Euask
A community for mutual assistance and knowledge sharing

How can I make money from the internet? Reward $2
Created by Dellaco, 551 days ago, 951 views

Please i wont to make money on the internet,can somebody help me?thank you.
Facebook Twitter Google+ Addthis

musemCcain551 days ago

You can always learn new skills over the internet , take free courses and achieve a certificate that ll help you and enhance your job profile.
Also if you want the instant win; maybe you should invets in E toro, or be a freelancer on a specific platform.

• downvote

Dbeltrante1551 days ago

I've been making money on survey websites. YOu don't make alot.

• downvote

zrodfects551 days ago

If you have a some skils on anything, you could use your skills on FIVERR.COM. every order you get $5, it will start slow because people need to find you and at times you get regulars, I do several jobs on Fiverr, and I make a few hundred a week from that alone, I do custom crosswords, word search, custom maze shape pusszles for kids and businesses, I also do logo designs and lots of others, these cost you nothing to make because I do it from home on my computer so it just time I use and I enjoy it alot, I have alot of businesses on a weeky bases as I also do private work outisde of Fiverr, I work from home, have been for the past 4 years, I spend time with my kids 24/7, I do a lot of other work too, I am an affiliate of Apple, so every app that gets sold or with in-app purchases I get a percentage and this too I have worked hard to get a decent dollar per month, I am also an affiliate of Play Asia who sells video games for all systems.

Look into affiliate programs, you work hard getting the word out you will soon start seeing money come in, everything above and more that I do took me 2 years to get where I am today and even now I work hard to keep it all going, again it is just time, put in more time get more money, I have my computer, ipad, phone all synced with apps and email notifications so where ever I am, I am only a second away to start my next project/work, some work I can just do on the go, so I can still go out and have fun with my kids no matter the time or day not during school obviously.

With affiliate programs, once your set up you still make money while you sleep, even if you want to have a holiday to yourself, just for whatever reason, stopping your work won't matter because your still making money, with affiliate programs you don't hold stock, you don't handle customers, you just have links for people to click, each link has a unique code at the end, once clicked and something is purchased, you get paid, most simpliest thing ever.. But like I said at the start it will be super slow, you may get 5 or 10 cents per month, until it picks up, then your making $1 a day, $5 now hundreds per month, I also get revenue from Youtube adverts. so even for whatever reason business is slow with one project, I have several others that would fill in the money..

Like someone above said, online surveys is also a great way, I work on 15 different survey websites, though you only get 20c-$2 per survey that's if you quality, it mounts up using several different companies, some even pay you $50 for one as an important survey or I have got many times a $200 shopping voucher, you also get points with every survey this too turns in to money the same way as this site here EUASK..

I don't do EUASK as a depend on, I do it just to get an extra dollar here and there, I only make probably $15-20 per month with EUASK and I am happy with that, just to answer people and hopefully share you help, that is payment in it's self, happy to help, like I am doing for you right now, I don't depend on this money as too with survey's I take it as bonus money that is all, you can make hundreds with surveys if you do what ever survey is thrown at you, I get atleast 50 emails a day from surveys so I always have some form of money coming my way.

If you want to work from home like I do, I say look into all the above, picking just one of these you will need to depend on it more, have several things going it wouldn't matter if of of these projects is slow, again if you put all your work and effort in to it, it will show,

Fiverr alone you get emails news that someone has purchased their first house from working with Fiverr, this depends to what work you do and how well it takes off.

Try and think of everything that you can do, even if it's drawing, voice overs, web layout, anything no matter what, look at what others do and see if you can do the same or more.

Hope this helps, again don't let 5c a month scare you at the beginning with affiliates, this over time will turn in to hundreds, fiverr, pays you $4 out of the $5, as they keep $1, that is all, no other fee's, some jobes you can charge $10, $15 or more, again each $5 you lose $1, but get busy this won't matter, for me I am actually lucky, since I am in Australia the dollar is different, so I actually get more, every $5 I am actually getting $6-ish, so really I am not losing any fees, lower the american dollar the more I get too with all my work combined..

I hope this helps and I hope you too can work from home, I will never work at a factory or business ever again, once you take off it never goes down, so look into Fiverr, surveys and all different affiliate programs, best to stick to stuff your interested in too so it is atleast enjoyable for you, I am a huge video gamer and collector so I do alot of things to deal with video games, even video game testing..

Hop this helps :)

• downvote

Elderwand8551 days ago

1. If you already have money, you can invest it in stocks, bonds, etc. I recommend tradeking.com for that.
2. Survey/Offer websites. You can join websites like Swagbucks, Points2Shop, Toluna, Myview, Ipoll, Global Test Market, and many others.
3. You could sell things on Ebay, Amazon, Craiglist, etc.

If you want a complete list of ways to make money online, go here:
http://moneypantry.com/free-ways-to-make-money-online/

• downvote

Amaan551 days ago

You can earn by various methods my friends some are:
1. Do Freelancing and earn money by just doing job from your PC.
2.Do blogging and after you have many viewers you can place ads on your blog and earn money by just displaying them.
3.You can make a YouTube channel and earn money by displaying ads on your videos.
4.You can take surveys and quizzes and earn by answering their questions.

Here's my blog plodderr.wordpress.com

• downvote

Aravi551 days ago

Hi @Dellaco
Kindly find my last reply:-

http://www.euask.com/topic/6800-I-need-some-pages-or-apps-to-get-money

1) You can resolve some query in Euask, you can get fast money.

2) Their are some method followed by students in west and America for small pocket money. Kindly find the below article.

http://www.savethestudent.org/make-money/10-quick-cash-injections.html

Kindly be aware that none pays you instantly. It will take a hour a day.

3) You can try to become free lancer to work online to earn money. For the same you have to work on your particular domain on which you are expert.

https://www.freelancer.com/
** But kindly beware of online internet frauds who rob money.
** For freelancer: If you don't have experience, try to gain some experience, before you become freelancer.

All the best.

Regards,

• downvote

it9computers550 days ago

There is a lot of ways to make money online depending on your skill-set one thing that I find almost anyone can do is review products they like or don't like so try www.usertesting.com they don't pay the best but it's a lot better than most online survey places. If you do have a more advanced computer skills you might try www.freelancer.com or other sites like it.

• downvote

nuklin549 days ago

You can start with iwriter.com by writing articles for people and getting paid every tuesday. you can write your own articles on topics you like and sell on constantcontent.com, topicbay.com, dotwriter.com. You can take surveys on surveysavvy.com. You can bet with money made on bet365.com. You can take exams on onespace.com, if you pass, you start writing for people and getting paid. Goodluck!

• downvote

stormysarge545 days ago

This app, Google Opinion Rewards, and Fiverr. Google Opinion Rewards awards a decent amount of credit to your Google play balance, and Fiverr let's you advertise your skills to those who may need them.

• downvote

Tankkiller544 days ago

Well the easiest way would be this site, that's right, THIS ONE! You simply answer people's questions and earn cash, although it isn't guaranteed that you will win the cash from the question, if you have a very logical answer, you are more likely to win it!

Another way is to become a programmer, for me personalty I have learned LUA and Java over the course of 3 years, for others it might be harder or maybe even easier, and big companies need good programmers, so if you learn some programming, you can get a good amount of cash!

There is also the best way (if it works out) making a website! There are a few sites that let you make you're own websites, and a lot of ways to advertise your website! However, this idea could COMPLETELY backfire!!! Leading to bankruptcy, depression, etc!

You're welcome in advance!

• downvote

rageye01535 days ago

here a web site that will help www.europrofit.tk/?ref=rageye01

• downvote

MianhaeX535 days ago

Do some freelancer or quick survey.

1) Fiverr.com
2) Freelancer.com
3) Sell your unused items/product

• downvote
    You have to sign in to answer a question, sign up if you don't have an account.

Hot Topics
    ChessKing How to combine two m3u of the playlist into one?
    Franklee GlobalEDI Internet
    AAA1992 Fifa 15 cpu usage ..
    Recent users who have won rewards.
    thsigit won $1
    ab1936 won $1
    ahmed58 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $5
    chakramed won $1
    ha14 won $1
    chakramed won $1
    chakramed won $1
    MAKEROFMONY2 won $1
    Latest Topics
    customercarenum Gmail Support Number
    kate06willson Facebook customer care number toll free
    AAA1992 Fifa 15 cpu usage ..
    ChessKing How to combine two m3u of the playlist into one?
    Franklee GlobalEDI Internet
    OneParaProfessional WiseCare: Price difference on POP Up Form
    jordianz Walk me through how you might derive the black-scholes formula by using a real options approach
    TrevorKith Where do sugar daddies meet their sugar babies?
    grems Are sugar baby relationships that gross?
    Casetes Do you date in the Internet?
    Get free dollars by installing euask App.