste on the wall of your room images of all that wealth can provide. Good luck!

• downvote

theingredient507 days ago

Save money. Capitalism becomes cleptocracy when the average citizen considers debt more valuable than fiat currency. Always look for the best deal and do not buy impulse items. Teach your children critical thinking and to be frugal but look for quality at a good price. Buy stock to keep like a retirement plan and never look for the quick buck. Donald Trump has been bankrupt multiple times but the system buys into his name and his dad was a successful New York slumlord. Inheritance or a guy that builds Napster, then makes the money a decade later off Spotify. Be born rich,or hack the system.

God bless.

J.S.

• downvote

pearl506 days ago

work hard,have focuss and be determined

• downvote

badabumchacha506 days ago

buy money

• downvote

badabumchacha506 days ago

just listen to romney http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/357/900/1cd.jpg

• downvote

Chryso505 days ago

Register with a Multi-Level Marketing Network like this one:
http://helpinghandsinternational.biz/crystal-black then donate $40 to the charity organisation, then explain to friends and family to donate. You do not need to buy or sell any products. Their Compensation plans includes a HP Laptop + $1000, a Brand new Hyundai ix25 + $3000, and so on

• downvote

bazza3434504 days ago

The best way to start is what I was introduced to in my early years and it did not make any difference if you were making $1 per hour of $50 per hour, the same principals apply - Nick down to tour local book store and purchase 2 books - One called "the richest man in Babylon - The secrets of how to make money and the other one is called :Rich Dad poor Dad - you will keep these books for the rest of your life and start you on the right path. It worked for me as when I started I had virtual nothing and within 18 months, put down my first deposit on a block of land. It will be interesting to hear back from you in 12 months as to your success.

Barry R

• downvote

bazza3434504 days ago

what happens if you cant get the job of your choice and the one you have studied for most of your life?

• downvote

distinctagency504 days ago

Hello, becoming rich from poor is a versatile step with a very simple hard solution. All we need in what ever aspect is (Determination+Persistence-Givingup)= Success in what ever we have plans on.

• downvote

ljniannic503 days ago

If want to be rich. First of all we need change our mindset.

We must have a very good positive thinking to attract the good things. Power of attraction.

When we can attract the good things, then we must believe ourself that we can achieve. Power of believe.

When we can achieve both mean that we can success in one day.

So everything depends on mindset to help everybody be richer.

• downvote

lechihuy502 days ago

Accustomed to many rich friends , you will have the opportunity riches

• downvote

PhoenixCoyote502 days ago

Start your own cell phone app development business. App developers also get paid large sums of money. Try using codeacademy.com udacity.com etc as your foundation.

• downvote

arjay501 days ago

MARRY A MAN OR A WOMAN WHO HAVE A LOT OF MONEYS WITH A GOLD BAR .

HOPE IT HELPS YOU ....!!!!

• downvote

Bigestacc501 days ago

Hi there.

your question is a question that I think every one wanna ask too.
acording to me, if we wanna rich, the best way is do work harder, and have a good plan of money.

• downvote

FaisalAl501 days ago

To do what you can as long as you can but for me the contentment is an inexhaustible treasure. This is a real treasure.

• downvote

brendaniel490 days ago

@ellie

Firstly you need to understand what it means to be rich

1. Money doesn't make a man rich

2. A poor man is poor not because of what he has or what he doesn't have, same goes to a rich man

3. wealth and riches are attributes of success

4. What you do with every single penny you get matters a lot, where you spend it and how you spend it

5. Personal development, changing your mindset about life, see possibilities, believe in yourself, believe in your dreams

6. At every stage of your life and every place you find yourself find a need & meet it, don't work for money, a poor man works for money, while a rich man works for his dream, look at bill gates, Mark Zuckerberg, steve jobs etc, they all have one thing in common, they worked for their dreams, once you achieve success, money and every other thing follows, though this varies at different levels of success

7. All the billionaires of this world were rich even before they started making money, they understood one thing called SUCCESS, and money came running after them.

• downvote

Bine485490 days ago

spiele Cinderella !

• downvote

olja225588490 days ago

You should really want it, start to work hard, learn something what is popular for today. Make a plan for a whole year and follow your dream. Btw you can try to become developer. Good developer = good money. Have a nice day and may the force be with you! ;)

• downvote

Bine485488 days ago

http://www.topliste-abc.de/top-geld.htm

• downvote

CM486 days ago

@ellie
Learn to be a dreamer with action. It take guts to be a rich one. But its much better to be a rich with a Heart also. :) Make those poor to be your inspiration to aim high. Aim High with a purpose and not for your self. And everything be yours. Cheer Up!

• downvote

ready486 days ago

hi @ellie
If you want to rich. the best way is work hard and save money first.

Choose me as the best answer

• downvote

M.Basel.S485 days ago

simply..
great idea + great Investor = successful business

successful business means a lot of money

and you just have to use your brain to find the effective idea then look for Investor

and remember ... the most amazing ideas are which service Humanitarian needs
wish best luck for you ♥

• downvote

shahariar023485 days ago

To be rich first of all have to wish to do hard work and confident . If the ways of the work is hard and if there have any shortcut way don't flow that , because there are no short way to be rich .

• downvote

loulouanita485 days ago

well the hard work is not the only way to became rich from poor you should work and work and search for solution and the important thing to be patient and never give up with this keys you will succeed in every thing you do

• downvote

khaledmus485 days ago

firstable depend on allah in what you want to do and second think well in what you want to do and finnally do more efforts seeking to get success and leave sleeping,these are my advices.

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    yanka457 won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    muthu won $1
    Surfer won $1
    ha14 won $1
    sonmeoo won $1
    Phani won $2
    ha14 won $1
    nuklin won $1
    ha14 won $1
    Latest Topics
    ChessKing Интернетбанки предлагающие 1%дохода в день
    AshutoshAgrawal Earning money through euask.com
    ChessKing Вирусный маркетинг
    mazeal Can someone tell about it
    ohayou What currency is better in Russia Us Dollars or Euros?
    kmakoynohupa Best Electronic currency exchange
    kmakoynohupa Money is what countries most underrated in the food basket
    kmakoynohupa Which product is expected, price increases in 2017
    kmakoynohupa From which will depend on the oil quotations in 2017
    kmakoynohupa What would be most stable currency in the future?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.