Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

POINT BLANK LIES Reward $2
Created by SirSli, 727 days ago, 898 views

How do you feel when someone you trust lied against you pointblank?
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

Aravi727 days ago

Hi @SirSli
That will make me feel very bad. But we can ensure that it won't happen back, if we find the reason.

Regards,

• downvote

Elderwand8727 days ago

Then I wouldn't trust that person anymore.

• downvote

LavenderStar726 days ago

I would feel hurt; deeply.
I personally do not lie. I teach my children that when you lie, you must come up with bigger and better ones to keep the lie going. It hurts people and it hurts you. Of you feel you must lie.. walk away or state that you can't talk about it.
If I trust someone; they know this about me. If I trust someone; it means that we re friends. If I trust someone; it means that I expect and give honesty. So again... I would feel hurt; deeply. Not because of the lie as much as the fact, that I would then understand that we are not truly friends.

I'm sorry for your hurt! Good luck to you.

• downvote

ylbrick726 days ago

1. Confront them and ask them exactly why they lied; pin them down (verbally). Did they lie to spare your feelings or to pull something over on you? Motive is important! Remember, most decent people lie, Easter bunny, Santa Claus, to make others feel good. "Does this dress make me look fat?" If you tell the truth (if you are fat it shows no matter what you wear) you are asking for more trouble than a simple lie to spare someone's feelings.
2. Once you are sure they have truthfully explained why they lied - determine motive.
3. If the motive is bad or they won't explain, cut them off entirely, pray for them and forgive them (forgive does not mean forget what they did and suddenly trust them again!) - they have to live as a liar, not you
4. Do not spread the word they are a liar! If asked, reply that you will not comment and make your own decision about that person. They will continue to build their own reputation.

• downvote

nuklin725 days ago

I will be happy for the revelation because I have just been saved from greater disappointments that would have resulted from my entrusting more to such a person.

• downvote

SheBomb720 days ago

@SirSli
Lose my trust and respect and learn never to trust them again

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    ha14 won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ChessKing won $1
    dastkhat won $5
    ChessKing won $1
    Adamsh won $1
    ha14 won $1
    tecask_support won $1
    Latest Topics
    selcinor Are you being kind with me
    my_asylum DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE? ((UPDATED)
    AAA1992 You believe in life after death in other world.?
    selcinor I don't like women am I a misogynist
    ChessKing Тематические форумы на сайтах
    mazeal I am newbie here, can someone tell me how this work
    ChessKing Как у вас прошла пятница 13-го?
    AAA1992 Where are you From???
    ChessKing Возможно ли поставить электрический мотор на велосипед?
    Icuska Hogyan védekezel a nagy hidegben?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.